Background Image

Bidrivals.com Not Delivering Won Items - Going Bust?

Started by Dexter , Apr 25 2012 05:28 PM

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

Tembo69
  • Tembo69
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi
i've used bidrivals from the beginning and still waiting for some auctions since February, around 500 euros. The Portuguese site only says that they are still having technical problems. Can anyone tell me how to do in order to get charged back ? I've payed the items with paypal

Tembo69
  • Tembo69
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi
I've being using Bidrivals since 2 years and i'm waiting for about 500 euros in auctions. Can anyone tell me how can i charge back my auctions? I've payed with paypal. By the way the Portuguese site still says that thye are having technical problems

Dexter
  • Dexter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I just received this email from Bidrivals....

Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the delayed response that you have experienced while we have been trying to resolve our current problems.

BidRivals is currently going through a change in ownership, which will entail substantial investment and re organization.

All customers will receive their products that they won, or purchased using Buy Now, and we will honor our commitments to our customers.

We will be re launching the site as soon as we can, and we will be contacting you with regard to your deliveries as soon as we can process them, under the change of ownership.

Our new contact e mail address is support@bidrivals.com

Kind regards,

The New Management
BidRivals.

Meanwhile their website has gone from showing the message about them having problems but will still honor the auctions to a complete blank.

Dexter
  • Dexter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I don't see how anyone in their right mind would invest in a penny auction site that has been down for almost 2 weeks without informing their clients about what's going on. I also have problems seeing how they will be able to sort out the mess they have created by not communicating with their customers. Just about everyone that is owed anything have filed Paypal disputes and chargebacks by now. It will be interesting to see how they are going to sort out that mess if they are indeed planning to come back.

I still don't see how anyone would want to bid at Bidrivals after this incident and they will also have a hard time coming across new costumers when the Google searches for Bidrivals terms are flooded with comments from all the members that have been scammed.

I would love to get all the items I am owed but I really find it hard to believe that they will be able to sort this mess out.

Dexter
  • Dexter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Can't help myself. EPIC FAIL!

We’ll not just go “black” as many would suggest.

Attached File  bidrivals-epic-fail.jpg   11.66KB   16 downloads

logan6
  • logan6
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi,
an hour ago (h. 17.00) I received an email exactly equal to the Dexter's email.
I dont know... hope... it does not cost anything, but the risk is to be teased.
I hope it's not just another tactic to muddying the waters and to buy time.
At this point a quick death is better than a long agony.

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Me too... I received the same email today.... The plot thickens! :(

i also now have a copy of Bidrivals Limited's notice of a resolution for Dissolution and consequential voluntary winding up pursuant to Article 265(1) of the Companies Act 1995 (CAP. 386) of the Law in Malta which it should be noted is dated 27th April 2012.

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

The same email is going to Germany today on 17.16

kidkiss
  • kidkiss
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hi everyone,

I have opened 301 disputes on Paypal (200 are collection gift cards). Today 26 cases closed and I got back $3600, still have many cases opened because they are still under review and I think I will get more money back. That is a good news.

I am not sure about BR any more, the way they suddenly closeed their website and facebook without noticing to customers is unethical, unprofessional. Even they come back I doubt ppl will play there anymore.

Or maybe they just try to let all you guys do charge back, and they dont have to send you the winning items, this way seem no loss for them because when you do chargeback you forfeit the right to get winning PROFIT items.

waveneed
  • waveneed
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi,
Just wondering if what kidkiss says is true "when you do chargeback you forfeit the right to get winning PROFIT items". Paypal will only refund what you paid, not what the item is actually worth or how much you spent on bids. I think there should still be some recourse to Bidrivals for the balance. Can anyone shed some light on this.
Thanks

kidkiss
  • kidkiss
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hi,

I claimed all the bid packs as well, just state that you have not receive them, since BR do not communicate with any one anymore, so Paypal can not get their statement then they will close the case and favor you win the case.

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Hi @ all
bidrivals is back on facebook with the same text as in the email

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

Hi,

I claimed all the bid packs as well, just state that you have not receive them, since BR do not communicate with any one anymore, so Paypal can not get their statement then they will close the case and favor you win the case.

If you've ever received some of the items you won on BR, then you should NOT have claimed all the bid packs as well. This now means you are the one who's being "unethical and unprofessional", because BR basically sent you items for free now, since you've done charge backs on all the bid packs. Now, if you made charge backs on only the bid packs that were used for the products you didn't receive then great, but I doubt that's the case, because it would be hard to go through all the transactions and separate them accordingly. You should only be making charge backs for what you DESERVE. Anything more than this is just greedy and despicable. This message goes to everyone else who's making charge backs as well. Don't come here yelling "SCAM SCAM! They took all my money, and they owe me XYZ!" only to turn around and steal money from them and publicly announce it.

Again, if you or anyone else has done the charge backs properly and only demanded what you rightfully deserve refunded then this message is not for you. I have just seen one time too many, people coming in here crying about their loss of money only to turn around and steal every penny they've spent.

gaby999999
  • gaby999999
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

hallo, ich bin aus österreich, auch ich habe diese nachricht von bidrivals bekommen!

Dexter
  • Dexter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Someone claiming to be a Bidrivals support manager just replied to the comment thread running over at GamblingNerd.com.

http://www.gamblingn...1#comment-75107

Pennydeal
  • Pennydeal
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Well said iwontgiveup! Can't claim to be a victim if you are committing the same offense!

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

bebe07 from France got the following mail:

Reference number: S' you like it to use this LTK529018718301X number of ticket in any correspondence with us. Subject: Information Dear customer, Thank you to contact us because we thank you for your company. We excuse ourselves for the late answer. We Work on ALL the Orders. Bidrivals serums on line the Next week. ALL the Orders will be sent as soon as possible. S' it you like n' do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions. Cordially, dutymanager Bidrivals Ltd www.bidrivals.com

we want to hope that it are correct

Servus gaby999999, so trifft man sich wieder. Ein Nachbar/in also der/die mir das Leben auf den Sammel schwer macht :biggrin:

kidkiss
  • kidkiss
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

If you've ever received some of the items you won on BR, then you should NOT have claimed all the bid packs as well. This now means you are the one who's being "unethical and unprofessional", because BR basically sent you items for free now, since you've done charge backs on all the bid packs. Now, if you made charge backs on only the bid packs that were used for the products you didn't receive then great, but I doubt that's the case, because it would be hard to go through all the transactions and separate them accordingly. You should only be making charge backs for what you DESERVE. Anything more than this is just greedy and despicable. This message goes to everyone else who's making charge backs as well. Don't come here yelling "SCAM SCAM! They took all my money, and they owe me XYZ!" only to turn around and steal money from them and publicly announce it.

Again, if you or anyone else has done the charge backs properly and only demanded what you rightfully deserve refunded then this message is not for you. I have just seen one time too many, people coming in here crying about their loss of money only to turn around and steal every penny they've spent.

I have not received anything since March, and Paypal disputes only 45 days! Also the other dispute is a small portion of collection gift cards, then therefore I have to dispute the bid packs in order to get full amount of my money! That is why I dispute the bid packs as well. I am not a theft! Even I take back my money from Paypal by all transactions within 45 days, BR still own me more than 5K the stocks as well. Geezz. Pls dont accuse someone if you dont know the story! I join this forum just to try to help the others

Edited by kidkiss, 10 May 2012 - 06:44 AM.

kidkiss
  • kidkiss
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Someone claiming to be a Bidrivals support manager just replied to the comment thread running over at GamblingNerd.com.

http://www.gamblingn...1#comment-75107

And this is a response of GamblingNerd.com Admin ( read 3 & 4, very good point):

Hi Bidrivals Support Manager,
I’m happy to see you are finally making an attempt to communicate with your customers instead of going into hiding. The comment you left here still leaves a lot of questions unanswered though so it would be great if you could reply to them one by one. I’m sure this would give some peace of mind to all the people who you owe money (products) to.
1. Why did you shut down the Facebook page on the 27th of April? If you are really planning on coming back wouldn’t it have been a good idea to use this page as a medium to communicate with all the people you owe money and make them feel like they hadn’t been scammed? The same goes for the support.
2. Wouldn’t it have been a good idea to send out an email to all the people who are owed items the day you shut down the site for maintenance and let them know what’s going on instead of just having a message on your homepage with the standard downtime message for over a week. Obviously people are going to get worried when you leave that message up for that long and stop replying to emails for a period of 2 weeks.
Now on to the more important questions….
3. Since you haven’t communicated with your clients for over 2 weeks (prior today) there are obviously a lot of people who have filed chargebacks and Paypal disputes. How are you going to sort this mess out when it comes to sending the products that people are due? Some people have only been able to dispute payments for about 50% or less of what they are due, what is going to happen to the remaining balance?
4. How do you plan to gain your customers trust back after this mess?
Since you haven’t been communicating with your customers and left them completely in the dark you have left yourself in a huge mess to sort out and unless you have a ton of money set aside for “good will” purposes I don’t see how you will ever be able to sort this out without having a lot of unsatisfied clients.
I will send you an email to the support@bidrivals.com address now to let you know I have replied to your comment with a bunch of questions and it would be great if you could reply to them one by one so that people know what’s going on.
Regards,
GamblingNerd.com

Tembo69
  • Tembo69
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

How about the bids that you bought? I am waiting for 6 items, payed around 200 euros either winning or using buy it now . But the total cost of the items are around 500 euros and of course I spend some money on buying bids...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users