Background Image

Bidrivals.com Not Delivering Won Items - Going Bust?

Started by Dexter , Apr 25 2012 05:28 PM

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

gaby999999
  • gaby999999
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

servus chetaat, genau so trifft man sich wieder, du machst mir aber mein leben auch nicht leicht!:redface:

THECOMEBACKKID
  • THECOMEBACKKID
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

servus chetaat, genau so trifft man sich wieder, du machst mir aber mein leben auch nicht leicht!:redface:

yes, everybody meets here :)

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

Geezz. Pls dont accuse someone if you dont know the story! I join this forum just to try to help the others

I'm guessing you didn't read this part that I wrote:

Again, if you or anyone else has done the charge backs properly and only demanded what you rightfully deserve refunded then this message is not for you.

And also, if you would have explained yourself better initially rather than blatantly saying: "I claimed all the bid packs as well, just state that you have not receive them, since BR do not communicate with any one anymore, so Paypal can not get their statement then they will close the case and favor you win the case." then I would not have posted the message at all.

Reading your comment without any further explanation just comes off incredibly wrong. Maybe it's because English is not your first language? Who knows? My point is, don't come here saying "
Pls dont accuse someone if you dont know the story!" when you yourself didn't even bother giving a proper explanation. It's great that you're here to help, and I'm sure many appreciate your efforts, but just make sure you post things carefully because (as in this case) it can be taken differently by the people reading them.

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Hi, with next week was nothing, now is probably it two weeks

“The company will not be liquidated as the rumors are saying. The website will be back online within two weeks with new and attractive auctions.
We will honor our commitments towards all customers and we will deliver all products won on the site and all products bought with the buy now option.
The reasons for us being offline at the moment are that we are conducting technical, organizational and technical improvements in order to deliver an even better service to all our customers.
We have but one goal for BidRivals and that is to secure the existence of the company for many years to come to be able to offer our new and existing customers the best penny auction site possible.
Kind Regards
Johan”
http://www.pennyauct...-new-ownership/

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

http://www.pennyauct...tion-papers.pdf

sorry, i forgott

Smellies
  • Smellies
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello Everyone

Good news. BidRivals has recently been in contact with their partners/suppliers (ourselves included). I believe BidRivals has also been in communications with their customers.
The new owner will takeover with financial guarantees and will honor outstanding debts. I'm aware that this is just a statement from BidRivals' management and I'll work with them in the coming days to get a clearer picture.

The BidRivals website is also beginning to have product(s) being listed.

I'm finding all this to be very encouraging developments, and happy to see that BidRivals has finally sorted itself out from such a worrying mess.

Let's hope that soon, BidRivals will be back in business.

Mr Smellies

Dexter
  • Dexter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I'm finding all this to be very encouraging developments, and happy to see that BidRivals has finally sorted itself out from such a worrying mess.

I'm glad they have started to communicate with you to try to solve your issue. But the truth is they are not even close to having sorted out this mess that they are in. Since you are a supplier and not a customer your case is probably pretty straight forward to sort out but when it comes to the actual customers it's probably going to get real messy.

I'm pretty sure everyone that have been posting here at PAW have made Paypal disputes during the time that the website was down and there was no means of communications with the people at Bidrivals. That must have created a huge mess that is now left for Bidrivals to sort out before they can launch again.

There is still no information available from the people at Bidrivals on what's going to happen to the people who filed chargebacks and disputes.

It will be really interesting to see how they intend to work this out with the customers over the coming week(s).

Matt Macola
  • Matt Macola
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I'm not exactly sure how it's possible for Bidrivals to continue trading, Bidrivals Ltd is still being dissolved. It's quite illegal for a dissolved company to continue to accept payments or trade in any way. I certainly wouldn't like to be owed something from Bidrivals at the moment....

Matt Macola
  • Matt Macola
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Could you give me the contact info you have from Bidrivals management? I'm trying to get in contact with their new CEO.

Hello Everyone

Good news. BidRivals has recently been in contact with their partners/suppliers (ourselves included). I believe BidRivals has also been in communications with their customers.
The new owner will takeover with financial guarantees and will honor outstanding debts. I'm aware that this is just a statement from BidRivals' management and I'll work with them in the coming days to get a clearer picture.

The BidRivals website is also beginning to have product(s) being listed.

Let's hope that soon, BidRivals will be back in business.

Mr Smellies

OLDUSER
  • OLDUSER
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hello every one, i see bidrivals open again¡¡

Also i check they changue de boss of company because now when i payment bids put:
Sarbid Centveilingen
info@sarbid.com

Regards to all people¡¡

BidPig
  • BidPig
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

The Rivals are off and bidding! At this point in time there is one auction for a $15 Gift card. The auction is at 0.13 with 9 bid addicts (some that have posted here) already bidding. I am so amused I can't contain myself and have to share the sad/funny news ... 64 hours, YES HOURS to go until anyone will see the GOING message. Happy Bidding Bid Buddies!

OLDUSER
  • OLDUSER
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

hello all, I have before had as OLDUSER WHITE_N_BLACK username.

The truth is that I have enough time in this website as well as enough money spent. When I enter an item go to 100%

kidkiss
  • kidkiss
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

hello all, I have before had as OLDUSER WHITE_N_BLACK username.

The truth is that I have enough time in this website as well as enough money spent. When I enter an item go to 100%

Are you try to scare ppl here that you are a strong bidder?! @.@ lol here many ppl stronger than you, play longer than you and they do not need to show off man :)

OLDUSER
  • OLDUSER
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Are you try to scare ppl here that you are a strong bidder?! @.@ lol here many ppl stronger than you, play longer than you and they do not need to show off man :)

Hello¡¡¡

No is these case :wink: only that how other people in other forums they say what names used before for know more of people, a lot of people changue name no only me....

When i start people have diferents names, only is for know what names have the people before example where is mirrars,agill,day2night,oranje o the bidder more strong martinxx :wink: i think that you no changue the name because i always see to you how kidkiss..

I no think that i am one stronger bidder because a lot of people put more money in bidrivals..

Thanks so much and sorry my englis is very bad :wink:

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

ATTENTION ALL BIDRIVALS CUSTOMERS...
GREAT NEWS UPDATE !!!!

I have another 'SCOOP' on some 'HOT NEWS' that I know will make all of you 'BIDDING ENTHUSIASTS' very happy!

I can confirm with 100% CERTAINTY that the BIDRIVALS WEBSITE is MOST DEFINITELY BACK IN BUSINESS and that AUCTIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO RESUME from MONDAY 14th MAY 2012.

ALSO, the SHIPMENT OF ALL OUTSTANDING UNDELIVERED ITEMS purchased from BIDRIVALS LIMITED will be COMMENCING AFTER 14th MAY 2012!... So some of you guys might want to phone your Banks urgently to postpone or cancel any charge back claims you have made if they haven't been acted on yet if you would prefer to receive delivery of your 'PROFIT' won goods!

THE NEW BIDRIVALS MANAGEMENT & NEW SOURCE OF FINANCIAL BACKING that has bailed BIDRIVALS LIMITED out of financial difficulty and has prevent their excellent website from closing down is thanks to the intervention of a gentleman called VIKASH ROOPRAM who is the NEW CEO at BIDRIVALS.... and the additional good news is that this Gentleman is no stranger to the Penny Auction Industry.. he is also currently involved with the Penny Auction Website called Bidson.com who's business status is currently 'Active' you will all be very pleased and reassured to know!

I think that we should all be congratulating BIDRIVALS CO-FOUNDERS Jonas Nordlund and Johan Albinsson for seeking and successfully negotiating new financial backing that has ensured the SURVIVAL of the BIDRIVALS WEBSITE and also for making sure that the new financial backing arrangements have also included the shipment of all of Bidrivals customers purchased products that they have not received delivery of yet.. So well done Chaps for your speedy and successful efforts which are very much appreciated by ENGINE2011 and no doubt also by many other Bidrivals customers!

Best wishes to everyone and looking forward to resuming bidding warefare with my new friends here and enemies at Bidrivals! :)

ENGINE2011

Edited by ENGINE2011, 12 May 2012 - 12:24 PM.

jensen32
  • jensen32
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

To Engine2011

Did you cancel your request for chargebacks?
Name_Change32

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Hi @ all,Thanks at engine for the pieces of news.I see is BR already on. Wish all much success in the future and that the deliveries arrive fast

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

To Engine2011

Did you cancel your request for chargebacks?

Hi Jenso32

Yes I have postponed all of the charge back claims I have raised which haven't been acted on yet. It is important for Bidrivals customers to note that if you do postpone or cancel a charge back claim you can still reopen the case at a later date provided that the charge back time frame hasn't been exceeded. If you used a Visa Debit Card to make your payments you have 120 days (4 months) in which to make a charge back claim. If you used a Credit Card for your payments then you probably have 180 days grace (6 months). You need to research your specific payment card providers terms and conditions on this point because there are significant differences with charge back time scales depending on what financial institution you bank with and the type of payment card you used.

Also, I recommend that you don't trust the information you might be verbally provided with by staff at your banks help desk. I contacted HSBC's call center yesterday and was told that I had 180 days in which to make a claim when I was under the impression that I only had 120 days. However when I asked the HSBC bank representative if he would put the 180 day information he had just provided me with in writing for my future reference he unexpectedly declined to do so! And I have just checked online and established that I do only have 120 days in which to claim so the information I was provided by a member of my own banks staff was totally inaccurate and unreliable!

Fortunately I have so many undelivered items that even after working flat out for the past week, and all through the night on several occasions this week I have still not submitted a lot of my proposed charge back cases yet which I have never been keen to act on anyway unless it is absolutely necessary to do so thus it is nice to learn that this course of action isn't going to be necessary now... Hopefully! - I will be feeling a lot more reassured when my undelivered orders start arriving again!

Regards
ENGINE2011

Edited by ENGINE2011, 12 May 2012 - 03:18 PM.

Matt Macola
  • Matt Macola
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I would highly recommend people who have opened chargebacks DO NOT close them, with many banks/credit cards if you close a chargeback you CANNOT open it again.

I think that we should all be congratulating BIDRIVALS CO-FOUNDERS Jonas Nordlund and Johan Albinsson for seeking and successfully negotiating new financial backing that has ensured the SURVIVAL of the BIDRIVALS WEBSITE and also for making sure that the new financial backing arrangements have also included the shipment of all of Bidrivals customers purchased products that they have not received delivery of yet.. So well done Chaps for your speedy and successful efforts which are very much appreciated by ENGINE2011 and no doubt also by many other Bidrivals customers!

Probably not the people we should be thanking, who do you think got Bidrivals into this mess and haven't been shipping products for months? Everything seemed to be running fine under the previous CEO, it wasn't until Jonas/Johan took the main roles that things started going bad again. Just saying.

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

QUOTE=Matt Macola;156651]I would highly recommend people who have opened chargebacks DO NOT close them, with many banks/credit cards if you close a chargeback you CANNOT open it again.

To Matt Macola

Thanks very much for providing your above stated recommendations re: charge back case closures - I have just checked out your advice online and it would appear that you are 100% accurate, so the information provided to me by a member of HSBC Bank staff yesterday is totally inaccurate! This information was provided to me by the same member of HSBC staff who told me that you have 180 days to make a Visa Debit Card Charge back claim, and as stated already I am aware that you only have 120 days in which to make a Visa Debit Card Charge back claim so it is now clear to me that the staff member responsible for supplying all of this information doesn't know his subject matter at all well! I should have goggled his advice before posting it here after already noting one error in information he provided so thanks Matt for pointing out the second error.

Also, bearing in mind that this HSBC staff member was not willing to put anything in writing when I requested that he did so, I am now actually wondering if Banks are deliberately providing customers with inaccurate information to avoid having to settle charge back claims themselves when such claims are made against companies who liquidate in which case the Banks have a legal responsibility to refund the customer his/her payment from the Banks own money, if the claim circumstances meet the banks criteria... a rather disturbing thought!

Most importantly and to summarise then:

Anyone reading this post (and my previous post in this thread) please ensure that you give serious consideration to Matt Macola's above stated recommendations and DO NOT CLOSE a charge back case if it has already been opened because if you do, and in the unlikely event that Bidrivals recently announced new financial backers do not deliver on their promise to honour the shipment of all of Bidrivals customers outstanding undelivered orders for any reason, you very likely wont be able to reopen the charge back case you closed for the undelivered item(s) in question, unless you can prove that the first case was closed in error in which case I understand that you may have reasonable and valid grounds to appeal against such a decision with your Banks Senior Management.

Edited by ENGINE2011, 13 May 2012 - 05:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users