Background Image

Bidrivals.com Not Delivering Won Items - Going Bust?

Started by Dexter , Apr 25 2012 05:28 PM

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Hi just wondering if any one has gotten any items from the new bidrivals yet? Is nice to see many user names from the old bidrivals here, hello to you to vovor. Hopefully we can get the rest of the collection gift cards for the 70" TV. only 84 more LOL:) Oh by the way nice to see you here gaby999999 I no you must have alot of gift cards collected too. Good Luck To All. madonnat

Nothing received here in the UK to date madonnat, in the way of either product deliveries or financial settlement payments for any of my outstanding undelivered items (NB: Financial settlement is my stated choice of resolution action re: the undelivered items problem because this will be the quickest and least amount of work for both sides) .. I am now sadly, however, growing more and more disillusioned and disappointed as each day passes by without any real evidence to demonstrate that Bidrivals new management are sorting out the outstanding shipments and/or that any financial settlement instructions are being acted upon.. its all been promises, promises to date and no substantial evidence of any significant action whatsoever... despite my (and many other customers) continuation to make bid pack purchases and ongoing participate in the new management's auctions - primarily to demonstrate our commitment as loyal, and in my case 'high spending', customers willing to continue to use the Bidrivals website despite the problems created by the old management.

It would also appear that previously having VIP Customer status does not make any difference now with regards to the speed in which financial settlement action will be acted upon, neither does the fact that high spending customers (I've placed in excess of 114,000+ bids @ a cost of 0.45p in the past 17 months) will make any difference to prioritising settlements with individual customers. Do the maths Bidrivals please.. you know who your big spenders are.. I would have thought that it would make good business sense for the new owners - SAR Media - to keep their high spending customers happy, as quickly as possible, to ensure that the VIP customer base continue to use the Bidrivals website to ensure the ongoing survival of the newly acquired business venture.

I did some research on the net yesterday and came across a lot of information I won't be posting publicly, at this point in time, in order to provide Bidrivals new owners with the opportunity to deliver on their promises... I will however say that as a result of my research I have some very serious concerns and doubts that any of us are going to receive what has been promised to us... I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

ENGINE2011

Edited by ENGINE2011, 20 May 2012 - 01:37 PM.

LarryDavid
  • LarryDavid
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

(NB: Financial settlement is my stated choice of resolution action re: the undelivered items problem because this will be the quickest and least amount of work for both sides) .. I am now sadly, however, growing more and more disillusioned and disappointed as each day passes by without any real evidence to demonstrate that Bidrivals new management are sorting out the outstanding shipments and/or that any financial settlement instructions are being acted upon..

Hi ENGINE2011 and all, Wont_Give_Up here. Just thought I'd post something from the bidrivals facebook page to summarise:

"

For the customers who still have chargebacks running, we will calculate case by case the amount already refunded and the products due to be delivered and refund the difference."

This seemed like BR are saying that any customers who have initiated chargebacks will now get the FULL BR value of the auction minus the chargebacks, which seems ideal to me (as ENGINE2011 has stated, cash chargebacks via paypal would be a lot less hassle, and QUICKER, than waiting for weeks for items).
However I wanted to be sure that this is what they actually meant, so I found this on gamblingnerd:

"Hey GamblingNerd,

We do understand your concern and it might not have been clear in our previous post. We will be refunding the full amount (deducting any amount that has already been refunded) to our customers who have any chargebacks currently open and even those who have successfully won any chargebacks. So continuing from your example, you would be refunded a total of 1249 Euro.

This is a long process as we are looking into each and every case individually but we are working day and night into getting up to date on all transactions.

Kind Regards,
The new BidRivals Management"

Annibalefranc also posted this on their page:

"I am very happy that you have finally programmed to pay my items via Paypal the beginning week"

So I wouldn't give up hope yet.

I only recently got back into Bidrivals after a long hiatus (I was on another PA site), so I'm out by a relatively small £1,500, but if BR get this sorted in a similar timeframe to annibalefranc, then
things are looking up.

"you know who your big spenders are.. I would have thought that it would make good business sense for the new owners - SAR Media - to keep their high spending customers happy, as quickly as possible, to ensure that the VIP customer base continue to use the Bidrivals website to ensure the ongoing survival of the newly acquired business venture."

While I agree that it does make sense to sort out the biggest backlogs first, I don't think it'd necessarily be fair to give a 'bigger' bidder preference over a 'smaller' one if the smaller one has earlier items due.
I'm sure you're aware that the more serious bidders are a part of the problem on PA sites, or to be more accurate, the sites' lax win limits that allow serious bidders to monopolise auctions (the usual suspects on the 100 bids auctions being a perfect example).

I think if BR is to successfully rise from the ashes they need to rework the win limits to give new bidders a chance to get into the site. In the long run it's in everyone's interest that new bidders keep coming to the site. I've seen far too many PA sites stagnate and go bankrupt because of bigger bidders dominating the site too much..it's happening right now on madbid.

With regards to the Bonus Bids, while I can understand their function, I think the feature is simply not working and is also severely contributing to BR's troubles. The majority of Bonus auctions are used by bidders who purely want to boost their bids (myself included), which leads to too many free bids floating around and less profit for BR in the end. Why they're still using this feature is beyond me.

I don't know if anyone else would be in favour of it, but perhaps changing the BINs to ~110% of the item value is better the way to go (with the extra 10% added on at the end). That way BR at least gets that extra 10% to make their profits more healthy, and bidders who are pushed to BIN aren't TOO inconvenienced. Depends on the auction value of course.

Oh and about an earlier post of yours ENGINE2011 about 'pushy' usernames, I think you got a better name in the end. I registered this Wont_Give_Up username years ago, but have found on any PA sites I was on that more often than not, bidders will just 'test' these usernames to see if the bidder is genuine, giving them a lot more unwanted attention when something like martinxx or kneebends will just as easily do the trick. I have a feeling you recently jumped me on that Apple TV purely because of my username :). No hard feelings this time as it wasn't too expensive, but just to let you know I do remember jumpers :).

Anyway I hope this helps calm some nerves.

P.S. It's nice to see the personalities behind some of the usernames too!

LarryDavid
  • LarryDavid
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

(NB: Financial settlement is my stated choice of resolution action re: the undelivered items problem because this will be the quickest and least amount of work for both sides) .. I am now sadly, however, growing more and more disillusioned and disappointed as each day passes by without any real evidence to demonstrate that Bidrivals new management are sorting out the outstanding shipments and/or that any financial settlement instructions are being acted upon..

Hi ENGINE2011 and all, Wont_Give_Up here. Just thought I'd post something from the bidrivals facebook page to summarise:

" For the customers who still have chargebacks running, we will calculate case by case the amount already refunded and the products due to be delivered and refund the difference."

This seemed like BR are saying that any customers who have initiated chargebacks will now get the FULL BR value of the auction minus the chargebacks, which seems ideal to me (as ENGINE2011 has stated, cash chargebacks via paypal would be a lot less hassle, and QUICKER, than waiting for weeks for items).
However I wanted to be sure that this is what they actually meant, so I found this on gamblingnerd:

"Hey GamblingNerd,

We do understand your concern and it might not have been clear in our previous post. We will be refunding the full amount (deducting any amount that has already been refunded) to our customers who have any chargebacks currently open and even those who have successfully won any chargebacks. So continuing from your example, you would be refunded a total of 1249 Euro.

This is a long process as we are looking into each and every case individually but we are working day and night into getting up to date on all transactions.

Kind Regards,
The new BidRivals Management"

Annibalefranc also posted this on their page:

"I am very happy that you have finally programmed to pay my items via Paypal the beginning week"

So I wouldn't give up hope yet.

I only recently got back into Bidrivals after a long hiatus (I was on another PA site), so I'm out by a relatively small £1,500, but if BR get this sorted in a similar timeframe to annibalefranc, then
things are looking up.

"you know who your big spenders are.. I would have thought that it would make good business sense for the new owners - SAR Media - to keep their high spending customers happy, as quickly as possible, to ensure that the VIP customer base continue to use the Bidrivals website to ensure the ongoing survival of the newly acquired business venture."

While I agree that it does make sense to sort out the biggest backlogs first, I don't think it'd necessarily be fair to give a 'bigger' bidder preference over a 'smaller' one if the smaller one has earlier items due.
I'm sure you're aware that the more serious bidders are a part of the problem on PA sites, or to be more accurate, the sites' lax win limits that allow serious bidders to monopolise auctions (the usual suspects on the 100 bids auctions being a perfect example).

I think if BR is to successfully rise from the ashes they need to rework the win limits to give new bidders a chance to get into the site. In the long run it's in everyone's interest that new bidders keep coming to the site. I've seen far too many PA sites stagnate and go bankrupt because of bigger bidders dominating the site too much..it's happening right now on madbid.

With regards to the Bonus Bids, while I can understand their function, I think the feature is simply not working and is also severely contributing to BR's troubles. The majority of Bonus auctions are used by bidders who purely want to boost their bids (myself included), which leads to too many free bids floating around and less profit for BR in the end. Why they're still using this feature is beyond me.

I don't know if anyone else would be in favour of it, but perhaps changing the BINs to ~110% of the item value is better the way to go (with the extra 10% added on at the end). That way BR at least gets that extra 10% to make their profits more healthy, and bidders who are pushed to BIN aren't TOO inconvenienced. Depends on the auction value of course.

Oh and about an earlier post of yours ENGINE2011 about 'pushy' usernames :), I think you got a better name in the end. I registered this Wont_Give_Up username years ago, but have found on any PA sites I was on that more often than not, bidders will just 'test' these usernames to see if the bidder is genuine, giving them a lot more unwanted attention when something like martinxx or kneebends will just as easily do the trick. I have a feeling you recently jumped me on that Apple TV purely because of my username :). No hard feelings this time as it wasn't too expensive, but just to let you know I do remember jumpers :).

Anyway I hope this helps calm some nerves.

P.S. It's nice to see the personalities behind some of the usernames too :)!

gaby999999
  • gaby999999
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

hy madonnat, nice to see you!!

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

today is the first tracking - id come

Would you mind posting that tracking ID number publicly so we can all track it for fun? .... Might make us all feel a bit better as you appear to be the only one who has been sent anything from the new Bidrival Management so far! :)

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Would you mind posting that tracking ID number publicly so we can all track it for fun? .... Might make us all feel a bit better as you appear to be the only one who has been sent anything from the new Bidrival Management so far! :)

Since the arrival of the tracking ID, the number in the pursuit is not found....
A fake ID, it seems to be that at the same time arrived as the email from BR.

I expect not that goods arrive as also the emails are not answered by BR since last week.

Something new should arise I will give decision here.
Somehow feel uneasy adjusts for me especially since the page appears pretty empty since yesterday. I hope for all of us I am
wrong.

Sorry my english

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

BR is offline for the daily update for quite some time. A rogue who thinks evil here...

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

facebook poasting from BR:

Dear users,
We are currently facing a lot of Law Suits and therefore terminating all operations of Bidrivals.com

We'll notify everyone once we have sorted things out.

Bidrivals

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

http://thegeneralfor...dex.php?topic=3

jensen32
  • jensen32
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi all,

When they say "terminating all operations", does that mean "closed forever" or what should we believe?
Name_Change32

Annibale Franco Tallarico
  • Annibale Franco Tallarico
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

have no words, they have done it again ,I believed them like a fool, Bidrivals, masters in scam

vovor
  • vovor
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

hello it was too good a disgust soon may be
well you have Vovor

logan6
  • logan6
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

ciao Annibale, ciao Vovor, ciao a tutti....che dire?
ho una gran voglia di bestemmiare!!!
Domenica il terremoto mi butta giù dal letto... adesso questa cosa dddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooocccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My situation was easy to fix, if BR was truly "reborn":
I have not made any chargebacks or Paypal dispute, but the "new BR" sent me nothing!
not even an Amazon gift card.
It is obvious that there are few grounds to hope.
L6

vovor
  • vovor
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

here are the latest news Bidrivals facebook We apologize the BidRivals site is down again.

The Management are currently reviewing their options due to unforeseen circumstances.

All customers who are owed products or cash will be contacted by the appointed persons dealing with the issues in due course.

Kind regards
BidRivals Management

Dexter
  • Dexter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

here are the latest news Bidrivals facebook We apologize the BidRivals site is down again.

The Management are currently reviewing their options due to unforeseen circumstances.

All customers who are owed products or cash will be contacted by the appointed persons dealing with the issues in due course.

Kind regards
BidRivals Management

Where did you find that update?

It seems they have deleted quite a few updates from their FB page now. The update about the lawsuit being one of them.

I'm pretty sure this is the end of Bidrivals. There's no way they can come back again after this. They new management had a chance to save the brand by making good with the clients but with another couple of weeks of downtime and no information on what's going on the Bidrivals brand is going to be dead. I would be extremely surprised if they still decided to ship items to the people who are owed. Hopefully none of you cancelled your payment disputes when they asked for it.

vovor
  • vovor
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

he would do better not to reopen as to what we do
simplenent warn us that there is a solution Are but for now we're dealing with complaints and lots of players Bidrivals
he should have to care for her before opening again to end all the world to disgust and start on a good foundation.
knowing that poorly manage their batch numbers utilisteurs expected before replay, so normal that it was in decline
of anything. acros acros.
well you have Vovor

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

This is blatant FRAUD and all parties responsible & involved in this obvious SCAM CRIME for the SECOND TIME should be HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS and must be PUT ON TRIAL & IMPRISONED for their suspected PREMEDITATED CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES which have been implemented ON A GLOBAL SCALE and we should ALL make sure that this happens by UNITING & taking this VERY SERIOUS MATTER up with the appropriate LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES!

Edited by ENGINE2011, 22 May 2012 - 12:16 PM.

kidkiss
  • kidkiss
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

this is blatant fraud and all parties responsible & involved in this obvious scam for the second time around should be held accountable for their actions and be put on trial & imprisoned for their premeditated criminal actions which have been implemented on a global scale and we should all make sure that this happens by uniting & taking this issue up with the appropriate law enforcement authorities!

That is why I said on my previous posts dispute the Paypal asap to get back some money. Sorry if you are not happy with this colution, but at least i got $5000 back out of $8000

I dont trust the BR anymore since last time

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

IF ANTONE IS INTERESTED IN PURSUING A CLAIM FOR DAMAGES & RECOVERY OF ALL LOSSES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF BEING THE VICTIM OF SUSPECTED FRAUDULENT CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES PLEASE EMAIL ME TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN FILING A JOINT LAW SUIT AGAINST THE INDIVIDUALS RESPONSIBLE ..

WHILST THE DIRECTORS OF BIDRIVALS LIMITED MAY FEEL CONFIDENT THAT THEIR PERSONAL WEALTH IS SAFEGUARDED BY THE LIMITED FINANCIAL LIABILITY THAT THEIR LIMITED COMPANY STATUS GUARANTEES THEM WITH REGARDS TO ANY DEBTS ARISING FROM THEIR BUSINESS ACTIVITIES THIS DOES NOT NECESSARILY PROTECT THEM FROM BEING SUED PERSONALLY FOR DAMAGES & COMPENSATION FOR FINANCIAL LOSSES ARISING AS A RESULT OF SUSPECTED PREMEDITATED FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES AGAINST US ALL IF THEY CAN BE PROVEN.

WITH REGARDS TO SAR MEDIA I CANNOT FIND ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ALLEGED 'AUTHENTIC' COMPANY ONLINE WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN A PO BOX CONTACT ADDRESS IN THE NETHERLANDS...THUS THIS COMPANY COULD POTENTIALLY BE A 'BOGUS' COMPANY.. THIS ISSUE NEEDS FURTHER INVESTIGATION. IF ITS NOT A LIMITED COMPANY THEN THE DIRECTORS OF THIS POTENTIALLY UNREGISTERED COMPANY WHICH MIGHT BE TRADING ILLEGALLY CAN VERY LIKLEY BE HELD PERSONALLY ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR COMPANYS DEBTS ON THE ISSUE OF DEBT RECOVERY.

CONTACT ME AT:

ENGINE2011@live.com

Edited by ENGINE2011, 22 May 2012 - 12:59 PM.

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

reçu message ce jour de bidson :

Dear, When we took over the company we were not told that there is 9 pending law suits. So to protect our company and the future bidders we had to close down the website. I'm very sorry you had to met this. Regards, Bidson.com

write anabat22 on http://www.encheres-.../fiche-3-1.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users