• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Penny auction Gankit.com is back http://www.pennyauct...-new-ownership/

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

i have tried this site and very fast shipping won a tv ipad pspgo and playstation and were all at my door with in a weeks time and bid prices are very good and service they get back to you.the only thing i would say if you have comcast set up a yahoo to sign up on the site had a problem with that and plus all forms of my names were took so had to sign up as rexterforreal lol.but the site is been good for the last 2 months and puts up very nice stuff

fortime
  • fortime
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

This site is very good. But something very strange happened earlier tonight.

Was bidding on this auction << http://www.gankit.co...tions/view/1985 >> and had used some 40 bids or so when suddenly my remaining bids went from 45 to 0 and was not able to bid. My last bid was at 2123 hours

I was logged in at another place and there too it showed 0. I logged out and logged in and still showed 0. I started writing mail to customer service, auction ended at 2125 hours
and soon thereafter those 45 bids were back in my account. Even before I pressed the send button for the CS post. Lets see what Gankit comes back with. Logging it at two places is not something which I have done new for this site. Have done several times earlier with no issues.

Edited by fortime, 10 October 2012 - 02:46 AM.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

That's odd, maybe a glitch?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

fortime
  • fortime
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

I was expecting that they will atleast be able to catch it in there database( going from 45 to 0 and then coming Back to 45 on its own) . But they didnt. No refund of bids or
anything. Overall a good site though

Edited by fortime, 15 October 2012 - 12:51 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gankit, new penny auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users