Started by PennyAuctionWatch , May 10 2012 11:27 PM

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

For those of you who have bid on BidRivals and are unsure what’s going on, we found out that they have both filed for a resolution for dissolution on April 27th, and we just heard back from BidRivals management. The following “Notice of a resolution for dissolution and consequential voluntary winding up” was posted by [...]

More...

Annibale Franco Tallarico
  • Annibale Franco Tallarico
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

happy to read this news, but I still have many doubts that they can return online

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

APPEAL FOR INFORMATION / EVIDENCE REGARDING SUCCESSFUL HSBC BANK VISA CREDIT CARD OR VISA DEBIT CARD CHARGEBACK CLAIMS ACTED UPON BY HSBC BANK AGAINST BIDRIVALS LIMITED.

OVERVIEW:  I NEED URGENT ACCESS TO RELIABLE INFORMATION / EVIDENCE REGARDING SUCCESSFUL HSBC BANK VISA DEBIT CARD, OR VISA CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACK CLAIMS AGAINST BIDRIVALS LTD's BANK FROM ANY UNITED KINGDOM BASED EX-BIDRIVALS CUSTOMERS WHO SUCCESSFULLY MANAGED TO CLAIM BACK THEIR PAYMENTS TO THE MERCHANT UNDER 'VISA'S CHARGEBACK SCHEME REGULATIONS' WITH HSBC BANKS ASSISTANCE. 

IF ANYONE READING THIS APPEAL FOR INFORMATION / EVIDENCE HAS AT ANY POINT IN TIME DURING BIDRIVALS LTD's PERIOD OF TRADING (OR AFTER THEY CEASED TRADING) SUCCESSFULLY CLAIMED BACK THEIR HSBC BANK VISA CREDIT CARD, OR VISA DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS FROM THE MERCHANTS BANK AS A RESULT OF CHARGEBACK CLAIMS SUCCESSFULLY ACTED UPON BY HSBC BANK ON THE GROUNDS OF EITHER MERCHANDISE OR SERVICES NOT RECEIVED, OR MERCHANDISE OR SERVICES NOT AS DESCRIBED, PLEASE CONTACT ME URGENTLY BY TEXT MESSAGE ON:-

+447624800500 OR email me ENGINE2011@live.com 
NB:  PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE CONTACT NUMBER IS A TEXT ONLY MESSAGING SERVICE IT DOES NOT SUPPORT VOICE CALLS. I WILL CALL YOU BACK VIA MY HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER. I DON'T CHECK MY EMAIL ACCOUNT REGULARLY SO TEXT CONTACT IS PREFERABLE. 

I AM OFFERING A FINANCIAL REWARD TO ANYONE WHO IS WILLING & ABLE TO PROVIDE ME WITH THE INFORMATION / EVIDENCE I NEED IN ORDER TO SEEK JUSTICE AGAINST HSBC BANK WHO,  IN MY CASE, UNREASONABLY & UNFAIRLY FAILED TO ASSIST ME TO RECLAIM BACK THE MONEY I AM OWED BY BIDRIVALS LTD THE OUTCOME OF WHICH HAS RESULTED IN ME INCURRING AN UNNECESSARY & LARGE FINANCIAL LOSS. 

RELIABLE SUCCESSFUL CHARGEBACK CLAIM EVIDENCE EQUATES TO DOCUMENTS SUCH AS LETTER(S) FROM HSBC BANK STATING THAT A CUSTOMERS CHARGEBACK CLAIMS AGAINST BIDRIVALS LIMITED WERE SUCCESSFUL, AND/OR HSBC BANK VISA CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS THAT CONTAIN EVIDENCE OF PAYMENTS TO THE MERCHANT HAVING BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CHARGEDBACK TO THE PAYMENT CARD HOLDERS CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT, AND/OR HSBC BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENTS THAT CONTAIN EVIDENCE OF VISA DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS HAVING BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CHARGEDBACK TO THE VISA DEBIT CARD HOLDERS BANK ACCOUNT. NB: ANY SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS, SORT CODE INFORMATION,  CREDIT CARD INFORMATION  ETC. CAN BE BLACKED OUT THIS INFORMATION IS NOT NEEDED. 

PLEASE NOTE, IN PARTICULAR, THAT I AM SEEKING RELIABLE EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT:-

1. SUCCESSFUL CHARGEBACK CLAIMS WERE ACTED UPON BY HSBC BANK FOR VISA DEBIT CARD OR VISA CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MADE TO BIDRIVALS LIMITED FOR TRANSACTIONS THAT WERE FOR £10 OR LESS IN VALUE.

2. SUCCESSFUL CHARGEBACK CLAIMS WERE ACTED UPON BY HSBC BANK FOR VISA DEBIT CARD OR VISA CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MADE TO BIDRIVALS LIMITED FOR THE PURCHASE OF BID PACKS WHICH YOU WILL RECOLLECT WERE SOLD IN DIFFERENT QUANTITIES THAT EQUATED TO PAYMENTS OF £22.50 FOR 50 BIDS, £45 FOR 100 BIDS, £90 FOR 200 BIDS & £225 FOR 500 BIDS.

IF ANY UK BASED EX-BIDRIVALS CUSTOMERS CAN ASSIST ME BY PROVIDING ME WITH COPIES OF ANY OF THE ABOVE REFERRED TO RELIABLE SUCCESSFUL CHARGEBACK CLAIM EVIDENCE I NEED I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL & I WILL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR TIME & EFFORT. I WISH TO ASSURE ANYONE READING THIS POSTING THAT THE INFORMATION / EVIDENCE I AM SEEKING  IS A 100% GENUINE APPEAL FOR HELP, BECAUSE I AM OWED A LOT OF MONEY BY BIDRIVALS LIMITED WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLAIMED BACK BY HSBC BANK BUT THEY FAILED TO DO SO & WITHOUT A VALID REASON WHICH HAS RESULTED IN A SUBSTANTIAL FINANCIAL LOSS TO ME. 

AS WE ALL KNOW BIDRIVALS LIMITED ARE BANKRUPT & THERE IS LITTLE HOPE OF THE MERCHANTS CREDITORS RECEIVING ANY DEBT OWED TO THEM VIA THE LIQUIDATION PROCESS THEREFORE THIS IS THE ONLY REAL CHANCE I HAVE LEFT TO GET THE MONEY I AM OWED BY BIDRIVALS LIMITED BACK FROM HSBC BANKS OWN FINANCIAL RESOURCES AS A RESULT OF ITS FAILURE TO ASSIST ME TO RECLAIM BACK PAYMENTS IT WAS MY RIGHT TO CLAIM BACK FROM THE MERCHANT UNDER VISA’S CHARGEBACK SCHEME RULES,  WHICH CAN NO LONGER BE ACTED UPON BECAUSE THE TIME LIMITS IN WHICH TO ACT ON CHARGEBACK CLAIMS HAS NOW EXPIRED.

PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT ANY INFORMATION/ EVIDENCE OFFERED WILL BE TREATED AS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIALLY & WILL ONLY BE DISCLOSED TO THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT MY COMPLAINT HAS A REASONABLE & FAIR OUTCOME. 

THE INFORMATION/ EVIDENCE I AM SEEKING IS NEEDED URGENTLY, PLEASE CAN YOU CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY IF YOU CAN ASSIST ME & I WILL MAKE PAYMENT FOR ANY HELP YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO PROVIDE ACCORDINGLY. 

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS APPEAL.

ENGINE2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users