• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Thanks CTT

HappyDay
  • HappyDay
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

looked at blukos..others are also speaking out on amazon cards with the same 0.00 balance issues

Cbaraglia
  • Cbaraglia
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

I'm sorry everyone is having their gift cards stolen from them. He didn't get to scam me out of my Icards even though I'm sure he wanted to. A little birdie of his told me he was going to cancel outstanding Icards in APRIL. So that was all premeditated.

Cbaraglia
  • Cbaraglia
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

looked at blukos..others are also speaking out on amazon cards with the same 0.00 balance issues

Until the posts deleted and the members are banned.

HappyDay
  • HappyDay
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

I contacted icard about my recently invalidated claim codes.

From me

"I have 4 claimcodes that I paid for through ragingbid.com. The site is down and the owner now owes a lot of people a lot of money. The claim codes total $150.00. I have been cheated by ragingbid, and unfortunately he has put you company in the middle of it. I paid for these icards. They were mine. How was he able to cancel them?. I did file chargebacks against him. but icard was not involved in those chargebacks. He was sending amazon at that time. Do I have anyway to get what I paid for back into my icard account? I can sent you the claim codes so you can verify that I have not used them..one was to my husband who quit the site and never filed a chargeback. One of mine was from January and two from april. (my chargebacks are carefully documented by auction number..these icards were not the items disputed..so what was sent to me should still be valid. Please dont let him use your company to further cheat me out of what I have paid for. Thank you."

This was the response
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E0E0E0, colspan: 2"]Communication History[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #C6D3BA"] Response Via Email (iCARD Gift Card)[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #C6D3BA, align: right"]06/06/2012 10:47 AM[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"]Ms. HXXXXXXXX,

You will need to contact Raging Bid in regard to the gift cards. They purchased the gift cards and they have elected to redeem the cards themselves.

Regards,
Customer Support

I purchased the cards through that site..we all did..and paid near face value.....and he gets away with scamming me again...[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

HappyDay
  • HappyDay
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

He redeemed my card from JANUARY

canttouchthis220
  • canttouchthis220
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Obsessive, that's THEFT. Plain and simple. I urge you to follow through and not allow him to get away with this. You, obviously, are not the only one affected by his lies and manipulation.

Florida Statute allows as follows:
772.11 Civil remedy for theft or exploitation.—(1) Any person who proves by clear and convincing evidence that he or she has been injured in any fashion by reason of any violation of ss. 812.012-812.037 or s. 825.103(1) has a cause of action for threefold the actual damages sustained and, in any such action, is entitled to minimum damages in the amount of $200, and reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs in the trial and appellate courts. Before filing an action for damages under this section, the person claiming injury must make a written demand for $200 or the treble damage amount of the person liable for damages under this section. If the person to whom a written demand is made complies with such demand within 30 days after receipt of the demand, that person shall be given a written release from further civil liability for the specific act of theft or exploitation by the person making the written demand. Any person who has a cause of action under this section may recover the damages allowed under this section from the parents or legal guardian of any unemancipated minor who lives with his or her parents or legal guardian and who is liable for damages under this section. Punitive damages may not be awarded under this section. The defendant is entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs in the trial and appellate courts upon a finding that the claimant raised a claim that was without substantial fact or legal support. In awarding attorney’s fees and costs under this section, the court may not consider the ability of the opposing party to pay such fees and costs. This section does not limit any right to recover attorney’s fees or costs provided under any other law.

NOTE: THE STATUTE PROVIDES FOR TREBLE DAMAGES, OR THREE TIMES WHAT YOU ARE OWED. COLLECTION OF ATTORNEYS FEES ARE EVEN ALLOWABLE. IF YOU NEED REFERRAL TO A FLORIDA ATTORNEY TO HANDLE THIS FOR YOU, LET ME KNOW. I KNOW SEVERAL ATTORNEYS IN THE AREA.

HappyDay
  • HappyDay
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

i do not qualify for the minimum $200 in damages on this one..out $150

canttouchthis220
  • canttouchthis220
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

In addition, Florida Statute 815.06-2 (http://www.leg.state.../0815/0815.html) defines the following:
(2)(a) Except as provided in paragraphs (B) and ©, whoever violates subsection (1) commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.(B) Whoever violates subsection (1) and:1. Damages a computer, computer equipment, computer supplies, a computer system, or a computer network, and the monetary damage or loss incurred as a result of the violation is $5,000 or greater;
2. Commits the offense for the purpose of devising or executing any scheme or artifice to defraud or obtain property; or

3. Interrupts or impairs a governmental operation or public communication, transportation, or supply of water, gas, or other public service,
commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.0

Florida Statute 817.02-817.806 also provides the following:
http://www.leg.state.../0817/0817.html

(This is just a portion of the statute but for space sake I'm copying the most pertinent parts. NOTE HE'S COMMITTED FELONIES!)

3. Amounts of value of separate properties obtained in one scheme to defraud, whether from the same person or from several persons, shall be aggregated in determining the grade of the offense under paragraph (4)(a).

(4) OFFENSES.—(a) Any person who engages in a scheme to defraud and obtains property thereby is guilty of organized fraud, punishable as follows:1. If the amount of property obtained has an aggregate value of $50,000 or more, the violator is guilty of a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
2. If the amount of property obtained has an aggregate value of $20,000 or more, but less than $50,000, the violator is guilty of a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
3. If the amount of property obtained has an aggregate value of less than $20,000, the violator is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(B) Any person who engages in a scheme to defraud and, in furtherance of that scheme, communicates with any person with intent to obtain property from that person is guilty, for each such act of communication, of communications fraud, punishable as follows:1. If the value of property obtained or endeavored to be obtained by the communication is valued at $300 or more, the violator is guilty of a third degree felony, punishable as set forth in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
2. If the value of the property obtained or endeavored to be obtained by the communication is valued at less than $300, the violator is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as set forth in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

© Notwithstanding any contrary provisions of law, separate judgments and sentences for organized fraud under paragraph (a) and for each offense of communications fraud under paragraph (B) may be imposed when all such offenses involve the same scheme to defraud.

canttouchthis220
  • canttouchthis220
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

And, oh lest we forget about all of those PROMOTIONAL items we'll never see:

817.415 Florida Free Gift Advertising Law.—(1) LEGISLATIVE INTENT.—(a) The Legislature of the State of Florida recognizes that the deceptive misuse of the term “free” and words of similar meaning and intent in advertising by the unscrupulous has resulted in deception of consumers, leading them unknowingly to assume contractual obligations which were initially concealed by the deception.
(B) It is the intent of the Legislature to prevent such deception by requiring disclosure of all contingent conditions, obligations, or considerations in any form in connection with the advertising of goods or services using the term “free” or words of similar meaning and intent.
© It is not the intent of the Legislature to prohibit the use of gifts in legitimate promotions of trade so long as the advertising of such gifts and promotions makes full disclosure of any requirement for purchase or contractual obligations to be assumed in order to qualify for the gift.

(2) SHORT TITLE.—This act may be cited as the “Florida Free Gift Advertising Law.”
(3) DEFINITIONS.—As used in this act:(a) “Person” includes an individual, partnership, corporation, association, or other entity doing business in the state.
(B) “Free” includes the use of terms such as “awarded,” “prize,” “absolutely without charge,” “free of charge,” and words or groups of words of similar intent which reasonably lead a person to believe that he or she may receive, or has been selected to receive, something of value, entirely or in part without a requirement of compensation in any form from the recipient.
© “Item” means goods, services, or any tangible or intangible thing of value and the rights therein.
(d) “Advertisement” and “advertising” includes every form of communication which offers for sale, or attempts to induce the creation of obligations in exchange for, any item or rights therein.

(4) RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF WORD “FREE.”—Any item or portion of an item unconditionally offered as “free” shall in fact be free, without obligation or requirement of consideration in any form, when accepted in writing within the time limit set forth in the advertisement or within a reasonable time, if no time limit is so set. However, any person so receiving and accepting such offer may be required to pay any necessary transportation or delivery charges directly to the United States Postal Service or other regulated public carrier.
(5) REQUIREMENTS FOR ADVERTISEMENTS.—Advertising in which items are offered as free with conditions or obligations necessary to acceptance shall include a clear and conspicuous statement of any such conditions or obligations and advertising in compliance herewith shall not be considered deceptive.
(6) VIOLATIONS.—Any violation of this section is declared to be a deceptive trade practice and unlawful.
(7) INJUNCTIONS.—The Commissioner of Agriculture or the Attorney General may bring an action for injunction to prohibit practices in violation of this law, and any such injunction shall be issued without bond. Such suit may be brought in any circuit court of this state having jurisdiction over the party or parties defendant.
History.—ss. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ch. 70-164; s. 1, ch. 70-439; ss. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ch. 72-4; s. 1259, ch. 97-102; s. 11, ch. 98-299.

HappyDay
  • HappyDay
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

oops

Edited by HappyDay, 06 June 2012 - 08:59 PM.
i was mistaken

HappyDay
  • HappyDay
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

..I was not deleted..I navigate poorly

Edited by HappyDay, 06 June 2012 - 09:00 PM.
I was mistaken..post was not deleted

HappyDay
  • HappyDay
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

what I dont like is that he involved icard in his fraudulent activities..and icard replies as if this type of occurrence is business as usual. Yes. technically Raging bid made the purchase..but I purchased through ragingbid which should have directed ownership of the claimcodes to me. I never thought he could "reclaim" what was already sent. My name was on the certificate...icard is unwilling to do anything other than back up his "right" to steal from me.

rossmoor
  • rossmoor
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I know SM of Ragingbid throws a fit if his name is written in a comment at PennyauctionWatch. I have my own name for SM and it is BROKE BROKE because he is broke.
Obsessive, I got the same type of response from icard. I posted it right before you did. I followed up to ask icard how this happened. My response is similar to yours. When icard called me back, they told me that BROKE BROKE(SM)told them I had filed a chargeback.

Also, kudos to pennyauctionwatch, you are the best. I feel confident you will give the Ragingbid victims a chance to tell their story. We need a forum to exchange ideas and share similar stories. It helps. And BROKE BROKE needs to STEP UP, BE A MAN, AND USE HIS MILLIONS TO DO THE RIGHT THING. JUST KIDDING, BROKE BROKE IS BROKE AND HE WOULD NEVER DO THE RIGHT THING!

Diana Mc- FASTHORSE1

HappyDay
  • HappyDay
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Logic does not seem to matter to icard. Yes, I filed the chargebacks..but the chargebacks had NOTHING to do with the card he stole from me from JANUARY, or the claim code he stole from my husband, who never filed a chargeback (until today). Two months ago, My husband (BuckTycoon) contacted support to stop his social membership and was told by "accounting" that his membership had been cancelled and there was nothing else he needed to do to cancel. He was charged today for a membership to a site that does not exist. He did not originally cancel through paypal,because he thought he may want to start up again one day. I did not know he did it that way. Hopefully he will get the last two months back. That's all we need is that "MaN" getting anymore from us that he has already stolen.

boseseller67
  • boseseller67
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

That man (SM) is a liar, fraud and a thief. The depths of his lies are astounding. Yet you have gullible people and PA forum owners believing his utterly, ridiculous lies. Lawsuit....WHERE IS IT?? I'm still waiting you liar because I can't wait to prove you and your site was nothing but a fraud to begin with.

Amanda Hi,
I feel bad of users been scam by that site and i hope that site do take care their businesses and give users their wins or refund before they inup with serious lawsuit and all other stuff i am shock but concern on some winners from ragginbid wait for a long time for their wins i seen the owner at bid loungers hiding so i dont know what to said but pray for winners get their products they deserve.
thank you and god bless you all...

bejohn76
  • bejohn76
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

For what it's worth, there was a facebook post from them the thief this morning. Must be getting ready to lure in the next round of suckers!

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

what I dont like is that he involved icard in his fraudulent activities..and icard replies as if this type of occurrence is business as usual. Yes. technically Raging bid made the purchase..but I purchased through ragingbid which should have directed ownership of the claimcodes to me. I never thought he could "reclaim" what was already sent. My name was on the certificate...icard is unwilling to do anything other than back up his "right" to steal from me.

That is the same thing that has happened to me to.Raging bid suspended me from Bluko forum and their fb page after i asked why they took my $50.00 i-card that was mine and i-card told me that that card number had been redeemed by raging bid, I said that is my gift card not their and i-card said you need to contact raging bid. I have done that and my post were deleted and never got an answer, they are on their way out with everyones money that they can get their greedy finger on. The local police said for me to file a theft report due to identity fraud since i-card had the number in my name and I have papers with the Gift Card number on it and so that is all the proof I need for to file a stealing charge against them. Be careful. I have posted and e-mailed but they do not answer me at all.

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

That is the same as I. I said WHAT< How can they take back something that was already given to me in my name. I personally think that i-card should not refund monies and gift cards that they purchased due to they were already given to people that won them and is not rightfully raging bids place to steal them or i-cards place to let, I think they should both be in trouble for this action. Raging Bid stole my 50 dollars and i-card let them.

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

I'm new to the penny auction website "games". I actually did some research and thought ragingbids was a decent site so I got the beginner package. I figured at worst I get the restaurant gift card for signing up and get to play with the bids. The gift card didn't come, said it was backordered (looking back, how is a free code sent by email "backordered"?). Couple weeks later I did get it through a support ticket. I followed the site before bidding and started noticing there were less products and more bid packages seemingly each day. Toward the end last week before the "site upgrade" it was about 75% bid packs versus products offered. I was seeing the writing on the walls, there seemed to be issues. I never used the gift card or any bids and have asked 3 times now to be refunded, but they won't respond. I realize $16.75 for a bid package is small change compared to what others are going through, but I figured I'd share my experience as well. I wish I had signed up here earlier, I wanted to post on here a couple weeks back but thought I'd just seem like a troll with all the good reviews they had. For what it's worth, you can no longer post on their facebook wall. Looks like they're running.

I hear ya! I had posted on the fb page and he deleted it, just like he did my post on the Bluko Forum and also suspended me for asking. I hope all those people that are setting and waiting don't keep getting sucked in for more money, I am glad I never joined his racket of buy the credit card and get great deals, Ha what a joke I seen through that as soon as I seen it. I never invested my life savings in the shady crap but the $50.00 Gift Card is in my name and I want it, I won it fair and square and it was e-mailed to me and Raging Bid stole it. I am turning it over to the law, because I also won 2 items on their biding site and I never did get them just stupid excuses and they were looking into it, yeah Right it has been since last August and I still never got them and I never did charge backs on none of it.I hope they get what they deserve, shame on them. It certainly has been a whole bunch of BULL from them except it is BULLS**T.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users