shilling stealing lying censoring

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

It's true that I have been ill and for the past six months or so have been completely focused on my aging parents -- my mother is in mid to late stages alzheimers and my father died in September (68 years married to my mom). I start with this personal information only as a way to explain why I am so late to this party. I just discovered the I -gift cards I had set aside for remodeling projects have "disappeared." Yes these are the I-Cards won on Raging Bid auctions and set to me via e-mail. I never realized Raging Bid had the ability to "redeem" those cards on its own behalf. I was told by the people at I-Cards that Raging Bid had "redeemed" a whole bunch of cards. I think we can assume that any I-Card not redeemed by the auction winner and "owner" of the card found its way back to Raging Bid. I started to smell trouble when the $325 Amazon Gift Card sent to me wasn't redeemable at Amazon -- not a legitimate gift card number. I was surprised to receive the Amazon Card in the first place because it wasn't what I won. I let that card sit too. Lesson learned. I haven't added up the amount (sickens me to do so) but it is thousands I am out. And I so need those wins at this particular time. I am posting this to add to the legitimacy of the claims made by Diana and others. I have not been involved in any of this until now. I would like to know if anyone is pursuing legal action. Count me in. I will start looking into the avenues myself. I believe this is not one to let slip away. BTW The amounts are too large and the deception too flagrant. Username on Raging Bid -- win2day.

Pamela

Hello Pamela. It's so unfortunate that this happened to you on RagingBid, I am so sorry. I'm also sorry to hear about your parents :( that has to be really tough. Thank you for coming on here and telling us what happened on RagingBid... did you file an attorney general complaint? Go to MyFloridaLegal.com -> http://myfloridalega...erComplaint.pdf

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

As I said on another post above, people want to see this, com-on NGS, lets see the world famous NGS go against this nice lady, man, I would "Almost" pay to see it. When is this going to happen???????

Hey Mike.... here you go....lol

thread ---> http://www.pennyauct...tgonnastop.html

jim620
  • jim620
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I just came upon this thread and I was scammed by SM on RB also. My name was IBIDTOWIN on the site and to NGS I was wondering if that night of your birthday when you jumped me at $43 on the margaritaville mixer did SM put you up to it because I know he tried to get me at times to bid against certain other bidders. This scum needs to be in jail, I am disabled and trying to help my single daughter raise my granddaughter and due to what this scum did I am having a hard time right now trying to pay back my CC. I suspected something was wrong a long time ago but he was a good con man and would call me often telling me all kinds of crap to ease my mind. He took my gift cards also and what I always suspected had my auctions run up by names that I never heard of before. I know he was manipulating actions and that should've sent me running but this all happened right after my 25yr marriage ended and I guess I was not thinking clearly. Everything I have read on this post is 100% true as he did the same to me. I need to know if there are any actions being taken to put him in jail or get our money back, I would say I am out about $12k from him. I can be reached @ pajim620@yahoo.com or FB Ibid towin.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hello Jim620, Welcome to Penny Auction Watch. I am sorry to hear what happened to you and that this unfortunate event is what brought you here but am glad you are now a member. Please definitely feel free to tell us more about what happened here... Also have you contacted the Florida state attorney general's office?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users