• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

krazy4diamond
  • krazy4diamond
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello guys,
Bubblebid.com is on PAC today. You can get 25 bids for only $7. If you haven't tried it yet. Then, this is a best time to give a shot. They have 100% random and lower reserves as compare to other sites.

BubbleBid
  • BubbleBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Thanks for the post K4d!
We've consistently turned out the highest total PAC Deals over the last few months, and the reason is good value and great fun from a site you can trust.
If you haven't joined us yet, just pop on by to see what you've been missing. We'll be glad to help and answer any questions about our innovative auction styles.

BubbleBid.com

HiGo
  • HiGo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I posted about it on FB today too and messaged a few friends :). This is a really fun, wonderful site to try out. I've been bidding there for months, and they ship, they answer emails...and there are so many auction formats. My favorite site! Totally worth a try! Overall a great group of bidders there too, a lot of camaraderie. Plus Bubble often runs auctions that give you 5 free (or 10 free) bids if you win, and you don't need any bids to play on these "Free Blaze" or "Free Blast"! Hope you try it out! My username is Chinam.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, bid, bubble, pac, penny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users