Started by Sandman , Jul 19 2012 05:37 PM

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Sandman
  • Sandman
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Just wanted to say they ship, have great customer service and did I say that they SHIP! Here is my win, hope you can use me as a referral if you decide to try it.

Attached File  jason2.jpg   83.56KB   8 downloads

http://www.greenappl....313031/363233/

Jayski101

Attached Files

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Hey Jayski101, how are you? I was just wondering how long it took to get your win? I checked my wins and they weren't even shipped out till 2 weeks after I paid for them. And I still haven't received them. When I check the tracking number it seems they have been in Miami for a long time. I understand that because I live in Canada it will take a little longer but it's been 21 days since my first win and it seems stuck in Miami. I also tried to watch the webcast last night but it just wouldn't hook up so I never did get to watch it. Anyway, have a great day. Relentless666

Sandman
  • Sandman
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Hey, im good, thanks. It took a week to get. They go straight to apple and order it so if they are out, or on back order that may be the reason. But you are in Canada so that is probably another bugaboo. He mentioned you I believe in the webinar and apologized and said it was on back order but it will be out soon. Just send them a ticket, they get back to me every time. On another note, I see your on Penniestrifecta, have you ever been bidding on an auction and a popup comes up and says you are at limit, when you are not? Happened to me today.

Cheers!

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

That's not me on Penniestrifecta, I don't play there. I just checked to see what it was on back order and saw that it was shipped today so that's awesome. Just wish they had more auctions to bid on. They know how to create a feeding frenzy with their limited auctions. HappyBidding!

Sandman
  • Sandman
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Yeah, they do know how to have a feeding frenzy, but I think this site has alot going for them, and they have some awesome new things rolling out soon. They hope to have more auctions soon too. You cant just start out with a bang having tons of auctions, it dont work, so atleast they have done there homework. Happybidding to you too. And Happy Friday!!

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Let me say how disappointed I am with GAFs customer service. I won an auction on Wed., about 48 hours ago. I emailed support about using my mulligan that I had purchased earlier and I still have heard nothing. My other beef is with their outrageous bid sales. Take yesterday, it was 7-1 on bid purchases. Makes the bids that I bought earlier worth half their value now. Isn't that nice. And with auctions only one day a week the auction prices go through the roof. Anyway have a great long weekend(in Canada anyway) and HappyBidding!

SavvyAussie
  • SavvyAussie
  • Members
  • 515 posts

I wonder how long this site can last. One bidder seems to be totally dominating—and who know where he gets all his bids what with the affiliate program, etc. I'm also concerned that the site owner, as well as the dominant bidder, seemed heavily involved in Zeek Rewards. If the owner was using Zeek Rewards income to bankroll the site, well . . .
Truth is such a rare thing, it is delightful to tell it.
Emily Dickinson

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

Let me say how disappointed I am with GAFs customer service. I won an auction on Wed., about 48 hours ago. I emailed support about using my mulligan that I had purchased earlier and I still have heard nothing. My other beef is with their outrageous bid sales. Take yesterday, it was 7-1 on bid purchases. Makes the bids that I bought earlier worth half their value now. Isn't that nice. And with auctions only one day a week the auction prices go through the roof. Anyway have a great long weekend(in Canada anyway) and HappyBidding!

the owner pulled a 3 card shuffle i have been following this everybody was asking for win limits so he gave you win limits and made the site one day a week so this bidder that is only on his 2 sites that has endless bids can still run up all the auction. i see that they won the big apple auction last night and has the next one tagged along with 80% of next weeks auctions things that make you say hmmmmmmmmm

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

After seeing who won last nights big auction, I can guarantee that I will not spend another penny there. How can he win all the good auction? Just seems too fishy. Oh well, there are still other HONEST sites out there. HappyBidding!

SavvyAussie
  • SavvyAussie
  • Members
  • 515 posts

After seeing who won last nights big auction, I can guarantee that I will not spend another penny there. How can he win all the good auction? Just seems too fishy. Oh well, there are still other HONEST sites out there. HappyBidding!

The other main (losing) bidder on last night's auction is Facebook friends with the winning bidder. Not necessarily connected, yet you wonder why she would "keep bidding" against him as she has done so several times in the past and lost. Both of these bidders are also on www.frozenpig.com, which may or may not be owned by Dwayne Golden, who owns GAF. In fact, last night's winner of AppleWorld on GAF commented that he joined frozenpig explicitly on the recommendation of Mr. Golden, whom he was "impressed with" (and possibly knows via Zeek Rewards). Makes you wonder, huh?
Emily Dickinson

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

It just seems weird because no one had the advantage in last nights auction. Everyone who entered got 750 bids to use in the auction. I wish I would have been watching and counting his bids. Also suspicious that he's so close with the owner.

SavvyAussie
  • SavvyAussie
  • Members
  • 515 posts

It just seems weird because no one had the advantage in last nights auction. Everyone who entered got 750 bids to use in the auction. I wish I would have been watching and counting his bids. Also suspicious that he's so close with the owner.

Actually, you could transfer as many paid bids (on top of those 750) as you wanted before the auction. When I wrote to the site to note the low participation and say why I thought no one wanted to take part, this is what they said:

It was low because many of you who were registered didn't bid. You and several others would have won had you participated. We have adjustments on our win limits that we have been informing users about for the last 2 weeks. In fact 1 of the new win limit suggestions have come from you. Thank you for your email as we do value your feedback.

This morning, the winner posted on the GAF Facebook page to brag about winning the auction, said you could look at his eBay site to find the items for sale, and even posted his affiliate link (presumably, so more suckers could sign up and he could garner more free bids). When I called him on the affiliate link, he immediately removed his post. I'd rather comment here, where you can't remove posts if you don't like the replies.

Emily Dickinson

dzignr_tastz
  • dzignr_tastz
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Yeah... I think we have MAJOR problems here, people. The "social networking staff" at GAF has been deleting my comments on their FB page all night because I requested a relatively simple answer as to why Troy Rudd came onto their FB page earlier and bragged about winning the "Apple World" auction and how he was going to sell the items on eBay, which is a CLEAR violation of the site's Terms & Conditions.

"Green Apple Fridays products and services are offered exclusively to private users and not to commercial or semi-commercial retailers. By accessing the site, the penny auctions, purchasing bid packs and placing bids, you warrant that you are not a commercial or semi-commercial retailer."

Obviously, this didn't set well with me (and I personally think the auction should be voided and the guy booted), but after a little more research on the owner and auction winner, there seems to be some additional questionable activity that needs be be reported and looked at...

http://www.consumerc...hi-c669922.html

The Dwayne M. Golden referred to there is also the owner of GAF, and I find it a bit coincidental that not only were both he and Troy ZeekRewards affiliates (Troy even posts on Dwayne's GAF blog regarding it)...

http://blog.greenapp...todays-economy/

... but Troy also now has a brand new website (with his bidder name, ikeepbidding, as part of the URL) regarding the NEXT and greatest scheme:

http://www.getprelau...om/ikeepbidding

You can also find posts on Troy's second FB page...

http://www.facebook....connectwithtroy

... where he posts ""What if Zeek Rewards had based their model on $7 trillion travel industry instead of penny auctions?"

SO... does anyone find it a bit suspicious that the owner of GAF apparently has complaints against him in India for running a fraudulent "travel distribution" company and the #1 bidder (or winner, rather) on his site (who was a fellow ZeekRewards affiliate) is suddenly trying to start yet another matrix/pyramid/ponzi scheme based on a "$7 trillion travel industry"?

You should ALL tread VERY lightly with this company, IMO (and any related to it, which there is a very good possibility FrozenPigs.com is)... :/

EDIT: Well it seems 'ol Dwayne is certainly the owner FrozenPigs.com as well since he's looking for a video to be made for it (and yet another site, which references GAF)...

http://www.freelance...-video-for.html

http://www.freelance...or-special.html

Edited by dzignr_tastz, 03 September 2012 - 03:16 AM.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
- Albert Einstein

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Wow dzignr_tastz, you do some absolutely great work. Are you a detective? Because you should be. Just wanted to give you a big THANKS for all you do to help protect the penny auction community. If it wasn't for awesome people like you some of these scammers would totally rip people off. Keep up the great work and thanks again. Relentless666

dgavideo
  • dgavideo
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I am writing this post in response to the many post about Green Apple Fridays, and different users, and this post. My name is Dwayne Golden and I started Green Apple Fridays so that many could have their own experiences with Apple Product similar to that I have experienced. I am not a long time penny auction person, and really just was introduced to it by a good friend “Bob Biss” who loved the auction he used.

I personally was looking for something that I could do with my wife and children that didn’t involve network marketing, or traditional style of business. We were looking to start a business that could benefit others, and yet allow us to have a sustainable model that would allow us to continue in international ministries.

As a 100% disabled veteran who has had more than 40 surgeries including all my breast tissue removed, 17 plastic surgeries and more as a result of chemical exposure, I now battle liver disease from the many treatment attempts. I mention this to you all this private information so that you can understand that you really don’t know the impact your harmful un true accusations are when posting them on the internet.

It is hurtful for family members of users, and my own personal friends and family to see the kind of things that are being said that are just not true. It is important for me to make sure that my family can use GAF to continue my vision for it to assist the life of so many using the products, special offers, and even our new campaign to donate a matching iPad win to Autism Awareness each month.

I am publically asking that each of you that have a questions send it to me personally, or send me an email to: dgolden345@gmail.com and I promise to respond. To post your question in a forum, or facebook to people who don’t have the answers is just going to create a negative impact for the writer and for us.

If granted the opportunity to see the new year, I would love to have GAF still here making a difference with our family vision. This cannot happen if so many cancerous comments are made to hurt us when we have done nothing wrong.

We specifically have made it clear that we don’t have all the answers, we are are consistently making changes to enhance the experience for our users. We have just added new win limits, new categories last month, and now a new win category, and much more. If you have spoken with me, or even dealt with me on an issue, you cannot say that I have not dealt with you more than fairly.

We have see single parents enjoy their new winnings, those who never owned an apple products, and recently a mother who was trying to win for her son’s birthday and now to see the vicious accusations, we will not stand a chance to continue making this happen if you don’t stop with the comments that many of you have been making.

So I ask that you please if you must hurt someone hurt me with a private comment, or question. I will contact you with a professional and honest reply. To public attempt to stop this family vision will just be an injustice to those who are already benefiting from our site.

CLARITY & RESPONSES TO YOUR COMMENTS:

1. Me or no one in my family own Frozen Pig
2. Frozen pig and many other sites have the same coders/programmers
3. Our marketing team, and programmer did request my videographer to make the videos for many companies and Frozen pig was one of them. They used our account because we have a stronger history and would get a better deal. Over the years many programmers, and companies have benefited our search team who finds the best of videographers for all kinds of companies.
4. I was in Zeek Rewards as of February but had no association with ikeepbidding. I have never met the user, however I cannot say anything bad against his character or for being an aggressive bidder. I also never worked with him in a previous venue, nor do we fix auctions so that he can win.
5. With regard to the comment about Subhash, I terminated a member that was in a home business company in which I was the interim president last year named Subash Prajapati. I terminated him for fraud by violating the corporate policy of that company, and he in turned created his own version and threatened to reverse this. For the people affected he had to be terminated even though now you are reading his words and were not aware of the nature of his post.
6. We are working to improve our site, limits, rules, etc. each month as we have only been here for a little under 15 weeks. Which includes improving the rules and policies for all GAF users.
7. Our site is not making a profit and the products currently are coming from my family. We expect if the sabotage will stop that with in the next 6 months it can be profitable.
8. We do prefer that our users use our live support , ticket system, and support email for questions related to our site and not facebook and forums.
9. We will continue with our site if you all will give us the opportunity to change the nature of the dirty side of this business.

I personally am a believer that feedback is good in every form, however in this case it can be more harmful to innocent by standers if not regulated or at least more courteous.

Regarding Apple World it saddened me to see that with all who were registered that 5 of 15 even place a bid. The winner didn’t even have the most bids and some of you are stating that it was fixed. I see that some of you who are saying this didn’t even bid in it. The actions that many of you are taking are ruining the chances of us bringing Apple World back. We believe it is a great way to put a lot of great products in one package for any user.

I am asking anyone who has an issue from this date forward to please contact me for clear answers, or our support system. But please, please please, please stop hurting my family by circumventing those channels and making unsubstantiated accusations in public places.

Our social networking team is not the customer support, and is not paid to answer those questions. There only function for GAF is to properly promote our site using the social networks. So to use social networks to ask user questions and not use customer support demonstrates other motives that are hurtful.

I ask that before you respond to this post that you please note that I am not angry, I just wish for my family and I to finish what we have set out to do. With your help we can make GAF better and enhance the quality of life for many.

Thank you for considering my request.

Edited by dgavideo, 04 September 2012 - 12:17 AM.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

so why do you keep deleting simple questions on your facebook if you dont have nothing to hide this one bidder is a retailer bidding against others and that is against terms other sites if someone ask something the site will answer it really look like your trying to do things behind close doors and strike deals with bidder for there silence

dzignr_tastz
  • dzignr_tastz
  • Members
  • 696 posts

I am writing this post in response to the many post about Green Apple Fridays, and different users, and this post. My name is Dwayne Golden and I started Green Apple Fridays so that many could have their own experiences with Apple Product similar to that I have experienced. I am not a long time penny auction person, and really just was introduced to it by a good friend “Bob Biss” who loved the auction he used.

I personally was looking for something that I could do with my wife and children that didn’t involve network marketing, or traditional style of business. We were looking to start a business that could benefit others, and yet allow us to have a sustainable model that would allow us to continue in international ministries.

As a 100% disabled veteran who has had more than 40 surgeries including all my breast tissue removed, 17 plastic surgeries and more as a result of chemical exposure, I now battle liver disease from the many treatment attempts. I mention this to you all this private information so that you can understand that you really don’t know the impact your harmful un true accusations are when posting them on the internet.

It is hurtful for family members of users, and my own personal friends and family to see the kind of things that are being said that are just not true. It is important for me to make sure that my family can use GAF to continue my vision for it to assist the life of so many using the products, special offers, and even our new campaign to donate a matching iPad win to Autism Awareness each month.

I am publically asking that each of you that have a questions send it to me personally, or send me an email to: dgolden345@gmail.com and I promise to respond. To post your question in a forum, or facebook to people who don’t have the answers is just going to create a negative impact for the writer and for us.

If granted the opportunity to see the new year, I would love to have GAF still here making a difference with our family vision. This cannot happen if so many cancerous comments are made to hurt us when we have done nothing wrong.

We specifically have made it clear that we don’t have all the answers, we are are consistently making changes to enhance the experience for our users. We have just added new win limits, new categories last month, and now a new win category, and much more. If you have spoken with me, or even dealt with me on an issue, you cannot say that I have not dealt with you more than fairly.

We have see single parents enjoy their new winnings, those who never owned an apple products, and recently a mother who was trying to win for her son’s birthday and now to see the vicious accusations, we will not stand a chance to continue making this happen if you don’t stop with the comments that many of you have been making.

So I ask that you please if you must hurt someone hurt me with a private comment, or question. I will contact you with a professional and honest reply. To public attempt to stop this family vision will just be an injustice to those who are already benefiting from our site.

CLARITY & RESPONSES TO YOUR COMMENTS:

1. Me or no one in my family own Frozen Pig
2. Frozen pig and many other sites have the same coders/programmers
3. Our marketing team, and programmer did request my videographer to make the videos for many companies and Frozen pig was one of them. They used our account because we have a stronger history and would get a better deal. Over the years many programmers, and companies have benefited our search team who finds the best of videographers for all kinds of companies.
4. I was in Zeek Rewards as of February but had no association with ikeepbidding. I have never met the user, however I cannot say anything bad against his character or for being an aggressive bidder. I also never worked with him in a previous venue, nor do we fix auctions so that he can win.
5. With regard to the comment about Subhash, I terminated a member that was in a home business company in which I was the interim president last year named Subash Prajapati. I terminated him for fraud by violating the corporate policy of that company, and he in turned created his own version and threatened to reverse this. For the people affected he had to be terminated even though now you are reading his words and were not aware of the nature of his post.
6. We are working to improve our site, limits, rules, etc. each month as we have only been here for a little under 15 weeks. Which includes improving the rules and policies for all GAF users.
7. Our site is not making a profit and the products currently are coming from my family. We expect if the sabotage will stop that with in the next 6 months it can be profitable.
8. We do prefer that our users use our live support , ticket system, and support email for questions related to our site and not facebook and forums.
9. We will continue with our site if you all will give us the opportunity to change the nature of the dirty side of this business.

I personally am a believer that feedback is good in every form, however in this case it can be more harmful to innocent by standers if not regulated or at least more courteous.

Regarding Apple World it saddened me to see that with all who were registered that 5 of 15 even place a bid. The winner didn’t even have the most bids and some of you are stating that it was fixed. I see that some of you who are saying this didn’t even bid in it. The actions that many of you are taking are ruining the chances of us bringing Apple World back. We believe it is a great way to put a lot of great products in one package for any user.

I am asking anyone who has an issue from this date forward to please contact me for clear answers, or our support system. But please, please please, please stop hurting my family by circumventing those channels and making unsubstantiated accusations in public places.

Our social networking team is not the customer support, and is not paid to answer those questions. There only function for GAF is to properly promote our site using the social networks. So to use social networks to ask user questions and not use customer support demonstrates other motives that are hurtful.

I ask that before you respond to this post that you please note that I am not angry, I just wish for my family and I to finish what we have set out to do. With your help we can make GAF better and enhance the quality of life for many.

Thank you for considering my request.

I'm sorry to hear about your apparent health issues, but let me assure you they are neither pertinent to the situation we are discussing here nor a matter of public interest. To be quite honest, I find it completely unprofessional, and am a little disheartened by the fact you felt the need to disclose them (as they have absolutely nothing to do with your business or customers). It almost seems as if you are looking for us to feel sympathetic to your seemingly unfortunate situation in an attempt to deflect from the issues currently being discussed.

That noted... if you do not own or are not affiliated with FrozenPig.com, why were you personally attempting to outsource videos (from random individuals on freelance.com, mind you, and not from your "personal videographer") for a site you have no vested interest in? I simply do not believe that, nor that they were just using your account for a supposed "better deal"? The price for the project was clearly listed on the site, and anyone who was interested was able to accept the project for that price... so where does the "better deal" come in? Your explanation simply makes little logical sense.

Going on, no one (especially myself) is attempting to "sabotage" you, as I quite frankly have absolutely no benefit from doing so. My purpose here is not to ruin people's lives, but to protect the community from potentially unethical sites that may stand to take them for a wild ride before disappearing into the night, just as so many other sites have done in the past (and I can assure you my involvement in this situation was not unsolicited). In order to accomplish this, establishing sites are providing a level, ethical playing field is an absolute must, and many of the things we have seen and/or discovered thus far about you and yours illustrate that may not be what is currently being provided on GAF. The first example of this is the primary issue you failed to address, which is why an commercial reseller (and I have screenshots of his posting on his Facebook page that states he will be selling his AppleWorld item winnings on eBay) is being allowed to bid, repeatedly win, and seemingly dominate your site despite the fact he is in admitted direct violation of your Terms and Conditions (as quoted above). That is not the least bit fair to the rest of your customer base, and if you are not willing to enforce the rules and policies you have clearly set forth, what is to make anyone else follow any of them, nor think you aren't willing to break a few in the process yourself?

Additionally, it seems you have had more direct communication with Troy that you are disclosing since he openly stated a while back that you directly referred him to FrozenPigs (and he trusted your recommendation), and considering the website he has set up under his bidding name on your site sounds exactly like PYXISM, the MLM travel company you are affiliated with (or President of, rather), I find it very hard to believe there has not been more conversation that we are currently privy to and it makes me a bit uncomfortable that someone with so many variables in common with you is coincidentally dominating your site. This isn't the only instance under scrutiny, however, as I'm also a little curious as to why the winner of the rather high-priced iPhone auction the other night, Bill White, is not only Facebook friends with you, but also your son (the latter which would lead me to believe he is a personal friend of the family, as opposed to a business associate, competing against your paying customers). That does not seem the least bit ethical, and I (correctly, I might add) just picked off another site just last week that had family members and close friends bidding against their customers. Trust me... this isn't my first time dealing with a seemingly "suspicious" site (nor will it be the last).

All that said, I'm also a little confused as to why, if there is nothing to hide, these issues need to be addressed "privately"? You seem to have done plenty of YouTube videos for your MLM endeavors, but you're suddenly "camera shy"? The fact of the matter is penny auctions are now an "industry", and the paying members of this industry (as a whole) are interested in the questions being asked and want to hear your public responses to the questions that have been raised in regards to some of suspicious activity that has been noticed both on your site and with some of the relationships involved. That's what the owner of this forum has primarily provided it to us for... I, for one, intend to use it for just that... and I'm sorry if that does not "jive" with your current business or marketing plan.

Just consider it an "interview"... and one that the future of your business could very well be influenced by, in either direction, based on the credibility of your answers (but mind you... I've already pointed out a few holes in a couple of the ones you provided above).

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
- Albert Einstein

Am2PmRN
  • Am2PmRN
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I would like to see dzigner_tastz' questions/concerns (as expressed by other users too), answered in this forum by Dwayne - and SOON! He even provided links to some of these concerns so please address those. As for the win limits of 2 per week, there are usually only 2 auctions with a value of $50 or higher each Friday, and we know who usually wins those auctions:( Even if they didn't win them every week, it still creates a "feeding frenzy" since obviously everyone wants those two items and there are A LOT of users for so few auctions (there aren't too many people who want those $10 & $15 auctions since they are accessories most people already have). It sure would have been nice to see the number of "good" auctions increased each week, instead of everything being put into one auction - especially since the site is so young! I (and many other's) fully expected that person to win which is why I didn't even attempt it.
I won't repeat all of the concerns already pointed out but do hope they are addressed. Especially, why the dominate site winner is allowed to violate the terms & conditions, since other PA owners who don't allow resellers to bid on their sites, DO terminate those users - even if they just assume someone must be a reseller. ikeepbidding actually posted this information so why are they exempt?
It is also unethical to have close family & friends bidding on the site, and as DZ has already pointed out, this seems to be happening. I also noticed a testimonial on the site, by someone with the last name of "Golden" (he/she had received their win and got it cheap). A family member? As for ZeekRewards and the affiliates bidding on this site, well I guess that's a very sore subject with me since I was encouraged to build my points instead of making withdrawals, so that's what I did, and I never got to take a cent out, but have friends who did very well. I sure wouldn't want to be bidding against them on ANY PA site!

dgavideo
  • dgavideo
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hello rexter65,

There is no ill intentions regarding facebook deletions, I pay for a service to manage and use our social networks for SEO and marketing. We are not using our accounts to answer questions that can easily be addressed in an email, support ticket, or even live support. I mean in no ways to be offensive about that, however I am paying for that service and I don't pay them to answer questions directed at me as or GAF. I will answer any question that you have as there is nothing to hide at all, and your questions are appreciated. We are only asking that you ask them in using the the methods we offer.

Thanks again for the question.

dgavideo
  • dgavideo
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Thanks dzingr_tastz for your response and I will treat this like an interview.

No was not looking for anyone to feel sympathetic to me in my comment, I just wanted you all to know the public accusations is painful to users, families, including my own. Any one of the questions that are asked on facebook and other public places will be addressed more proficiently without affecting the reputation, or image of GAF users, or the company. I do understand the importance of providing clarity and therefore I will do my best in these responses.

Regarding Frozen pig and out sourcing videos it is ok that you don't believe that but that will not change the truth. Over the years my company is responsible for creating more than 1200 videos for people, and companies around the world. Although I no longer do much video as a business I do use it for my different marketing systems, etc. My programmer told me that he has shared with many of his site owners about the strategies of GAF. His site owners had never seen a site get so much attention with a 1 day a week auction with a niche and so when asked for help, I agreed that I will not give my personal marketing strategy but I would share with him the method in which I get low cost videos using a brokering service. This brokering service no longer exist as of last month but they sold out to a company called Freelance. That is how you all have found that information. It is just coincidental and trust me with the work and money that it cost to run GAF I don't have it in me to run that type of auction with all on my plate.

Regarding not trying to sabotage that is good to know. In fact protecting the community from unethical sites is a good thing, however shouldn't you direct your questions directly to that company and be certain they are not ethical before accusing them because things don't make sense to you?

As far as ikeepbidding joining frozen pig and being the only person getting his won items that has nothing to do with me. I don't launch products that don't include me on the front end of it. Either my videos or family name are out front and clear. I don't own Frozen pig and regret assisting with the video because of all of the accusations.

You are correct that we state in our terms and conditions and it is an error in judgment to not have amended that. In late June early July we did a series on flipping your products on eBay, craigslist, etc. We told GAF users in webinars, and if you review our training videos that are there we are telling them the same thing. So this user or any other were doing what we have told them. The real issue is with my team who was told in week 1 to remove that since we knew that people would win this stuff who already possessed apple products, they would more than likely sell them. If you review the emails we have sent out such as September 17th and others, we are telling people to use our 1-2-3 step method of bid, win, and flip your auction products.

I am at fault for this and have no excuse for not ensuring that the T&S wording was removed our first week of operation when I gave the instruction. I am at fault and must address internally. I am going to have our T&S updated to be consistent with our newest win limits, and site rules. I do understand your comments about banning the user, however other users are doing this because we have instructed them to in our training and videos. In light of the confusion with our T&S and also the facebook comment about selling the items we are voiding that auction and will return all Apple World bids to the users. In a future date we will reschedule that Apple World auction as it is a great concept that deserves users to compete and win once we have made the appropriate changes.

Regarding Troy Rudd and Bill White you are once again saying things that are not true just because it is coincidental. Troy Rudd like many other people have seen my post on facebook about the launch of GAF and one of our videos. When he joined GAF he had only heard about me through my Zeek Marketing system, and training videos but we never ever met talked or anything. The fact that I was associated with more than a million people with Zeek rewards does not mean that he and have had any type of relationship ever in the past. It's just not true. So the fact that he is on Frozen pig, and been in net work marketing, is nothing more than coincidental and does not warrant the accusation that he and I are working together. I am not the president of Pyxim, however I was from February 2011 - November 2011 and this has zero to do with Troy Rudd. The bottom line is that when I said that I referred him, I was referring to the fact that he click on a tracking link that we were using to test how many people were responding to links I was posting in social areas, nothing more. As far as Bill White yes he knows me and my son but that has zero to do with it being ethical if he participate with GAF. I am not sure what you are saying with that comment but Bill White has participated in some of our auctions but he doesn't work for me, not a relations and he has nothing to do with Green Apple Fridays other than every so ofter purchasing bids. He is not a professional like many of you and not so experienced just seeing all the action going on via facebook, and emails, blog etc. and jumped in. He has not done anything wrong, cannot access any of our system and so it is not a conflict of interest in anyway.

Doing YouTube videos to promote a concept or market a product is not the same as responding to countless public accusations of wrong doing. None of the questions are about the positive things, not one. Over the past 12 weeks of operation we have done a lot of good and still making positive changes to make it a better environment for our users. Yet you seek only to protect users from us. We are shipping products to our users, creating multiple categories so that even users who have paid nothing have a chance to win, and even our referral bid purchase program that will allow someone to win what they couldn't have buy purchasing the item their referral has won.

I do appreciate the many questions and view it as an interview, however I trust for the negative impact the accusations are having on our site and users that the question can also be positive questions. My reason for wanting the questions to be sent using the email, support tickets, and even live support is that is the most appropriate place to ask them and also give the individual the answers to their questions.

The way you all are doing this creates an environment where a new auctions is automatically considered a bad site because certain things are not logical, or because there coincidences. I think the industry is a better place because of type of questions you ask to protect users, but I do question the reason to ask them in places that will make others believe that the accusations are true before you have confirmed that.

I will not deny that we have a lot of work to do with our sit and that we must continue to make it better for GAF users.

I am asking that you all are understanding if I am unable to respond to these comments faster as it is 4:03 am here and I will board a 18 hour flight home tomorrow night. So if some of you have more of these type of questions and continue this, it may be a little time before I can answer but I wil respond.

Thanks once again for your questions and being patient with the amount of time it may take for my response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users