jason2.jpg 83.56KB 8 downloads
Jump to content
the owner pulled a 3 card shuffle i have been following this everybody was asking for win limits so he gave you win limits and made the site one day a week so this bidder that is only on his 2 sites that has endless bids can still run up all the auction. i see that they won the big apple auction last night and has the next one tagged along with 80% of next weeks auctions things that make you say hmmmmmmmmm
Let me say how disappointed I am with GAFs customer service. I won an auction on Wed., about 48 hours ago. I emailed support about using my mulligan that I had purchased earlier and I still have heard nothing. My other beef is with their outrageous bid sales. Take yesterday, it was 7-1 on bid purchases. Makes the bids that I bought earlier worth half their value now. Isn't that nice. And with auctions only one day a week the auction prices go through the roof. Anyway have a great long weekend(in Canada anyway) and HappyBidding!
After seeing who won last nights big auction, I can guarantee that I will not spend another penny there. How can he win all the good auction? Just seems too fishy. Oh well, there are still other HONEST sites out there. HappyBidding!
It just seems weird because no one had the advantage in last nights auction. Everyone who entered got 750 bids to use in the auction. I wish I would have been watching and counting his bids. Also suspicious that he's so close with the owner.
Edited by dzignr_tastz, 03 September 2012 - 03:16 AM.
Edited by dgavideo, 04 September 2012 - 12:17 AM.
I'm sorry to hear about your apparent health issues, but let me assure you they are neither pertinent to the situation we are discussing here nor a matter of public interest. To be quite honest, I find it completely unprofessional, and am a little disheartened by the fact you felt the need to disclose them (as they have absolutely nothing to do with your business or customers). It almost seems as if you are looking for us to feel sympathetic to your seemingly unfortunate situation in an attempt to deflect from the issues currently being discussed.
I am writing this post in response to the many post about Green Apple Fridays, and different users, and this post. My name is Dwayne Golden and I started Green Apple Fridays so that many could have their own experiences with Apple Product similar to that I have experienced. I am not a long time penny auction person, and really just was introduced to it by a good friend “Bob Biss” who loved the auction he used.
I personally was looking for something that I could do with my wife and children that didn’t involve network marketing, or traditional style of business. We were looking to start a business that could benefit others, and yet allow us to have a sustainable model that would allow us to continue in international ministries.
As a 100% disabled veteran who has had more than 40 surgeries including all my breast tissue removed, 17 plastic surgeries and more as a result of chemical exposure, I now battle liver disease from the many treatment attempts. I mention this to you all this private information so that you can understand that you really don’t know the impact your harmful un true accusations are when posting them on the internet.
It is hurtful for family members of users, and my own personal friends and family to see the kind of things that are being said that are just not true. It is important for me to make sure that my family can use GAF to continue my vision for it to assist the life of so many using the products, special offers, and even our new campaign to donate a matching iPad win to Autism Awareness each month.
I am publically asking that each of you that have a questions send it to me personally, or send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and I promise to respond. To post your question in a forum, or facebook to people who don’t have the answers is just going to create a negative impact for the writer and for us.
If granted the opportunity to see the new year, I would love to have GAF still here making a difference with our family vision. This cannot happen if so many cancerous comments are made to hurt us when we have done nothing wrong.
We specifically have made it clear that we don’t have all the answers, we are are consistently making changes to enhance the experience for our users. We have just added new win limits, new categories last month, and now a new win category, and much more. If you have spoken with me, or even dealt with me on an issue, you cannot say that I have not dealt with you more than fairly.
We have see single parents enjoy their new winnings, those who never owned an apple products, and recently a mother who was trying to win for her son’s birthday and now to see the vicious accusations, we will not stand a chance to continue making this happen if you don’t stop with the comments that many of you have been making.
So I ask that you please if you must hurt someone hurt me with a private comment, or question. I will contact you with a professional and honest reply. To public attempt to stop this family vision will just be an injustice to those who are already benefiting from our site.
CLARITY & RESPONSES TO YOUR COMMENTS:
1. Me or no one in my family own Frozen Pig
2. Frozen pig and many other sites have the same coders/programmers
3. Our marketing team, and programmer did request my videographer to make the videos for many companies and Frozen pig was one of them. They used our account because we have a stronger history and would get a better deal. Over the years many programmers, and companies have benefited our search team who finds the best of videographers for all kinds of companies.
4. I was in Zeek Rewards as of February but had no association with ikeepbidding. I have never met the user, however I cannot say anything bad against his character or for being an aggressive bidder. I also never worked with him in a previous venue, nor do we fix auctions so that he can win.
5. With regard to the comment about Subhash, I terminated a member that was in a home business company in which I was the interim president last year named Subash Prajapati. I terminated him for fraud by violating the corporate policy of that company, and he in turned created his own version and threatened to reverse this. For the people affected he had to be terminated even though now you are reading his words and were not aware of the nature of his post.
6. We are working to improve our site, limits, rules, etc. each month as we have only been here for a little under 15 weeks. Which includes improving the rules and policies for all GAF users.
7. Our site is not making a profit and the products currently are coming from my family. We expect if the sabotage will stop that with in the next 6 months it can be profitable.
8. We do prefer that our users use our live support , ticket system, and support email for questions related to our site and not facebook and forums.
9. We will continue with our site if you all will give us the opportunity to change the nature of the dirty side of this business.
I personally am a believer that feedback is good in every form, however in this case it can be more harmful to innocent by standers if not regulated or at least more courteous.
Regarding Apple World it saddened me to see that with all who were registered that 5 of 15 even place a bid. The winner didn’t even have the most bids and some of you are stating that it was fixed. I see that some of you who are saying this didn’t even bid in it. The actions that many of you are taking are ruining the chances of us bringing Apple World back. We believe it is a great way to put a lot of great products in one package for any user.
I am asking anyone who has an issue from this date forward to please contact me for clear answers, or our support system. But please, please please, please stop hurting my family by circumventing those channels and making unsubstantiated accusations in public places.
Our social networking team is not the customer support, and is not paid to answer those questions. There only function for GAF is to properly promote our site using the social networks. So to use social networks to ask user questions and not use customer support demonstrates other motives that are hurtful.
I ask that before you respond to this post that you please note that I am not angry, I just wish for my family and I to finish what we have set out to do. With your help we can make GAF better and enhance the quality of life for many.
Thank you for considering my request.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users