Background Image

TheBidShak.com Anyone Receive Won Items?

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Aug 01 2012 06:30 PM
penny auctions thebidshak

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Is The Bid Shak a legit penny auction? Has ANYONE received their wins?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Smithfield
  • Smithfield
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

I have not received a thing yet. I have won 11 auctions. I emailed the site a couple of times, once asking if they will still be shipping in the time frame of 15-18 business days even though they had maybe 5 bidders winning items at the time, so with such a small customer base would they be able to ship sooner? Whoever it was that replied said they'd see about shipping a bit sooner for me.....still nothing and that was a couple weeks ago that the email was replied.

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

I have not received a thing yet. I have won 11 auctions. I emailed the site a couple of times, once asking if they will still be shipping in the time frame of 15-18 business days even though they had maybe 5 bidders winning items at the time, so with such a small customer base would they be able to ship sooner? Whoever it was that replied said they'd see about shipping a bit sooner for me.....still nothing and that was a couple weeks ago that the email was replied.

Ugh. Every post I am reading this evening, is the same story over and over. Items not received...

Amanda, I can never say it enough... THANK YOU for starting up this forum so we can pull our informational resources together to help one another out to receive goods owed us. Your service to this industry with this forum and everything else has really been a blessing to many!!

swiper
  • swiper
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

i agree thank u paw and its people

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Ugh. Every post I am reading this evening, is the same story over and over. Items not received...

Amanda, I can never say it enough... THANK YOU for starting up this forum so we can pull our informational resources together to help one another out to receive goods owed us. Your service to this industry with this forum and everything else has really been a blessing to many!!

Thank you so much BigHumpDaddy. I really appreciate your support over the years and am so sorry that you too have been scammed by penny auctions enough to cause you to quit bidding. A lot of people have, and they have good reason to, too. It's just a shame.

TheBidShak: has yet to ship items that were won by a number of winners.

Has anyone else here won anything there?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

berrybare
  • berrybare
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Anyone receive their wins?

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

As Promised...I promised Amanda I would post if I ever got wins from here. Yesterday I received $250 Lowes e-card for my first 12 wins. It took alittle over 3 weeks, but they did arrive. Good luck!
Stay Thirsty my Friends!!! :cheers2:

lexus4her
  • lexus4her
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

I have received my winnings too, and the customer service has been a little slow but they do answer. I highly recommend this site

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

As Promised...I promised Amanda I would post if I ever got wins from here. Yesterday I received $250 Lowes e-card for my first 12 wins. It took alittle over 3 weeks, but they did arrive. Please tell em flykel sent ya if interested. Here is the link Good luck!

Way to go, thanks for the update! So glad to see this site fulfill items!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

timmason
  • timmason
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

15-18 business days is 3 weeks to a month. That's a pretty long shipping timeframe. It means that the site operator cannot afford to dropship the item immediately. If they start deviating from that and exceeding it, I think that's a very worrying sign of cash flow troubles.

kbrouder
  • kbrouder
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have not been able to pay for any of my winning auctions, I have won 12 items. I am pretty sure something fishy is going on here and would not recommend anyone purchase bids. They have a "problem" since my credit card transaction would be under 10$ to pay for each item. I understand that and offered to pay for them on one transaction, but no response. Today when I tried it I got a different error, but nevetheless, the only response ive gotten from the support team is that they are "working on it".

berrybare
  • berrybare
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

I have not been able to pay for any of my winning auctions, I have won 12 items. I am pretty sure something fishy is going on here and would not recommend anyone purchase bids. They have a "problem" since my credit card transaction would be under 10$ to pay for each item. I understand that and offered to pay for them on one transaction, but no response. Today when I tried it I got a different error, but nevetheless, the only response ive gotten from the support team is that they are "working on it".

Same here. I won 3 auctions with the 3 free bids they give you. I tried to pay for the auction but keep on receiving weird error messages. Although communication with the owners is there, like you said kbrouder, they keep on saying that they are working on it.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

The site is down...

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

kbrouder
  • kbrouder
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Yeah I noticed it went down a few days ago. Never received anything, disputed the charge on my credit card.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: penny auctions, thebidshak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users