Background Image

Ziigster is back! Register your interest for a 100 free bids!

Started by ziigster , Aug 26 2012 05:13 AM

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ziigster
  • ziigster
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Hi all,

As you know Ziigster was launched in October 2011 to test out some interest. I received a lot of interest from PAW.com users. The aim of Ziigster is to have a model where the bids are free. Users do not have to pay for any bids. Initially the app was free - this was the testing phase. Our model has worked reasonably well.

So I am re-launching Ziigster with a monetization strategy. The app will be on the iPhone App store worldwide for $0.99. The bids are still free.

The more users that download the app will result in frequent product listings, and more expensive items. This will enable us to cover our costs.

We hope to make money by investing our proceeds received from the sale of the app.

Check out our launch website here: http://www.ziigster.com

Please post your Facebook name on this forum so when you join I will give you 100 free bids. You can earn more bid by sharing the auction item on your Facebook profile using our inbuilt share functionality.

Thanks,
The Ziigster Team

ziigster
  • ziigster
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

HI all,

Just to let you know - Ziigster is now back online. It should be available from the iPhone App Store. Just search for "Ziigster", or visit Ziigster.com for the direct link.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks,
The Ziigster Team.

Palview
  • Palview
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLondon UK

Hello Ziigster

I am in the UK, I had you app installed on my ipod touch long ago, and now it wont work, I just reinstalled it on the iTunes UK store and it says free app but it still wont work.

Regards Palview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users