Background Image

Anyone have an extra laptop? Mine was just stolen.

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Oct 07 2012 03:07 PM

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Last night I did something very stupid. Left my laptop in my car and the window was bashed in and it was stolen. Does anyone have an extra one to sell? Don't have much $ right now though. My iMac is inoperable due to logic board failure, thankfully I still have my iPad. Thanks

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

SavvyAussie
  • SavvyAussie
  • Members
  • 515 posts

Sorry to hear that. Seems like it should be covered by your auto and/or renter's/homeowner's insurance after the deductible.
Truth is such a rare thing, it is delightful to tell it.
Emily Dickinson

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thanks, don't have that, will figure something out. :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

notgonnastop
  • notgonnastop
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Last night I did something very stupid. Left my laptop in my car and the window was bashed in and it was stolen. Does anyone have an extra one to sell? Don't have much $ right now though. My iMac is inoperable due to logic board failure, thankfully I still have my iPad. Thanks

You could always bid on one!

Sorry, that sucks. My friend set his iphone on the counter at walmart and some dude stole it. They had it on security camera.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

You could always bid on one!

Sorry, that sucks. My friend set his iphone on the counter at walmart and some dude stole it. They had it on security camera.

Yeah, I could... Hmm let's see what sites are good right now. Any suggestions? That really sucks. I was only parked for 45 mins to get something to eat lastnight, car around corner was smashed too.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

pichicago
  • pichicago
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

If it's a Sony I believe you can still sign up for track it back (tracking device) as long as you stored the serial number somewhere.

Not sure why people still cell phones anymore. They can't use them except for the battery. If they try to activate the phone they are busted as long as the phone is reported stolen.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thank you, it is a sony but unfortunately no way to track it.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

pichicago
  • pichicago
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Thank you, it is a sony but unfortunately no way to track it.

If you have the serial number and the laptop is under 3 years of age you can contact Sony. It is called "track it back". You have to pay $30 I believe.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

If you have the serial number and the laptop is under 3 years of age you can contact Sony. It is called "track it back". You have to pay $30 I believe.

Oh really? Hmm they didn't say that when I called in.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Anyway if anyone has one to sell let me know!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

ronin
  • ronin
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

yes.

Check out this CL listing (already have one otherwise, obviously would not be selling):

http://dallas.craigs...3320396678.html

Dick

RockyMountainBids
  • RockyMountainBids
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I have one I can give you!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I have one I can give you!

Aw. That's kind of you to suggest :) Really?!

Ronin, thank you but looking for a laptop. Good luck and best wishes on a speedy sale!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

RockyMountainBids
  • RockyMountainBids
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I don't know... Doesn't look like you need one too badly... No correspondence at all, when you are offered one for free!
Also on the other hand, I see no one willing to help... Whats up?
Without a laptop, it is very hard to do a project like this...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users