Started by corvetteking , Oct 13 2012 08:52 PM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

hi, anyone had issues with this site i won a fishing reel and rod back in july i got one email after complaining that i was in 69th place for shipping after two months, im now 61st, someone very slow at shipping, at this rate i wont get it till next july, the last email i got from them said it would be there monday two months ago and they will ship it next week that was two months ago, i said i would pay them a bit more for shipping as live in NZ, no replies, so have been asking for a refund, with no replies.:frown:
  • fetlylozy and Howardjavy like this

bradjar17
  • bradjar17
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Totally agree, I had wins from June 2012 and nothing yet. On top of it, the closing end prices are much higher than the traditional penny auction. They are still in business and ignoring previous customers. Past the chargeback period of course, since I trusted the genuine emails to resolve my delayed shipping. Boy was I dum. 9 months to ship two gift cards, that should be plenty of time. I would not spend one dime with this site again.

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

thanks for the reply bradjar17, I have given up on them completely, just have to put my hard earned money down to being scammed by them, think all up cost me about $90 in bids and paying for item, you're right, how are they still in business and yeah, no chance of a charge back, they do it on purpose so they can get to keep your money, rip off pricks.

sct123
  • sct123
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi bradjar17 and corvetteking. Finally! I have been looking online to find anything about people having issues with this site. I have a question for both of you, I was wondering if either of you ever recieved any of the items owed to you, or if not did you try and file a complaint or get money back through paypal?

I am wondering since I, unfortunately, in a moment of weakness signed up with this site and spent some money after not doing my proper due diligence...now they owe me almost $2000 in gift cards. I asked them if I could substitute the gift cards for ones usable in Canada beforehand, they said they could. I then won a gift card, I asked to substitute it and they said they could no problem. I then got an email saying there was a delay with their vendor and they would get back to me soon. I haven't heard from them since. I've sent multiple messages with no response.

I am considering filing a complaint with paypal since if they cannot produce the goods then technically their sale of bids is misleading and fraudulent. I was just hoping that maybe you guys did receieve your item eventually, I can live with waiting a long time if I am going to get them eventually, but I only have 45 days from date or purchase to file a complaint with paypal.

Hopefully you guys see this and can help me out.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users