Background Image

New penny auction site coming soon! Bidsquared.com is your #1 source for deals!

Started by BidSquared , Oct 23 2012 10:08 PM
bids deals free bids promo penny auctions penny auctions canada

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BidSquared
  • BidSquared
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi everyone,
I wanted to take a minute to introduce our new company: Bid Squared Auctions Corp. We are launching in mid November and located in Canada but proudly shipping to Canada and the USA. Now, we know there are many penny auction sites that have come online for short periods of time and then shut down shop and so people may be weary of new auctions popping up. However, we here at BidSquared are proud to say that we are going to be different and this will show in our Customer Service! Any complaints will be dealt with promptly. All items will be shipped either the same day (depending on closing time of auction) or the next day. The biggest complaint I've heard is that items are not shipped fast enough or they are not shipped at all. Our guarantee is that your items will ship same day or next day and of course, we cannot be responsible for unforeseen circumstances (ie: weather conditions etc) but we will do our part in getting your items out the door.

We will specialize in Gift Cards and Prepaid Visas only - this is what I would want and so that's what we are auctioning off to you! Currently we are accepting pre-registration users on our site while we wait for out launch date. Please visit www.bidsquared.com and register with promo code 4401 for FREE BIDS! Free bids will be credited to your account when you complete your registration upon final launch date.

Any questions, please email us at info@bidsquared.com. Also, we are currently looking for online sales reps to help us get the word out so if you have access to a computer and have a great attitude, hit us up at info@bidsquared.com and use subject line: Online Sales Rep and we will get back to you!

Thank you!

Raj
Owner and President, Bid Squared Auctions Corp.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bids, deals, free bids promo, penny auctions, penny auctions canada

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users