59 replies to this topic

BidTang
  • BidTang
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Greetings from BidTang.com! We are a new and upcoming penny auction
site dedicated to you, the member!

At BidTang.com, we are committed to our Members. Your satisfaction is important to us! We guarantee to bring you amazing products – at amazing prices!
You’ll be bidding on some of the latest and most expensive brands that people have come to know and love.
We want your BidTang experience to be a fun and enjoyable time!

Here’s what you can expect as a BidTang Member.

• Brand New and Factory Sealed Items
  • Secure Payments Through PayPal
  • Privacy Guarantee
  • Fast And Free Delivery
  • Return Policy On All Items
  • The Latest And Greatest Products
  • Bot Free Auctions
  • Excellent Customer Service
  • Tips And Tricks In Our "BidTang 101" Section
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! Contact us on the website or here on the forums.

ford351
  • ford351
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Greetings from BidTang.com! We are a new and upcoming penny auction
site dedicated to you, the member!

At BidTang.com, we are committed to our Members. Your satisfaction is important to us! We guarantee to bring you amazing products – at amazing prices!
You’ll be bidding on some of the latest and most expensive brands that people have come to know and love.
We want your BidTang experience to be a fun and enjoyable time!

Here’s what you can expect as a BidTang Member.

• Brand New and Factory Sealed Items
  • Secure Payments Through PayPal
  • Privacy Guarantee
  • Fast And Free Delivery
  • Return Policy On All Items
  • The Latest And Greatest Products
  • Bot Free Auctions
  • Excellent Customer Service
  • Tips And Tricks In Our "BidTang 101" Section
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! Contact us on the website or here on the forums.

Hi Bidtang, I won the ipod touch the other day on your site, so as soon as I receive it I will let everybody know here. Thanks

BidTang
  • BidTang
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Congratulations on the win! Your product will be shipped next week! We have some more amazing products coming up so come check us out.

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Hi Bidtang, I won the ipod touch the other day on your site, so as soon as I receive it I will let everybody know here. Thanks

Congratulations on the win and hope you receive it! There sure seemed to me a lot of nonhuman bidding in that auction. Had you been watching it for awhile before you entered?

ford351
  • ford351
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Congratulations on the win and hope you receive it! There sure seemed to me a lot of nonhuman bidding in that auction. Had you been watching it for awhile before you entered?

Yes I watched it for awhile and got lucky. Since then alot of known bidders have been winning.

ford351
  • ford351
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Congratulations on the win! Your product will be shipped next week! We have some more amazing products coming up so come check us out.

Thank you Bidtang, but why won't it ship this week? It said ships within 5 days, so It should ship by Friday?

BidTang
  • BidTang
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Thanks for the reply's, are promotional items have not yet come in from are distributors due to Thanksgiving and Black Friday coming up. The holiday season is always a busy time for are distributors and we are at the mercy of there delivery time. Our Apologies, have a great night everyone and good luck tomorrow on BidTang!

Edited by BidTang, 14 November 2012 - 06:06 AM.

costasir
  • costasir
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

no worry ford351 you will never get your item
bidtang.com is scam.
what penny site start like that?
in the firstf openning they have items with a value 7546 $
i win 250$ amazon gift card and now i see he changed it for 100$
Hi David,
Congratulations! You have successfully won an auction listed at bidtang.com titled: 250 Amazon Gift Card

BidTang.com | Penny Auctions | The Sweetest Deals Online!
now let see the time finished auctions
Nov 11th, 16:33:46 kgaleana Bid ButlerApple Iphone 5
Nov 11th, 16:33:53 siotairke Bid Butler Sony PlayStation 3
etc
i win 250$ amazon not 100 how he tried to change on the site
i ask him if it can be deliver via email he said:
Yes we can do that for you, if you are the winner of the auction please contact us within 24 hours of winning the auction and let us know that you would like digital delivery. It Will then be delivered to your email address within 72 hours. Thanks for your interest in BidTang and hope you have a great day! BidTang

Now he said that :
Congratulations! Unfortunately We have to send your gift card through regular mail. Once you have made payment it will be delievered in 5-10 business days. Thanks and have a goodnight.

You will see after
The holiday season nobody will receive any item from him

Bidtang :Estimated website net worth: $ 655[h=2]Daily Visits: 199[/h]Annual Earnings: $ 492

SCAM 100%

ford351
  • ford351
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Thanks for the reply's, are promotional items have not yet come in from are distributors due to Thanksgiving and Black Friday coming up. The holiday season is always a busy time for are distributors and we are at the mercy of there delivery time. Our Apologies, have a great night everyone and good luck tomorrow on BidTang!

Then why did you post earlier here that your items are in stock before you auction them? Here is what you said.

Wow! Sounds like there having alot of trouble, this is why i started BidTang.com! We uphold the highest standards in the penny auction industry and guarantee to have all of our items in stock before we auction them off. Even if we had downtime which would never happen we would have no problems shipping out items to out winners. We also thoroughly tested every function of the website so that we wouldn't have to worry about stuff like this. Good luck to them!

costasir
  • costasir
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

no worry ford351 you will never get your item
bidtang.com is scam.
what penny site start like that?
in the firstf openning they have items with a value 7546 $
i win 250$ amazon gift card and now i see he changed it for 100$

Hi David,

Congratulations! You have successfully won an auction listed at bidtang.com titled: 250 Amazon Gift Card
BidTang.com | Penny Auctions | The Sweetest Deals Online!
now let see the time finished auctions
Nov 11th, 16:33:46 kgaleana Bid Butler Apple Iphone 5
Nov 11th, 16:33:53 siotairke Bid Butler Sony PlayStation 3
etc
i win 250$ amazon not 100 how he tried to change on the site
i ask him if it can be deliver via email he said:
Yes we can do that for you, if you are the winner of the auction please contact us within 24 hours of winning the auction and let us know that you would like digital delivery. It Will then be delivered to your email address within 72 hours. Thanks for your interest in BidTang and hope you have a great day!
BidTang

Now he said that :
Congratulations! Unfortunately We have to send your gift card through regular mail. Once you have made payment it will be delievered in 5-10 business days. Thanks and have a goodnight.

You will see after The holiday season nobody will receive any item from him

Bidtang :Estimated website net worth: $ 655
Daily Visits: 199
Annual Earnings: $ 492

SCAM 100%

bidtobuyitnow
  • bidtobuyitnow
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

What about giftcards? Will the be e-cards, or physical cards. When will they be shipped out?

bidtobuyitnow
  • bidtobuyitnow
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

What about gift cards? Will they be in e-card form, or physical form.When do they ship out?

BidTang
  • BidTang
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Are promotional items are different, the promotional items will run until Black Friday. Then we will be running regular items that we already have in stock. Are apologies for any confusion.

bidtobuyitnow
  • bidtobuyitnow
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

What about gift cards? When will they ship out?

ford351
  • ford351
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Are promotional items are different, the promotional items will run until Black Friday. Then we will be running regular items that we already have in stock. Are apologies for any confusion.

No problem, I look forward to receiving shipping notice, thank you for your reply!

bidtobuyitnow
  • bidtobuyitnow
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

What about gift cards? Will they be e-cards or physical cards? And when can people who won those expect those to be shipped?

shazza carr
  • shazza carr
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

so you reckon this site uses bots

bidtobuyitnow
  • bidtobuyitnow
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

When will gift cards be shipped out?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

No problem, I look forward to receiving shipping notice, thank you for your reply!

Welcome back to PAW Ford351, good to see you around and hope to hear from you more :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

ford351
  • ford351
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Welcome back to PAW Ford351, good to see you around and hope to hear from you more :)

Thank you, I plan on coming around more!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users