Started by BidTang , Nov 12 2012 09:42 PM

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

knivez112
  • knivez112
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Man, I really hope I receive my items from this site... Waiting on two shipments and we'll see if I get them!

BidTang
  • BidTang
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Gift cards will be physical cards and will be shipped sometime next week or right after Thanksgiving. We appreciate all the positive emails we have been receiving. We would also like to thank all the new members to the BidTang family! If you have any questions we ask that you contact us via website and your question will be answered immediately. Thanks everyone and good luck on BidTang!

BidTang
  • BidTang
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

To those who say we are a scam, right now we are running promotional items for the grand opening of BidTang. Have we lost money yes, but we are seeing exceptional growth and our adding alot of new members a day. This was a marketing strategy that so far has been paying off. To costa, we never changed the gift card to 100.00, our invoice says that you won a 250.00 gift card. It might be a glitch in the system but that doesn't mean that we are automatically a scam site. Thanks again.

knivez112
  • knivez112
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

well the fact that you're replying is assuring! once the winners receive their items i'm sure we'll be saying the name bidtang with praise!

knivez112
  • knivez112
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Recently, I clicked buy it now but I didn't mean to actually purchase the item, is there anyway to reverse this? I was trying to find out how much the item would be at that moment with the amount of my bids discounted.. I have sent you an email and I hope we can resolve this without any problems.

Edited by knivez112, 17 November 2012 - 05:35 AM.

BidTang
  • BidTang
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I Believe we resolved the issue for you, your purchase has been voided. Thanks and have a great night!

costasir
  • costasir
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

bidtang is scam 100%
every administrator of penny auction deliver your item in maxim 7 days
they why didn't did?
i tell you why
they wait like you to buy bids, more and more ant then close their site
i see a lot of penny sites who did this
another email receive from them( myreallove win 100$ amazon and receive this email)

"Are promotional gift cards are physical cards, if you wish to not wait mail delivery please don't pay for the auction and void the win. Are apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks and have a great day!

BidTang"

BidTang
  • BidTang
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

In all fairness costa, could you please stop calling BidTang a scam.You are jumping to conclusions that are totally off base and have no justification for doing so. You have been banned for creating multiple accounts on BidTang and on top of that you didn't even pay for the auction you won. You are also being turned in to authorities for identity theft. You have left hate mail several times on BidTang saying if we don't send the gift card to you immediately that you didn't pay for we will "suffer the consequences" this man is a penny auction terrorist and we talk to the moderators on Pennyauctionwatch to get him banned.

cheeky68
  • cheeky68
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have just joined this site and I honestly don't judge until I have played multiple auctions. There are a few things that I would like to see in the near future.. like NO Auto-bid auctions on bid packs and other items. I don't agree with ALL auctions being set for auto-bid because this will always knock the little guy out and if the little guy can't win anything then they will never return.. they WILL spend their money elsewhere. As a newbie on this site it makes me NOT want to spend money when I see everything as an auto-bid auction. I would also like to see a drop down menu that allows you to choose between an auto-bid auction and a NO auto-bid auction. I hate sites that make you have to go onto every item to find out which one is auto-bid or NO auto-bid. Making it simple for the users will generate more income your site and allow the little guy to keep returning.

cheeky68
  • cheeky68
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I love the fast response that BidTang has given me. Thank you so much for the fast responses and for reading my suggestions and applying them. You guys are awesome and I can see myself spending lots of money on this site. LOVE IT

cheeky68
  • cheeky68
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Just another suggestion.. in the Watch it area where you list everything that we marked to watch.. could you add the bid buttons so that we can simultaneously watch and bid on all auctions without having to scroll all over the pages to find them and bid.

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

Are promotional items are different, the promotional items will run until Black Friday. Then we will be running regular items that we already have in stock. Are apologies for any confusion.

Hey BidTang. Congrats on opening your own PA - wish you all the best in your successes.

One little thing I'd like to mention (just because I have a little bit of OCD - lol) you are getting your "are"s and "our"s mixed up in your replies. Keeps throwing me off haha. Just thought I'd let ya know in case you weren't aware.

Ok..... now back to stuff that matters.....
GOOD LUCK!

fortime
  • fortime
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

I will be looking forward to my IPHONE 5 shipment I won earlier today. Shall let know whenever I get it.

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

wow i was just online at Bidtang, they are using bots, i just saw haveityourway15 haveityourway16 and haveityourway17 all bidding against nevergiveup, its on the 55inch tv

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Bid History
Bid Butlers
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Time[/TH]
[TH]Bidder[/TH]
[TH]Type[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Today, 00:52:15[/TD]
[TD]haveityourway16[/TD]
[TD]Bid Butler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]nevergiveup[/TD]
[TD]Bid Butler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]haveityourway17[/TD]
[TD]Bid Butler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Today, 00:52:01[/TD]
[TD]nevergiveup[/TD]
[TD]Bid Butler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]haveityourway16[/TD]
[TD]Bid Butler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]haveityourway17[/TD]
[TD]Bid Butler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Today, 00:51:47[/TD]
[TD]nevergiveup[/TD]
[TD]Bid Butler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]haveityourway16[/TD]
[TD]Bid Butler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]nevergiveup[/TD]
[TD]Bid Butler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Today, 00:51:33[/TD]
[TD]haveityourway17[/TD]
[TD]Bid Butler[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

BidTang
  • BidTang
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

We do not use bots corvetteking. Haveityourway was suspended for making multiple accounts. Again please don't jump to conclusions until you know what your talking about. Thanks

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

so you going to give the product to nevergiveup for the winning price, since the banned user with multiple accounts WON the auction.

CVB1973
  • CVB1973
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

bidtang is scam 100%
every administrator of penny auction deliver your item in maxim 7 days
they why didn't did?
i tell you why
they wait like you to buy bids, more and more ant then close their site
i see a lot of penny sites who did this
another email receive from them( myreallove win 100$ amazon and receive this email)

"Are promotional gift cards are physical cards, if you wish to not wait mail delivery please don't pay for the auction and void the win. Are apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks and have a great day!

BidTang"

Perhaps if your posts were in legible sentences we could understand what you are saying.

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

So why would someone open multiple accounts and then set bid butlers up so they are bidding against themselves??

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

just what i thought Badeacon, would be pointless to do so, and didn't look so banned to me, i mean he did WIN! the TV. I feel sorry for nevergiveup, must have spent a fortune, and i know she's legit, seen that username on many sites. oh! just checked out there site, OFFLINE due to high users, man if it were high users they would be selling stuff worth $1000 for more then $2

Edited by corvetteking, 20 November 2012 - 04:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users