Background Image

Is For10Cents Still NOT Shipping Items to Consumers?

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Nov 20 2012 05:13 PM

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

If you can’t already tell, I’m frustrated. I was frustrated when I started this site back in ’09 after I had what I thought was a pretty good experience on a site that actually did shill bid, then I was scammed by an individual who thought it was OK to steal money from unsuspecting consumers [...]

More...

Chaseracer17
  • Chaseracer17
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have been from hell and back with this Penny Auction site for over 2 weeks now. (for10cents.com) should be take your money and lie to you

And nothing is being resolved just people talking about how they are going to talk to the techs and get to the bottom if it. Which shows me they are trying to divert the whole situation that I won 2 auctions and they do not want to or even have the product. What I won was 1 $25 Amex card that they made it have to be verify before paying I called on a monday and they told me it would take 24hours before it can get verified the next day the whole history and claiming my winning was gone.. No way to pay or get the $25 Amex card..

My second winning was a $25 dollar deposit to my account that they told me after call me was won by an autobid even though it showed me as the final place winner and they did not want to do anything about it but tell me that the techs need to look it over

BEWARE THEY DO NOT REPLY TO EMAIL AND THEY DO NOT REFUND MONEY OR LET YOU CLAIM YOUR WINNINGS. SECONDLY EVEN IF YOU DO PAY FOR YOUR ITEM GOOD LUCK GETTING IT

BELIEVE ME IT IS TO EASY TO WIN FOR A REASON AND IT IS NOT GOOD..

I am so upset and am out $45 dollars from them

They lie when you talk to them on the phone and try to end the conversation as soon as possible

please save yourself the grief and bid on quibids or other legitimate websites that have the product

rfb1
  • rfb1
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Still not shipping, not answering emails either. What's new. Same ole same ole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users