Background Image

Kudu Bids Now Offering 120+ Daily Auctions!

Started by KuduBids , Jan 03 2013 12:14 AM

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We are excited to announce that we have now added more auction times with plenty of new auctions for the new year! Thanks to your continued support, we now feature over 120 auctions each day starting at 1:00 PM EST! Bid, win & save today at Kudu Bids!

KuduBids.com: The Most Trusted, Top Rated Penny Auction Website!

"The Most Trusted - Top Rated Penny Auction Website"
www.KuduBids.com

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

Do you have proof you are the most trusted, top rated penny auction website? I am interested in bidding, but I don't know a soul that bids there?

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Do you have proof you are the most trusted, top rated penny auction website? I am interested in bidding, but I don't know a soul that bids there?

We have been open for over a year now, shipped thousands of products with less than 1% of our members having any issues with our service. Give us a try - we offer buy it now on all of our auctions so you have nothing to loose!
www.KuduBids.com

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

I guess what i'm saying is, I would love someone who has won one of your larger auctions to come on here and give us a review, possibly a picture or video.. You have auctioned off several high end items for very cheap.. You would think one of those users would come on here and write a testimonial on your behalf right? In over a year, not one person has come onto any of the penny auction community sites and written a review about a high end item. I would love to see this happen!

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

I guess what i'm saying is, I would love someone who has won one of your larger auctions to come on here and give us a review, possibly a picture or video.. You have auctioned off several high end items for very cheap.. You would think one of those users would come on here and write a testimonial on your behalf right? In over a year, not one person has come onto any of the penny auction community sites and written a review about a high end item. I would love to see this happen!

We would love for one of our customers to post a review! We believe since the majority of our customers are completely new to the penny auction format, there hasn't been many reviews posted here on this forum. If we do have any active members on PAW that would like to post a review, please share your experience with everyone and we will credit your account instantly with 10 free bids!
www.KuduBids.com

whocares
  • whocares
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

I would like to know why your auctions with electronic items bidding starts above what I can get the item at Amazon. For example LG 3D Blu-Ray Player Built-In Wi-Fi you start at $119, but amazon has it for $109. Yes, the same model. The 22 samsund tv was the same way.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

These are extremely rare auctions that may have prices not starting at $0. We have discussed this and we will be making changes in order to stay competitive with Amazon.com prices. Please note that we also ship out the majority of our items directly from our office - we do not purchase all of our products from Amazon so we don't pay the prices you may see on Amazon. For example, the TV you mentioned sells for $299 at Staples.

With over 120 auctions each day and with less than 5 auctions a day with prices close to retail - we are still giving you the best prices you can find anywhere!
www.KuduBids.com

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

If any forum members are active bidders on Kudu Bids, please be sure to write a review for us and we give you 10 free bids! The review can be good or bad, we just want you to share your honest opinion with others that may have not tried us out yet.
www.KuduBids.com

whocares
  • whocares
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

I will say when I won the portable piano on your site it was shipped fast. However, shipping has really slowed down and no longer is being done according to your terms. Why would I want to have a memebership on a site that is having a problem shipping?

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

I will say when I won the portable piano on your site it was shipped fast. However, shipping has really slowed down and no longer is being done according to your terms. Why would I want to have a memebership on a site that is having a problem shipping?

We are aware that some members may have experienced delayed shipments in the past few weeks. This is the first time this has happened since we opened our service. We have partnered with a new supplier and the transition took longer than expected. We are working hard to catch up with shipments and we expect to have any outstanding orders shipped out in the next few days. Kudu Bids still ships and we will get back to our 3-day shipping policy very soon!
www.KuduBids.com

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Thanks for the patience from the few members that have had shipping delays. Any outstanding orders have been shipped out and should arrive shortly! Now back to our 3-day Shipment Guarantee Policy for all members!!
www.KuduBids.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users