Started by AjaxU , Jan 25 2013 03:32 PM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AjaxU
  • AjaxU
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hey y'all. So. Still trying to get a sense of Penny Auctions but I'm kind of wondering what people think of 'Buy It Now' options and if that makes a site more legit. Sweet Bids.com has that has an option, in addition to the beginner option and the more frenzied winner-gets-their-bids-back option, and I guess it's good for if the bidding gets crazy and you really want an item badly? I don't know. They have good stuff, lots of gift cards and the like, so I guess the free shipping might make those worth it to send as gifts and stuff. But just kind of wondering what people think.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I definitely prefer buy it now auctions and see them as a more /really only way to make a site more sustainable and serve all bidders... It's a good feature and am more apt to recommend sites that offer this than those that do not.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

AjaxU
  • AjaxU
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Cool, thanks! It definitely felt that way to me. I think a site is more on the up and up if they're focus is on offering the item itself, and not on the bidding madness. The auction totals at Sweet Bid seem super low, too, so I think that's good - they've got a relatively user base, all serious on getting good deals and not trolling the prices, so they can spend their time on getting great auctions and making sure the transactions go smoothly.

GOLDWIN
  • GOLDWIN
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thats an option on Bidpenniesforgold.com

There is always a "Buy it Now" option and Free Shipping!

Its a really cool new site!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users