Background Image

Let's bring PAW and excitement to Penny Auctions back!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Feb 08 2013 12:39 AM

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Well said, BF! Hope all is well with you!

Hey PAW!

Hey girl! I just came on to look around. Just saw this now! haha I hope you are well too!

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

I do miss the old excitement, the thrills of victory, the tears in my beer of defeat. I'm from a couple of years ago too, but I've been hit hard by the recession, lost my home to forclosure, still unemployed, not looking for sympathy, but just saying I am sure others have stopped too because of this economy. The only bidding I can do is if a new site offers free bids. I used to do pretty good at penny auctions, but I've lost that feel for who's who and which sites are decent. Almost all of the sites from 2 years ago are just gone...... I am still around, read the forums only once every few months when I used to be here daily! To really succeed at penny auctions it does take time to learn each sites rules, top dogs, quirks, .... I just don't have the desire any more to spend that much time on it. Too busy picking out the decent job leads from the scam on Craigslist. Such is life. But hey! if PAW has any more giveaways, let me know! Those were always fun.

I can totally relate. Funds just aren't available anymore! :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users