Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Feb 12 2013 08:53 PM

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

We’re hoping BidTastik’s makeover includes shipping items owed to bidders. Early in January a Penny Auction Watch member wrote us to ask if we had heard whether or not other bidders were not receiving items from the penny auction site BidTastik.com. The bidder asked, “I was wondering if anyone else is having problems getting their [...]

More...

kimbers
  • kimbers
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

I did hundreds in charge backs a couple weeks ago. I am owed from September. Luckily Citibank allows for charge backs back 90days. Actually the sixth PA site I have now done charge backs on.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I did hundreds in charge backs a couple weeks ago. I am owed from September. Luckily Citibank allows for charge backs back 90days. Actually the sixth PA site I have now done charge backs on.

Oh no kimbers, yikes! How many items did you win?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

kimbers
  • kimbers
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Oh no kimbers, yikes! How many items did you win?

I have about $660 in charge backs I did. My winnings for those was around 1600.
I did receive thousands in winnings from them though as I was in them from the beginning.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I have about $660 in charge backs I did. My winnings for those was around 1600.
I did receive thousands in winnings from them though as I was in them from the beginning.

Wow... so they've stopped responding, right?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

kimbers
  • kimbers
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

yes, no response since the first week in January and phony stamps.com shipping confiramtions that were never given to the post office.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users