Started by bronman3 , Mar 08 2013 01:56 AM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Save your money. This site is full of bots, they win all of the auctions except for the $100 vacation and $100 hotel cards, which I figure the guy is getting for free or using the penny auction site to get people to book trips and hotel rooms through his "other" business. Look how on page 3 and 4 of the ended auctions the $50 amazon.com cards all sold for exactly $2. I also watched the auction for the Sirius radio that went to exactly $30. The thing that gave away that it was bots was that there were 5 bidders from the beginning all on auto bid and they all quit at exactly the $30 mark. I've sent 5 emails to the site and none have been answered. Just thought I'd warn everyone not to foolishly buy a bid pack like I did. I wish I could get my money back. Oh well.

sun30spot
  • sun30spot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I was one of those suckers that bought a bid pack, and did, actually win one of those hotel cards. Haven't stomached the idea of even paying the 2.50 shipping fee though.

Keen
  • Keen
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

This site has no bots.
The reason items have sold for even amounts, is because there was a 'Bid up to' feature that was set on some auctions when the site started, which have since been deactivated.

There are only nearly 100 bidders on the site, so far, and some people have purchased many bids, some over 1000 bids, and are winning many items. There is very little competition to get great deals.

The intention for the site taking huge losses right now is to get the word out to others to buy bid packs. When there are 1000 bidders, Keen will begin auctioning real estate and other real estate assets.

We appreciate everyone's support and look forward to getting more bidders and more valuable items soon.

All email is answered. Relentless, an email was sent to you on February 27th, March 3rd and your voucher on March 8th. Not one reply to those emails. You bid on 5 items, only single bids on 3 items and you won 1.....pretty good record and considering your one win is worth more than the bids you purchased. You complain about Keen, but kept bidding and you won a Lego set. I don't understand why you're sore.

I am new to the Penny auction site, with the intention of selling real estate. I have marketed in many places and social media and I have bidders from Canada, US and other continents. I have no idea who is a power bidder or not. I am not that familiar with penny auctions except for the intent I started it for. I was advised to put smaller items until I get enough bidders for real estate auctions.

I need bidders and as long as bidders are coming in, I don't know their history or verifying their history as to whether they are 'power bidders' or individuals looking for deals.

There's no time to argue and refund for bids to people who are upset at losing an auction because they may leave the computer and get outbid from someone watching their screen and getting a deal.

Keen Auctions is legit and many items are being sold for pennies, items are being delivered and Keen is taking huge losses 'as a cost of doing business' until more bidders come in.

There's nothing that can convince some people a place is legit...esp if they're always outbid and don't win what they want. I never won a big ticket item, and accepted it. These auctions are a gamble and take it as that. No sour grapes. Play or don't. Don't hate the game if you don't win.

By the end of the month, a $40,000 real estate secured mortgage note will be going up for auction. There will be a $1000 Reserve on the item. If people will bid a couple hundred for an ipad, $1000 for a mortgage note paying $650/mo should be a HIT!

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

I see the owner of keenauctions has found PAW and is trying to make his site look legit. He's still using bots and trying to rip people off. Save your money and stay as far away from this site as you can.

Keen
  • Keen
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

It has been a long time, including a legal struggle with Josh and Penny auction wizards who were behind all the problems at the site. I have finally found a company to work on a new, penny auction site...fully legit and honest, because I will control and overlook it all myself. There will be 2 sites...Keen Auctions with a lot of cool stuff coming...but smaller things to start until I get more registrants. There will also be pleasureforpennies.com which will also be a penny auction site with adult toys. Please watch for them, as I will also be posting updates. I will pray for your forgiveness on my behalf and the host and that you will come to the new sites for some great deals. Tony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users