Started by kashish948 , Mar 08 2013 04:32 AM

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

kashish948
  • kashish948
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

im not sure if im right here but it looks VERY VERY suspicious to me that 3 PA sites have exactly the same layout!

Puppids
www.bidgateway.com
Keen Auctions | Save Up To 90% Off Penny Auction

what are your thoughts on it? coincidence? i dont think so!
  • fetlylozy likes this

sun30spot
  • sun30spot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Puppids: totally legit (excellent, in fact)
Keen: total scam
Bid Gateway: jury's still out

I think they all just used the old QuiBids script, which maybe just became available. But there's no indication that any of the 3 sites are related.

ford351
  • ford351
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Puppids: totally legit (excellent, in fact)
Keen: total scam
Bid Gateway: jury's still out

I think they all just used the old QuiBids script, which maybe just became available. But there's no indication that any of the 3 sites are related.

I did just receive my first win from bidgateway.com. I won a total of 3 auctions with my free bids, received the Amazon Egift card yesterday and shipping notices for the other two!

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

how did you get free bids from bidgateway, i see theres 150 in account but cant find where to redeem the voucher

Keen
  • Keen
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Keen is not a scam. Sun30spot used 20 bids on a high dollar item and is sore for not winning against other bidders. The very first winner on Keen scored a Blackberry Z10 for 2 cents which I delivered here in Toronto just to see the look on his face when he got it. There are dozens of winners daily....but big ticket items are not selling for 2 cents anymore.

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Keenauctions.com is a scam site people. See my warning in the red flag section.

fortime
  • fortime
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Allmost all big ticket auction at KeenAuctions is ending with AutoBidder loosing. Now that's very interesting....

sun30spot
  • sun30spot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Keen is not a scam. Sun30spot used 20 bids on a high dollar item and is sore for not winning against other bidders. The very first winner on Keen scored a Blackberry Z10 for 2 cents which I delivered here in Toronto just to see the look on his face when he got it. There are dozens of winners daily....but big ticket items are not selling for 2 cents anymore.

The warning signs are obvious. I put in 20 bids on an item because I wasn't willing to invest any more... those 20 were a test. I wasn't sore at losing; I was sore at there being absolutely no activity on the site until I placed a bid and, lo and behold the autobidders with names I've never heard of started firing away.

P.S. I love the photo testimonial of the PS3 winner on the site - some lucky winner who posted his experience mysteriously before any closed auctions were even logged. Hmmm... I wonder if his prize was hand-delivered in Toronto as well.

stealdastuff
  • stealdastuff
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

does puppids have any free signup bids? I cat find gateway

Keen
  • Keen
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

It has been a long time, including a legal struggle with Josh and Penny auction wizards who were behind all the problems at the site. I have finally found a company to work on a new, penny auction site...fully legit and honest, because I will control and overlook it all myself. There will be 2 sites...Keen Auctions with a lot of cool stuff coming...but smaller things to start until I get more registrants. There will also be pleasureforpennies.com which will also be a penny auction site with adult toys. Please watch for them, as I will also be posting updates. I will pray for your forgiveness on my behalf and for trusting the previous site host, penny auction wizards that basically controlled everything, and that you will come to the new sites for some great deals. Tony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users