2 replies to this topic

Ian Fisher
  • Ian Fisher
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

PLEASE REPLY SMARTBID!

Hi
Its been about 3 weeks since my order was supposedly put in the shipping log. A week since I tried to contact you about why my order is still pending. I have also tried to contact you via the PAW forum keeping aside multiple emails to your support. But unfortunately neither have i received a response nor my order.

Please let me know what is going on and please be fast about it.

Hooping for a quick reply!
Thanks!

username: ianfisher

Ian Fisher
  • Ian Fisher
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I cant seem to understand whats wrong with SMARTBID!
I tried to contact them on facebook but just realized that they have hid my comment from public! So they have seen my comment but chose to hide it instead of answering.
Just raising more and more RED FLAGS!

Here's the proof that i posted my comment:
http://i47.tinypic.com/n187cl.png

Try going on their FB page and see for yourself that they have hidden it!

Ian Fisher
  • Ian Fisher
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hello everyone!
First of all SMARTBID IS LEGIT.

They finally replied and sent me a 10$ paypal credit instead of the 10$ amazon.ca card. This was requested by me and they were also more comfortable with paypal since Amazon Canada does not ship gift cards below $15. Yes there was a big delay in getting my order shipped but I feel there was a genuine problem which has now been taken care of. The only thing is that the customer service could have been better. Otherwise i can give them a 9/10.
Overall, I can vouch for Smartbid and guarantee that this is a legit site. Below is the proof of me receiving my won auction:
http://i49.tinypic.com/10crdhd.png

PS: Their BBB rating is A-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users