bid and win buy it now free bids promo introduce myself new auction

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Bizzy-Bids
  • Bizzy-Bids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello all. I would like to introduce my site bizzy-bids.com We are just starting up and running our first auctions ending in less than 2 days. Come check us out, we hope you'll like what we have to offer. We are offering free bids for first bid package purchase and for referrals who buy bid packages. Also For the first 100 to register we will have a drawing for a free $50 gift card! So come check us out. Happy Bidding!! Bizzy Bids | Bid(Bizzy Bid) »

Bizzy-Bids
  • Bizzy-Bids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Update: We had our first auctions end on Friday and it was a success! We sold some gift cards very inexpensively! We are going to continue and add more and more auctions until we have constantly ending auctions and we are going to have a huge array of products to choose from! Come check us out, right now is the best time to get awesome deals! Happy Bidding!! Bizzy Bids | Bid(Bizzy Bid) »

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

[TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: won_cell"]$25 Walmart Gift Card[/TD]
[TD="class: won_cell, align: center"]Auction Ended[/TD]
[TD="class: won_cell, align: center"]racer56[/TD]
[TD="class: won_cell, align: center"]$0.01
Retail Price : $25.00[/TD]
[TD="class: won_cell, align: center"]99.96% OFF![/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: won_cell, align: center"]Auction Ended[/TD]
[TD="class: won_cell, align: center"]racer09x[/TD]
[TD="class: won_cell, align: center"]$0.01
Retail Price : $54.99[/TD]
[TD="class: won_cell, align: center"]99.98% OFF![/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

does any one see the names now racerx came after me last night on the walmart but does not go after this one hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm go look at the closed auctions i have them copied in case the site takes it down but do a apa on the names that dont bid against each other and do apa on them names and the have no bidding history amanda i would put this site in the red flag also used the last of my bids walking away from this one so i did the bin and they voided the auction so this racerx did not win the walmart so why did he not bid on tonight's walmart card lol

Edited by rexter65, 01 May 2013 - 01:00 AM.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

ok update i set the rest of my bids tonight on a auction he stoped the auction half way threw the auction stole my money and only refunded half of the money in bids this site is a scam

fortime
  • fortime
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

I wanted to register last week. But then I noticed only you are facing resistence of any sort rexter65. The other same value auctions of same cards are going for very very less.

lexus4her
  • lexus4her
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

They're gone now

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bid and win, buy it now, free bids promo, introduce myself, new auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users