• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

bidfellow1
  • bidfellow1
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

winningmachine.png

BidFellow is an award-winning penny auction bidder software that will make your bidding much more efficient and enjoyable! Bid always in the last second!

Are you tired to spend countless hours playing and clicking? You don't like to use the bid tool offered by your site because it places bids too soon, wasting your money?

If you said "yes" to those questions, BidFellow is made just for you!

Some key features:

• Support for more than 40 penny auction sites
  • Many configurations available that allow you to bid only when you want. Stop wasting bids!
  • Statistics and logging system to keep track of yourself and of your opponents

Check screenshots and download information at http://www.bidfellow.com

• Donaldnug likes this

pennyauctiongod
  • pennyauctiongod
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Is this genuine? Anyone has experience with it? I'm in trial right now and it seems to be doing what it is supposed to do.

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

You do realize that most sites don't allow bidding software, and its pretty easy to spot when its being used. And personally I think they're bullsh?t. Only scumbag cheaters use bidding software. Just my opinion.

bidfellow1
  • bidfellow1
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Interesting information: since we launched our software (4 years ago), NOBODY was ever banned for using BidFellow! We have carefully implemented the code so it will not leave a trace or detectable "pattern" to auction websites.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Against  TOS of many sites stay away!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Free
  • Free
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

From the looks of it you can customize it to make it look natural but the OP should provide review copies to legit members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users