Started by pichicago , Jul 08 2013 02:08 PM

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

pichicago
  • pichicago
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

New site that is new and different. Only one win per 30 days until more users sign up.

Auction Psychic LLC

Anthony Rosner
  • Anthony Rosner
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

New site that is new and different. Only one win per 30 days until more users sign up.

Auction Psychic LLC

Looks more like a game of chance and less than a penny auction. I'd think it is more of a gamble than skill.

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

you get your win from byapenny pichicago, check my other thread in red flags, I could be wrong here but really want someone to tell me if they have received there items as owners bidding and winning auctions on that site, check this out

http://whois.domaint...ckoosdreams.com

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

i just cant pull the trigger on this one i have been watching it no name bidders running it up high and the clock resets to a min with every bid im sorry thats just to long for a auction on this byapenny

Edited by rexter65, 08 August 2013 - 01:57 AM.

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

yeap and the owner, Ukerdi, just won his own phone, my thread about this never got posted here, but I looked into it and found this CuckoosDreams.com - Cuckoos Dreams, who is dumb enough to use there own name, and its a random one at that

pichicago
  • pichicago
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

I received my win from byapenny the next day. I am not currently bidding on the site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users