Background Image

Where did PennyPurses Go? Are they gone? Chris?

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Jul 10 2013 04:56 PM
designer handbags penny auction pennypurses

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hey Chris, are you still here? Where'd PennyPurses go? Their site is down, emails bounce back undeliverable... What's up? Is PennyPurses Gone? No More Sites Specializing in Designer Handbags – Penny Auction Watch®

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

hmmm that's unusual and not like Chris... wonder what's going on?

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

He took off with my money.. I never received one item. I emailed many times before the site shutdown, with no answer. Thanks Chris, it was much appreciated!

Anthony Rosner
  • Anthony Rosner
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Well, it's not like there are a lot of people who would be able to take over his business.
He obviously got some great discounts on purses that someone else would need figure out if he sold the business. Selling a niche site like his would be tough

This is probably just the case of a industry on decline and he is bowing out gracefully.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: designer handbags, penny auction, pennypurses

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users