Started by newbreeze , Aug 08 2013 03:35 PM

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

newbreeze
  • newbreeze
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

If everyone is happy when you need to wait for your post to be approved. Sometimes I post something and have to wait and it's kinda turn off. When I post something, I'd like to see it live immediately. Maybe this is one of the reason the forum seems less actions because posts and information is slow to appear and people don't really like to wait. I wonder what is the reason for this process? I've joined several forums on the internet but did not see this a lot. Just my 2 cent.

Regards,

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

If everyone is happy when you need to wait for your post to be approved. Sometimes I post something and have to wait and it's kinda turn off. When I post something, I'd like to see it live immediately. Maybe this is one of the reason the forum seems less actions because posts and information is slow to appear and people don't really like to wait. I wonder what is the reason for this process? I've joined several forums on the internet but did not see this a lot. Just my 2 cent.

Regards,

NewBreeze.........your right, as I said in a new post 4 or 5 days ago about this site...... littlebabybids....I was telling people about my experience with this site, I never flamed the site just told the truth, and it never was posted. It did say it would have to be approved before posting, so what happened Amanda??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users