8 replies to this topic

goodsport
  • goodsport
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

[ATTACH]1550[/ATTACH]
Hello Everyone,

We are happy to announce, the official launch of, Canadian based, www.pennyauctionz.com
Today is our first day. We are a bot free site.
PennyAuctionz.com although is a new site we are backed by investors and we have a wide selection of brand name products we are auctioning off.

We are proud to offer 30 free Bids with a sign up. As well as a Coupon code 10%OFF1 on your first bid pack purchase

Like Us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook...Auctionz?ref=hl

Thanks you for looking

Attached Files

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

hi all, i joined this site, got my free bids, bot free you say, i beg to differ, considering the username here ( goodsport ) is bidding on your site, as for bots well my 30 bids went real quick, and no win limits mean the bots are on every auction, soon as i bid ( ineedahobbie ) appears and bids till the end and wins everything. wont be going back

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

hi all, i joined this site, got my free bids, bot free you say, i beg to differ, considering the username here ( goodsport ) is bidding on your site, as for bots well my 30 bids went real quick, and no win limits mean the bots are on every auction, soon as i bid ( ineedahobbie ) appears and bids till the end and wins everything. wont be going back

Yep, same thing with me, saw a lot of auctions ending for 3 or 6 cents until you start to bid, then the bots show up. Gone!!!

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

PennyAuctionz.com although is a new site we are backed by investors

Thanks you for looking

Who are the investors? What are their names or their company name?

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

How on earth did you get 50K likes on Facebook in just 2 weeks? That's crazy! Oh and nice copycat ""How It Works" video of OrangeBidz.com. Perhaps you are also owned by OrangeBidz?

goodsport
  • goodsport
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

because the site used the same video template? Lots of penny auction sites use that video template ( its called trouble balls ) and I was a bidder on that site and prob out bid you. That site didn't have 50 thousand likes so what the hell are you talking about. 

Approved Vendor
  • Approved Vendor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

OK.. so you are also the owner of pennyauctionguru.com and also a penny auction site www.pennyauctionz.com.

That is very odd that Script  programmers would also find a need to start a site too.  There is plenty of $$ in the script business in comparison to running a site.  I mean most sites fail within 6 months.  I guess bargains&fun worked out for a little while while scripting for other sites, but eventually had to sell the site and get of the auction site business due to the site losing money he was making in the script business.

Your posts in the script business really reminds me of posts from a guy a few years ago....   He  ran a script business; and then scammed people on the side  with his penny auction websites.  PursePenny.com was one of them, Vacations4pennies was the other... I'll have to look his name up.

"I think I should make myself clear on something. On the phone when we last spoke I gave you verbal authorization to use the base script (telebid auction script) in your current system. When I get a chance I will send you written authorization. I will however never offer you the services of my design or coding team as I may re-enter the script market again and this would create a conflict of interest. "  per email from Josh McDonald  11/20/2011

goodsport
  • goodsport
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I do not own pennyauctionz.com I simply posted their launch details to help them lauch thier site. Is there something wrong with helping someone launch their site? 

Penny_Auctionz
  • Penny_Auctionz
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I would ask moderators to delete this post.

I'm a current owner of PennyAuctionz.com and this post from the previous owner (who scammed a number of people including myself) is not doing my site any good.

Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free auction bids, free bid, free bid giveaway, free bids promo, pennyauctionz.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users