Background Image

Beezid conducting full assualt on bidder facebook accounts!!!

Started by belleruble , Sep 12 2013 05:26 PM

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

belleruble
  • belleruble
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Beezid conducting full assualt on bidder facebook accounts!!!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hi belleruble! Welcome to the Penny Auction Watch Forum!

Can you explain what you mean by this? Thanks!

:)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Approved Vendor
  • Approved Vendor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Apparently someone affiliated with Beezid has been turning in bidders to Facebook for using Alias Bidder names on their profiles instead of real names. This may have been an attempt to combat suspected collusion between bidders via Facebook.  

Facebook had banned several of them, but I think that it may have been reversed as I've seen some of the bidders returning with their bidding names.

"I think I should make myself clear on something. On the phone when we last spoke I gave you verbal authorization to use the base script (telebid auction script) in your current system. When I get a chance I will send you written authorization. I will however never offer you the services of my design or coding team as I may re-enter the script market again and this would create a conflict of interest. "  per email from Josh McDonald  11/20/2011

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Apparently someone affiliated with Beezid has been turning in bidders to Facebook for using Alias Bidder names on their profiles instead of real names. This may have been an attempt to combat suspected collusion between bidders via Facebook.  

Facebook had banned several of them, but I think that it may have been reversed as I've seen some of the bidders returning with their bidding names.

Oh wow, interesting... Yeah I noticed many facebook profiles for bidders...

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

belleruble
  • belleruble
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have proof that Beezid was behind this assault. Additionally, Beezid is using coercion and intimidation to gain information on other bidders. Currently, with their new terms, they are able to threaten anyone with account closure for using social media. Those threats have taken place. Currently, my bidding account has been suspended for a month, with NO attempts at resolution. They have thrown accusation after accusation at me without showing any proof of any kind on which they are basing these accusations. They have stolen the bids I have paid for as well as all of the items I won, paid for, and have not received. Their company is currently operating a witch hunt aimed towards facebook users. Beezid currently is no better than an organized crime group attempting to cheat bidders out of their money. I would NOT invest in any sizeable bid bank with them as it can be taken away at any time.

belleruble
  • belleruble
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Why are these sites not regulated by any government agency? There needs to be a fair playing field for all. The only way this can happen is if all the sites are made to play by the same rules. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users