bidbigger

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

desktopx
  • desktopx
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

I have been bidding on Bidbigger.com for the past 2 weeks and so far some positives and negatives.

Positives:
Everything seems legitimate with no bots. In fact I haven't seen much autobidding at all. No credit card was required on signup and they gave me 20 free bids. Not enough to get a good feel for the site but not a bad way to start out.
I have won 6 gift cards so far and already received 3 by mail which is cool. They seem to have a mix of no reserve and reserve auctions. I have stayed away from bidding on the reserve auctions because the reserve has not been met on most items I was watching. But the no reserves have been fine with me. (Usually a $25 or $50 gift card or Bid Pack)

Negatives:
Seems like they only have around 25 auctions per day and some are over several hours. The site is a little boring for this reason. Reserve auctions don't have enough action to hit reserve price.
I actually emailed customer service and they responded saying the number of auctions is going to gradually increase each week.

Overall my experience has been good as they seem pretty honest and it hasn't been that difficult to win. I would recommend giving it a try since I have won a few times and it seems like an honest site.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidbigger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users