We figured it was long over due…
The Penny Auction Watch Forum is back, and now brand spanking new!
The renewed Penny Auction Watch forum is ready for penny auction fans, penny auction owners, and just anyone looking to find out more about penny auctions to learn more about these pay-per-bid auction sites and all other forms of entertainment shopping.
Are you a penny auction site owner?
Help other site owners out. Provide penny auction script recommendations. Share what you’ve learned along the way. Introduce yourself to penny auction bidders.
Are you a penny auction bidder?
Post your reviews, whether they’ve been good or bad experiences with penny auction sites.
And, not to forget the #1 reason we’re here:
Out the penny auction scams and shady operators, and save others from losing their hard-earned money!
After our recent spam attacks and crazy exploits with the old software we’ve switched to an entirely new platform. So come on over, discuss penny auctions with us and let us know how you like the new forum!
- We think you’ll like what the new forum has to offer!
- Now much easier to find new, unread content!
- Notifications and the follow forum feature – you can find out what topics are hot!
- Improved posting WYSIWYG editor – add fun smilies, customize and format your postings.
- Upload and share videos from Youtube, Vimeo and others. (Great for sharing recorded auctions).
- Quick Reply function lets you reply with a click of a button.
- Improved user profiles with features to update your status.
- Single sign-on with Facebook/Open-ID accounts.
- Profile customization – with background images, and profile picture options.
- User ratings and rewards for posting
- Anonymous sign-in
- Better, quick content search
- One-click share to Facebook, Twitter and more
- Extensive notification: inline push, email & mobile push notifications!
And it’s just better. Period. We hope you think so too! Check it out and please join now if you’re not yet a member. Membership is free!