lights

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

PSEBIDS
  • PSEBIDS
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hello, I am pleased to announce my new website, psebids.com.

It will be a penny auction style site geared toward public safety equipment.

Weather its for volunteer firefighters, law enforcement or even work trucks and plows.  We have got you covered!

I’m a young volunteer firefighter and EMS member.  I wanted to create this site to allow people to get quality goods at a savings.

There is no hiding the fact that I would like to earn money doing this so that I can put myself through college and better my future.  I have been working full time during the summer since age 14 and on weekends throughout the school year while volunteering my time to emergency services.  I’ve saved enough money to create this business to help supplement my income.

There are a few things that I would like to do to encourage a relationship with my customers and to promote my business.

For the first 50 people to register and purchase a $20 bid pack I will send a custom psebids t-shirt.  This t-shirt is still in the makings but will be ready to ship within a few weeks.  I will post a picture when it is ready.

Because I want to make certain that everyone can get the colors they would like, I will not be stocking items.  When a  person wins, they contact me with the color request and I will order from the manufacturer.  It will be delivered directly from them to your address.

As you all know, lights can sometimes take a while to ship from the manufacturers depending on options.  Please understand that certain items may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.

Shipping as of now will be free, however, items such as full size light bars will have a $20.00 shipping fee.  

I would appreciate the winners posting “unboxing” videos and posting them on the internet.  If the link is sent to me, I will offer a to be determined number of free bids.

Auctions starting tomorrow so hurry on over!   4 FREE bids with registering.  

http://www.psebids.com

Find us on facebook

PSEBIDS
  • PSEBIDS
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

First auction went for a steal. Come back tomorrow and get ready for some more great deals.

lexus4her
  • lexus4her
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

I won the first auction on this site yesterday, and I already of ship status with a delivery of tomorrow.  Great customer service, check out this site...

PSEBIDS
  • PSEBIDS
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

There are some happy winners who got items for a steal last week. Don't let them steal these...starting with a pair of SOS LED3 tonight followed by Feniex Apollo, SOS nForce and Feniex cannons!

PSEBIDS
  • PSEBIDS
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

NEW FENIEX APOLLO TONIGHT!!!!

PSEBIDS
  • PSEBIDS
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

More Happy winners!! Hurry on over for a Soundoff Signal nForce tonight FREE SHIPPING 
10 pm EST http://psebids.com/

Approved Vendor
  • Approved Vendor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Seems like  very specific niche items on your site.  What is the normal demand for such items outside the Emergency/Police/Fire  circles.  I'll assume your advertising is directed toward those groups.

• PSEBIDS likes this

"I think I should make myself clear on something. On the phone when we last spoke I gave you verbal authorization to use the base script (telebid auction script) in your current system. When I get a chance I will send you written authorization. I will however never offer you the services of my design or coding team as I may re-enter the script market again and this would create a conflict of interest. "  per email from Josh McDonald  11/20/2011

PSEBIDS
  • PSEBIDS
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Yes most of my costumers will be in the emergency field however it crosses over in construction and plowing with the need for amber warning. Lights won't be the only thing. Things like gear work clothes ect will also soon be available. Thanks
  • Approved Vendor likes this

Approved Vendor
  • Approved Vendor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

If I knew anyone in those industries; I'd pass your site along.

"I think I should make myself clear on something. On the phone when we last spoke I gave you verbal authorization to use the base script (telebid auction script) in your current system. When I get a chance I will send you written authorization. I will however never offer you the services of my design or coding team as I may re-enter the script market again and this would create a conflict of interest. "  per email from Josh McDonald  11/20/2011

PSEBIDS
  • PSEBIDS
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Thank you

PSEBIDS
  • PSEBIDS
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

A pair of feniex cannons tonight! Some if not the brightest hideaways on the market! 10 pm est free shipping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users