Started by NidBid.com , Nov 02 2013 01:16 AM

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

NidBid.com
  • NidBid.com
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello all! I wanted to quickly introduce myself and tell you just a little bit about our new site. My name is Jeff Kleine and I am the original owner/creator of SpeedyFinger.com. Some of you may know me, others probably don't. Anyways, in the 2+ years since I sold SpeedyFinger, I have been working on a new PA model that I think bidders will really like. As we get closer to opening, I will post more information! Right now, we are hoping to open in mid-December. (Fingers crossed!) One of the features I think you will like about NidBid.com is that we promise not bots/shills and always fast shipping. Blah-blah-blah, right? Talk is cheap; this I know. But, as former SpeedyFinger bidders can attest, we ran a very fair, honest, customer-orented site. And NidBid promises to deliver the same.

That's all for now! Take care!

Jeff

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Welcome back Jeff!! Glad to see you here. Can't wait to learn more about your new site. :) Good luck and keep us updated here. 

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users