Questional Practices

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lexus4her
  • lexus4her
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Bid at your own risk, if you sit back and watch the auctions it is a typical site that is dishonest.  They have bid limits but only on certain days which they never let you know, they have auctions that close with no bidders so you think you might have a chance so you bid at the last second, and then there are 400 bidders that attack.  When they first opened you would be able to win an auction or too but now forget it the same people win all the auctions even with bid limits....STAY FAR AWAY

Approved Vendor
  • Approved Vendor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Agree.. Someone who can't/doesn't spend more on a script, probably doesn't have the money for the high value items they are auctioning off.    Might not always be the case, as they may have just ran across that script first..

"I think I should make myself clear on something. On the phone when we last spoke I gave you verbal authorization to use the base script (telebid auction script) in your current system. When I get a chance I will send you written authorization. I will however never offer you the services of my design or coding team as I may re-enter the script market again and this would create a conflict of interest. "  per email from Josh McDonald  11/20/2011

cashcitybids
  • cashcitybids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Your-PA Script 

Arent you a notorious script thief that goes around working on peoples web sites on freelancer then steals their source code then calls it his own ? 

Approved Vendor
  • Approved Vendor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Your-PA Script

Arent you a notorious script thief that goes around working on peoples web sites on freelancer then steals their source code then calls it his own ? 

So you are attacking both RadarMan and Myself with the same claims. By making the same generalized claim against two different people on two different threads; shows how your just trying to discredit others.    How does this play out for you?  What do you gain by such slander.

I have  solicited bids on Freelancer for work, but unfortunately have never been selected for work.  

Check out my Freelancer profile...  All review are for work purchased, not work solicited and won.  

http://www.freelance...urPAscript.html

So you're argument is invalid and grossly inaccurate.  

"I think I should make myself clear on something. On the phone when we last spoke I gave you verbal authorization to use the base script (telebid auction script) in your current system. When I get a chance I will send you written authorization. I will however never offer you the services of my design or coding team as I may re-enter the script market again and this would create a conflict of interest. "  per email from Josh McDonald  11/20/2011

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

What is this all about guys??? ? 

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users