Background Image

15% Bonus Bids for new members / "Mention Penny Auction Watch"

Started by Ami , Nov 13 2013 11:34 AM
gift card gift cards penny auction bin bullion silver gold buy it now free shipping trust

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ami
  • Ami
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, I would like to introduce our company to all PAW members.  Our PA site has reasonable Buy it Now options; we offer free shipping on all gift cards, and auction off GOLD & SILVER Bullion each day.

We are still a fairly new site (Just completed our 10th week); some auctions are still regularly selling for $.02-.08.

What makes our site unique is the platform that we use. From the "my bullionbay" tab on the menu bar, members have access to their personal dashboard. From here you are able to see and track all your activities, from the first bid to the last. It shows you which auctions you won, which you lost, how many bids you placed, and if you bought, sold back, traded back, used BIN, or walked away.

We believe that giving our members access to all their historic activity is a great way to ensure proper and responsible play.

Our site is open to US, Canada, and the UK members. (New members recieve 5 free bids)

You are able to combine shipping for up to 6 Bullion Coins for a flat fee. & FREE SHIPPING on Gift cards since they are delivered via email.

We love to see the PAW members give us a try. We are 100% legitimate, no funny business with us.

View our video here: 

and visit us at www.bullionbay.com

Thank you

Ami

BullionBay.com

Approved Vendor
  • Approved Vendor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Looks like you got yourself the community of bidders from this and other PA forum/blogs.. Good luck with any of them bidding against each other.  Hope you are doing some prominent advertising via TV, Radio, Print, and Web.

"I think I should make myself clear on something. On the phone when we last spoke I gave you verbal authorization to use the base script (telebid auction script) in your current system. When I get a chance I will send you written authorization. I will however never offer you the services of my design or coding team as I may re-enter the script market again and this would create a conflict of interest. "  per email from Josh McDonald  11/20/2011

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gift card, gift cards, penny auction, bin, bullion, silver, gold, buy it now, free shipping, trust

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users