Started by rexter65 , Dec 07 2013 03:45 PM
warning

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

watch the auction go off and the names and the bidding you never see 2 or 3 bidders trying to bottom bid a auction its one name after another and never no tags out of 30 or 40 auction until about 5 min before the first auction runs and there names as seamonster seagal walnut mrnut  lol so you been warned 

hasselhoff
  • hasselhoff
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

I've been a member for a month or so and while its definitely got busier I have been able to pull off some nice wins. (bid packs and gift cards) So far all the cards I have won were shipped quickly or emailed as ecards which is nice.

lexus4her
  • lexus4her
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Rexter is right this site is a joke, there is no way you can win even if you have a thousand bids. DO NOT BID AT THIS SITE

BonQuiQui
  • BonQuiQui
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Total scam site

Up until this past week they had the "Bidders in the last 10 minutes" tracker going and every single auction had 56 bidders in the last 10 minutes and NONE of them were the same names. ALL were unique bidders and ALL were single bidding casually and no one was in a hurry to be top spot. No legit auction site has 56 bidders in the last 10 minutes where none of them are vying for the top spot. 

Also, auto bidders are fully optional on each of the auctions yet NO ONE is using them, not a single auto bidder is being placed. They are all single bids so it's pretty obvious they are using bots and programming in "single bid" in place of the bot/auto bids. 

BonQuiQui
  • BonQuiQui
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

It's also scammingly obvious that when a real bidder starts bidding all of the other unique names drop to 1 or 2 names and bid against the real person until they drop out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users