Bots Autobidders

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tomperrone
  • Tomperrone
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Does anyone know if DealDash uses Bots to set a reserve price?  I watched one bidder bid many times the value of the product.  Since this was a buy now auction,  it made no sense to bid that much. 

Approved Vendor
  • Approved Vendor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

I don't follow the site personally, but I've seen lots of comments where bidders who should be over their limit for certain items are still able to bid, yet the bidders who comment about it, don't ever get to go over their limits.  Its pretty hard to say for sure, but if it smells like it..then take your $$ elsewhere.

• socialshoppingnetwork likes this

"I think I should make myself clear on something. On the phone when we last spoke I gave you verbal authorization to use the base script (telebid auction script) in your current system. When I get a chance I will send you written authorization. I will however never offer you the services of my design or coding team as I may re-enter the script market again and this would create a conflict of interest. "  per email from Josh McDonald  11/20/2011

hasselhoff
  • hasselhoff
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Not sure but I have not been able to win yet on DealDash lol. Going to keep trying for now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bots, Autobidders

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users