• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Intowinn
  • Intowinn
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

I found this new site, cashclubofamerica.com. I've been on this site a little over a month now and it's gone thru a lot of changes but I think its almost perfect now. They have these free auctions that you can bid on everyday and win paypal cash. Dont be scared by the high auction prices because you dont have to pay the final auction fee. enter username "intowin" when registering to get 20 free bids when you register. Bid on a beginner auction for a easy win. At $25 per month, you can get unlimited bids on $5 and $2 auctions for free! You can also bid on $10 auctions by purchasing 20 bids for $1and when you refer someone and they win, you get $10 but you have to have "promo" codes in your account that you can purchase. Plus you can make even more money by helping others get started.
  • RichardBog likes this

Intowinn
  • Intowinn
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Don't take my word for it! Try it out for yourself. They now have beginner auctions that you can win 10 of. you can get as many free bids as you want on these beginner auctions. They're only $1 but what's better than free money?! That's $10 for free right there. Think of this beginner period as a trial period... After that just pay $25 and you can bid on free $5 auctions and free $2 auctions. They have a great mobile platform and an app on the android store(iOS coming soon) so you can earn cash right from your smartphone! Also, if you like penny auctions but don't want to spend a bunch of money to out bid a power bidder try the Mini and Bonus Auctions. All of your bids are Free for an entire month for a single small payment.

Intowinn
  • Intowinn
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

A LOT of beginner auctions ended at just a few cents today! Good luck and happy bidding! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: money, cash, new, site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users