php penny auction closed php penny auction site down php penny auction scam

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

goodsport
  • goodsport
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Guess its confirmed now Php penny auction and pennyauctionsoftware.com are offically out of business. To get even with their payment processors who yanked their payment processing, they have closed their licensing servers down effectively ripping off every single customer who has ever had the misfortune of buying a script through them. Talk about disgustingly terrible business ethics. They shouldn't be taking their problems with their payment processor out on their customers. Why wouldn't they just go and find new processing, And fix the bugs they have in their script, and provide actual support to their customers that will make sure they dont get as many charge backs and complaints. To all those effected by the php penny auction taking out every ones sites you can find good penny auction software at the following sites. Some are more affordable then  others and mostly all have great support:

Ajaxpennyauction.com - Run by Aron he will be the first to tell you that his script isnt the best and he will try to talk you out of using it to start a big site. But If your looking for a good starter script that is the most affordable and get support from one of the best support guys in the business, Aron over at Ajax provides great support. His script does have some issues and we don't recommend the script for larger volumes of customers

Pennyauctionguru.com-  Great software and a team of talented coders and designers based out of Ottawa Canada have made some of the big name penny auctions, They have entry level software starting at 999 and packages that include marketing and design with desktop applications and mobile apps included in the higher end packages.

pennyauctionsoft.com- Joel provides great support and ever since taking over the operation from previous owners ( previous owners had a bad rep ) has also put considerable coding upgrades into the software. This software is above ajaxpennyauction in the price market starting at 499. The words you get what you pay for ring true with alot of scripts you can buy. Look for past complaints and ask around before selecting any script vendor. 

www.pennyscripter.com - Bid increments Darren all though he likes to berate other script vendors we have heard he has put alot of coding into this software to make it a stable script and provides good support from what we have been told.

Pennyauctionprofessor.com - Run by some very talented coders, designers this software is on the higher end of available softwares,  Top support and training is their trade mark. Sporting one of the most stable and most features out of all the softwares available.

Microbids.com-  Costing the most of all the software, It will cost 10 thousand dollars or more to have this software.. Being a coder my self and having looked at all of the source code, I can honestly say that you can buy at any of those vendors and recieve software that you can run a business with. Although some of the code structures of some of the softwares look very similar to other software. Meaning some of these vendors started with versions from other vendors and reveloped the code into their own.

jay_jay
  • jay_jay
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi all,

I am also a victim of PHPPennyAuction. When the license server went down the scripts were actively unusable. The good money paid for it practically went to waste. However, reluctant to let it to waste, my team of programmers decided to try creating a fix for the licensing problem. We believe we are close to finding a solution. Please contact me if anyone with the same problem is interested in finding a fix without spending a ridiculous amount of money on getting new scripts.

Thank you.

radarman2000
  • radarman2000
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

If you feel cheated by PHP PennyAuctions because the software has stopped working due to the ION CUBE encoded licensing, I can help. I can decode ION CUBE up to the latest version.

The reason Im providing this service is NO ONE should be left holding the bag after spending a lot of money on software that no longer works due to enryption. PM me if youre interested.

• bill21, drazba, JRF and 2 others like this

JRF
  • JRF
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Radarman, I am a victim of the ION cube / licensing removal. Interested but new so whats best contact?

dietcoke
  • dietcoke
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I also own a phppennyauction website, actually it has been there for few months when suddenly the license server is down. And unfortunately we are about to launch our website, and this things happen.

So I've work with external programmer to find solution and we managed to solve it. We now have solution for the latest version of phppennyauction license down, also should work with earlier version.

I'm willing to help anyone who had the same issue, and I will provide the "fix" for small amount of money, hopefully will recover some money from the cost we already spent earlier on this issue. Please PM me for this if you are interested. Thanks!.

JoshM
  • JoshM
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

If you feel cheated by PHP PennyAuctions because the software has stopped working due to the ION CUBE encoded licensing, I can help. I can decode ION CUBE up to the latest version.

Gee radarman... isn't software piracy illegal? Decoding a script to bypass licensing makes it a nulled script doesn't it?

Only problem is, PHP Penny Auction had no customers... thats why they shut down.....

radarman2000
  • radarman2000
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Gee Josh, andre, albert or whoever you really are.....I provide a service to people who've lost their licencing to a company no longer in service and I YOUR case, I make people aware of the c99 shell you were distributing with PAS and PennyAuctionsPro.

Care to comment on that?

You think that you cleared it all from the web when you ddos'ed this forum but you didnt. Its all still out there.

And you can claim that you arent Andre, Liske and the other aliases selling the same old shit under different names, but theres a mountain of facts to prove otherwise.

Check out this thread for those of you who remember and for those of you who don't

http://www.pennyauct...recom/?p=149234

JoshM
  • JoshM
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

A C99 shell that you put there?

Give me a break buddy.

Everyone knows your full of it.

You've been exposed, you and your buddy are little more than code thieving retards that can't make a living on your own. You simply steal other peoples work and sell it as your own. Your justifications are weak. Your smoke screens are lame.

radarman2000
  • radarman2000
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Expsosed? Mua? LOL

The only one exposed, again, is you.

So go ahead and claim I stole your code all you want, youre just pissing into the wind

momonany
  • momonany
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hello I bought the software version 2.5 (I think) there is no way to unlock the program, please contact me

thanks

Fleyland
  • Fleyland
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi all,

I am also a victim of PHPPennyAuction. When the license server went down the scripts were actively unusable. The good money paid for it practically went to waste. However, reluctant to let it to waste, my team of programmers decided to try creating a fix for the licensing problem. We believe we are close to finding a solution. Please contact me if anyone with the same problem is interested in finding a fix without spending a ridiculous amount of money on getting new scripts.

Thank you.

I find myself in the same boat, how is your fix coming?

Fleyland
  • Fleyland
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I also own a phppennyauction website, actually it has been there for few months when suddenly the license server is down. And unfortunately we are about to launch our website, and this things happen.

So I've work with external programmer to find solution and we managed to solve it. We now have solution for the latest version of phppennyauction license down, also should work with earlier version.

I'm willing to help anyone who had the same issue, and I will provide the "fix" for small amount of money, hopefully will recover some money from the cost we already spent earlier on this issue. Please PM me for this if you are interested. Thanks!.

I find myself in the same boat as you how is your fix working?

Fleyland
  • Fleyland
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

The reason Im providing this service is NO ONE should be left holding the bag after spending a lot of money on software that no longer works due to enryption. PM me if youre interested.

That is the issue I am dealing with, I would like to know more. My site was up for 2 years before this disater struck!

radarman2000
  • radarman2000
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

@Fleyland,

PM me and I will send you the files that will fix the license issue, no charge.

Toughpenny
  • Toughpenny
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have the same issue can't pm my email is mstrskywolf@yahoo.com my site is toughpenny.com my name is Ray

radarman2000
  • radarman2000
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

I have the same issue can't pm my email is mstrskywolf@yahoo.com my site is toughpenny.com my name is Ray

Well, ive emailed you at the supplied email adress and no repsonse. I guess its not that big a deal for you after all

SK@0X
  • SK@0X
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

H€ll0,

I don't know if I have the right to write that but I take the left...
I know it's my first post and in advance thank you admin !

files decoded since september 2012 v2.5 !

for the story, I loved very much this script but didn't have money to invest.
so I decided to search a warez nued version for better understanding and evaluate if it really was a good investment or not.
later, after few test on an old nulled version, I found a 2.5 installer legit version with my friend google.

first I thought it was a trap from a phppennyauction developper or a backdoored script (not nulled) but finaly it was just someone

who didn't know how to secure his server and don't let google scan (I suppose).

after a few weeks of research, of forums and decoders I realised it was not so hard to ..... .. ! et voila !

cakephp was not so bad but not really my cup of tea.

the price for the script was high and the bigger probem was the design (only one example).
no custom theme if you don't pay and same things for the addons.

the business plan was not so interesting because the local resellers didn't want

to follow me on the project (-; again another execuse for not to using this script ;-)

I never published my website or shared this with any other website, forum...
but after what I read here or this one : Wheres PHPPennyAuction.com Gone?

!!! !! !! !!! !! !! ! F... Y.. phpmy... ! !! !! !!! !! !! !!!

ok maybe I "shared" once when I needed to decode (0.php 1.php 2.php) like the guy who helped me

to decoded this files than I had already decoded by myself, I let you guess ;-)
it was just for a confirmation than the code was obfuscate, than files 1 and 2

are just for the license and take control on the website.
0.php is important and the two others not essential !

now for example,
if you need to reinstall the script with the installer (if you have one)
you need to modify :

- config-template.php
- genparams.php
- install.php
- main.inc.php
- main.sql
- repace users_controller.php (-; inside /installer/data/packages/01/files.zip ;-)

you don't need users_module1 et users_module2 just users_controller.php !
for the other files, you must comment which is related to the license.

this is an exemple with main.inc.php ligne 41 :

//if ($k=='license_number' && !preg_match('/[A-Z0-9]{4}-[A-Z0-9]{10}/Ui', $v)) {
                    //$err="Please enter a valid license number.";
                    //break;
               //}

for finish, if you ike it why not do better ? no ?

an open source version with updates, community, addons, etc..

http://cakephp.org or for the frenchies http://www.cakephp-fr.org

Merci d'avance admin ;-) et @u p@s1r !

----------------------------
 | users_controller.php: |
 ----------------------------

<?php

//require_once( "..".DS."controllers".DS."users_module1.php" );
class UsersController extends AppController
{

public $name = "Users";
    public $restricted_users_delete = array
    (
        0 => 1
    );
    public $uses = array
    (
        0 => "User",
        1 => "Setting",
        2 => "Gender"
    );
    public $helpers = array
    (
        0 => "Recaptcha"
    );
    public $components = array
    (
        0 => "Recaptcha",
        1 => "PhpBB3"
    );

public function beforeFilter( )
    {
        parent::beforeFilter();
        if(!empty($this->Auth)) {
            $this->Auth->allow( "register", "reset", "activate", "tracking", "admin_user" );
        }
        //obfGetBeforeFilter($this);
    }

public function login( )
    {
        $returned=true;//obfGetLicensing($this);
        if($returned===FALSE) {
            // Deleting remember me cookie if it exists
            if($this->Cookie->read('User.id')){
                $this->Cookie->del('User.id');
            }

// Deleting getstatus cookie if it exists
            if($this->Cookie->read('user_id')){
                $this->Cookie->del('user_id');
            }

$this->Session->delete('Auth.User');
            unset($this->data['User']['password']);
            $this->render();
            $this->Auth->logout();
        }
        else
        {
            if ( !empty( $this->data ) )
            {
                eval( AddonManager::hook( "controllers_users_login" ) );
            }
            else
            {
                if ( !empty( $this->appConfigurations['sslUrl'] ) && empty( $_SERVER['HTTPS'] ) )
                {
                    $this->redirect( $this->appConfigurations['sslUrl']."/users/login" );
                }
                $id = $this->Auth->user( "id" );
                if ( !empty( $id ) )
                {
                    if ( !empty( $this->appConfigurations['sslUrl'] ) )
                    {
                        $this->redirect( $this->appConfigurations['url']."/users" );
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        $this->redirect( array( "action" => "index" ) );
                    }
                }
            }
            $this->pageTitle = __( "Login", true );
            unset($this->data['User']['password']);
        }
    }

public function logout( )
    {
        eval( AddonManager::hook( "controllers_users_logout" ) );
    }

public function index( )
    {
        eval( AddonManager::hook( "controllers_users_index" ) );
    }

public function reset( )
    {
        if ( Configure::read( "SCD" ) && Configure::read( "SCD.isSCD" ) === true )
        {
            return false;
        }
        eval( AddonManager::hook( "controllers_users_reset" ) );
    }

public function activate( $key )
    {
        eval( AddonManager::hook( "controllers_users_activate" ) );
    }

public function register( $referrer = null )
    {
        if ( !empty( $this->appConfigurations['registerOff'] ) )
        {
            $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Registration has been turned off.", true ), "default", array( "class" => "message" ) );
            $this->redirect( array( "controller" => "auctions", "action" => "home" ) );
        }
        {
            if ( $this->Recaptcha->isValid( ) || Configure::read( "Recaptcha.enabled" ) == false )
            {
                eval( AddonManager::hook( "controllers_users_register" ) );
            }
            else
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "The captcha form was not valid, please try again.", true ), "default", array( "class" => "message" ) );
                $this->set( "recaptchaError", $this->Recaptcha->error );
            }
        }
        else
        {
            if ( !empty( $this->appConfigurations['sslUrl'] ) && empty( $_SERVER['HTTPS'] ) )
            {
                $this->redirect( $this->appConfigurations['sslUrl']."/users/register/".$referrer );
            }
            $id = $this->Auth->user( "id" );
            if ( !empty( $id ) )
            {
                {
                }
                else
                {
                }
            }
            $this->data['User']['referrer'] = $referrer;
            if ( !empty( $this->appConfigurations['newsletterSelected'] ) )
            {
                $this->data['User']['newsletter'] = 1;
            }
            if ( !empty( $this->appConfigurations['ipBlock'] ) && !empty( $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] ) )
            {
                $totalIps = $this->User->find( "count", array(
                    "conditions" => array(
                        "User.ip" => $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']
                    )
                ) );
                if ( $this->appConfigurations['ipBlock'] < $totalIps )
                {
                    $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Your IP address has been used too many times for creating an account. You cannot create any more accounts.", true ), "default", array( "class" => "message" ) );
                    {
                        $this->redirect( $this->appConfigurations['url']."/auctions" );
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        $this->redirect( array( "controller" => "auctions", "action" => "index" ) );
                    }
                }
            }
            if ( $this->Session->check( "Sms.id" ) )
            {
                $this->data = $this->User->read( null, $this->Session->read( "Sms.id" ) );
                $this->data['User']['username'] = "";
            }
        }
        $this->set( "genders", $this->Gender->find( "list" ) );
        if ( ( $sources = Cache::read( "sources", "week" ) ) === FALSE )
        {
            $sources = $this->User->Source->find( "all", array(
                "order" => "Source.order ASC",
                "recursive" => 0 - 1
            ) );
            Cache::write( "sources", $sources, "week" );
        }
        $this->set( "sources", $sources );
        $this->pageTitle = __( "Register", true );
    }

public function edit( )
    {
        {
            $this->data['User']['id'] = $this->Auth->user( "id" );
            if ( $this->Auth->user( "admin" ) == 0 )
            {
                $this->data['User']['admin'] = 0;
            }
            if ( $this->User->save( $this->data ) )
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Your account has been updated successfully.", true ), "default", array( "class" => "success" ) );
                {
                }
                else
                {
                }
            }
            else
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "There was a problem updating your account please review the errors below and try again.", true ) );
            }
        }
        else
        {
            {
                $this->redirect( $this->appConfigurations['sslUrl']."/users/edit" );
            }
            $this->data = $this->User->read( null, $this->Auth->user( "id" ) );
        }
        $this->pageTitle = __( "Edit Profile", true );
    }

public function changepassword( )
    {
        if ( Configure::read( "SCD" ) && Configure::read( "SCD.isSCD" ) === true )
        {
            $this->demoDisabled( );
        }
        {
            $this->data['User']['id'] = $this->Auth->user( "id" );
            if ( $this->Auth->user( "admin" ) == 0 )
            {
                $this->data['User']['admin'] = 0;
            }
            if ( !empty( $this->data['User']['before_password'] ) )
            {
                $this->data['User']['password'] = Security::hash( Configure::read( "Security.salt" ).$this->data['User']['before_password'] );
            }
            $this->User->set( $this->data );
            if ( $this->User->validates( ) )
            {
                if ( $this->data['User']['before_password'] == $this->data['User']['retype_password'] )
                {
                    if ( $this->User->save( $this->data, false ) )
                    {
                        if ( Configure::read( "App.forum" ) )
                        {
                            $this->PhpBB3->changePassword( $this->Auth->user( "username" ), $this->data['User']['retype_password'] );
                        }
                        $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Your password has been successfully changed.", true ), "default", array( "class" => "success" ) );
                        {
                        }
                        else
                        {
                        }
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        $this->Session->setFlash( __( "There was a problem changing your password.  Please review the errors below and try again.", true ) );
                    }
                }
                else
                {
                    $this->Session->setFlash( __( "The new password does not match.", true ) );
                }
            }
        }
        $this->pageTitle = __( "Change Password", true );
    }

public function points( )
    {
        $points = $this->User->Point->balance( $this->Auth->user( "id" ) );
        return $points;
    }

public function tracking( )
    {
    }

public function cancel( )
    {
        {
            $security = $this->Session->read( "CancelAccountSec" );
            if ( !empty( $security ) && $this->data['User']['security'] == $security )
            {
                $passSecurity = true;
                $this->Session->delete( "CancelAccountSec" );
            }
            if ( !$passSecurity )
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Please use button in Cancel Account page to cancel your account.", true ) );
                $this->redirect( array( "index" ) );
            }
            $this->User->id = $this->Auth->user( "id" );
            if ( $this->User->saveField( "active", 0 ) )
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Your account has been cancelled and you have been automatically logged out.", true ), "default", array( "class" => "success" ) );
                $this->redirect( array( "action" => "logout" ) );
            }
            else
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Your account cannot be cancelled. Please try again.", true ) );
            }
        }
        else
        {
            $security = Security::hash( time( ) + mt_rand( 100, 999 ) );
            $this->Session->write( "CancelAccountSec", $security );
            $this->set( "security", $security );
        }
    }

public function admin_login( )
    {
        $this->redirect( "/users/login" );
    }

public function admin_index( )
    {
        $this->paginate = array(
            "conditions" => array( "User.autobidder" => 0 ),
            "limit" => $this->appConfigurations['adminPageLimit'],
            "order" => array( "User.created" => "desc" )
        );
        $this->set( "users", $this->paginate( ) );
    }

public function admin_search( )
    {
        if ( !empty( $this->data['User']['name'] ) || !empty( $this->data['User']['email'] ) || !empty( $this->data['User']['username'] ) )
        {
            $email = $this->data['User'];
            $username = $this->data['User']['username'];
            if ( !empty( $this->data['User']['name'] ) )
            {
                $conditions[] = "User.first_name LIKE '%".$this->data['User']['name']."%' OR User.last_name LIKE '%".$this->data['User']['name']."%'";
            }
            if ( !empty( $this->data['User']['email'] ) )
            {
                $conditions[] = array(
                    "User.email" => $this->data['User']['email']
                );
            }
            if ( !empty( $this->data['User']['username'] ) )
            {
                $conditions[] = "User.username LIKE '%".$this->data['User']['username']."%'";
            }
            $conditions[] = array( "User.autobidder" => 0 );
            $this->paginate = array(
            );
            $this->set( "users", $this->paginate( "User", $conditions ) );
        }
        else
        {
            $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Please enter at least one search term", true ) );
        }
    }

public function admin_view( $id = null )
    {
        if ( empty( $id ) )
        {
            $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Invalid User.", true ) );
        }
        $user = $this->User->read( null, $id );
        if ( empty( $user ) )
        {
        }
        $this->set( "user", $user );
        $address_types = $this->User->Address->addressTypes( );
        $addressRequired = 1704;
        foreach ( $address_types as $key => $type )
        {
            $userAddress[$type] = $this->User->Address->find( "first", array(
                "conditions" => array(
                    "Address.user_id" => $id,
                    "Address.user_address_type_id" => $key
                )
            ) );
        }
        $this->set( "address", $userAddress );
        if ( !empty( $user['Referral'] ) )
        {
            $this->set( "referral", $this->User->Referral->find( "first", array(
                "conditions" => array(
                    "Referral.user_id" => $user['User']['id']
                )
            ) ) );
        }
    }

public function admin_resend( $id = null )
    {
        if ( empty( $id ) )
        {
        }
        $user['User']['activate_link'] = $this->appConfigurations['url']."/users/activate/".$user['User']['key'];
        $user['to'] = $user['User']['email'];
        $user['subject'] = sprintf( __( "Account Activation - %s", true ), $this->appConfigurations['name'] );
        $user['template'] = "users/activate";
        if ( $this->_sendEmail( $user ) )
        {
            $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Activation email has been sent to user email address.", true ) );
        }
        else
        {
            $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Activation email sending failed. Please try again.", true ) );
        }
    }

public function admin_add( )
    {
    {
        $this->data['User']['before_password'] = $this->User->generateRandomPassword( );
        if ( $user = $this->User->register( $this->data, true ) )
        {
            $user['User']['password'] = $this->data['User']['before_password'];
            if ( $this->_sendEmail( $user ) )
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "The user has been added and their username and password details have been sent to them.", true ) );
            }
            else
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Email sending failed. Please try again or contact administrator.", true ) );
            }
        }
        else
        {
            $this->Session->setFlash( __( "There was a problem adding the user please review the errors below and try again.", true ) );
        }
    }
}

public function admin_edit( $id = null )
    {
        if ( !$id && empty( $this->data ) )
        {
            $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Invalid User", true ) );
        }
        {
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "There user has been updated successfully.", true ) );
            }
            else
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "There was a problem updating the users details please review the errors below and try again.", true ) );
            }
        }
        if ( empty( $this->data ) )
        {
            $this->data = $this->User->read( null, $id );
            {
            }
        }
    }

public function admin_delete( $id = null, $autobid = null )
    {
        if ( !$id )
        {
            $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Invalid id for User", true ) );
        }
        if ( $this->User->delete( $id ) )
        {
            $this->Session->setFlash( __( "The user was successfully deleted.", true ) );
        }
        else
        {
            $this->Session->setFlash( __( "There was a problem deleting the user.", true ) );
        }
        if ( !empty( $autobid ) )
        {
            $this->redirect( array( "action" => "autobidders" ) );
        }
        else
        {
        }
    }

public function admin_suspend( $id = null )
    {
        if ( !$id )
        {
            $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Invalid id for User", true ) );
        }
        $user['User']['active'] = 0;
        $this->User->save( $user );
        $this->Session->setFlash( __( "The user was successfully suspended.", true ) );
    }

public function admin_autobidders( )
    {
        $this->paginate = array(
            "contain" => array( "Auction", "Bid" ),
            "conditions" => array( "User.autobidder" => 1 ),
        );
        $this->set( "users", $this->paginate( ) );
    }

public function admin_autobidder_add( )
    {
        {
            $this->data['User']['autobidder'] = 1;
            $this->User->create( );
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "The auto bidder was added successfully.", true ) );
            }
            else
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "There was a problem adding the user please review the errors below and try again.", true ) );
            }
        }
    }

public function admin_autobidder_edit( $id = null )
    {
        if ( !$id && empty( $this->data ) )
        {
        }
        {
            $this->User->id = $id;
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "The autobidder has been updated successfully.", true ) );
            }
            else
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash( __( "There was a problem updating the autobidder please review the errors below and try again.", true ) );
            }
        }
        {
            $this->data = $this->User->read( null, $id );
            {
            }
        }
    }

public function admin_changepassword( $id )
    {
        $this->User->id = $id;
        $this->User->recursive = 0 - 1;
        $user = $this->User->read( );
        $this->set( "user", $user );
        {
            if ( !empty( $this->data['User']['before_password'] ) )
            {
                $this->data['User']['id'] = $user['User']['id'];
                $this->data['User']['password'] = Security::hash( Configure::read( "Security.salt" ).$this->data['User']['before_password'] );
            }
            $this->User->set( $this->data );
            if ( $this->User->validates( ) )
            {
                if ( $this->data['User']['before_password'] == $this->data['User']['retype_password'] )
                {
                    if ( $this->User->save( $this->data, false ) )
                    {
                        $this->Session->setFlash( __( "Your password has been successfully changed.", true ), "default", array( "class" => "success" ) );
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        $this->Session->setFlash( __( "There was a problem changing your password.  Please review the errors below and try again.", true ) );
                    }
                }
                else
                {
                    $this->Session->setFlash( __( "The new password does not match.", true ) );
                }
            }
        }
    }

public function admin_online( )
    {
        $dir = TMP.DS."cache".DS;
        $files = scandir( $dir );
        $users = array( );
        foreach ( $files as $filename )
        {
            if ( is_dir( $dir.$filename ) )
            {
                continue;
            }
            if ( substr( $filename, 0, 16 ) == "cake_user_count_" )
            {
                $data = explode( "_", $filename );
                $users[] = $this->User->find( "first", array(
                    "conditions" => array(
                        "User.id" => $data[3]
                    ),
                    "contain" => ""
                ) );
            }
        }
        $this->set( "users", $users );
    }

public function getEndTime( )
    {
        return date( "Y-m-d H:i:s", strtotime( "-1 minute" ) );
    }

}

?>

(-; do not hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong ;-) C1@0

henry2233
  • henry2233
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

wondering about the latest status with this thread?  As i'm just recently starting to get interested in maybe purchasing a script. 

I checked out the site the OP was complaining about - pennyauctionsoftware.com  , but it now seems to be up and running?  maybe a new owner ?  the rules page seems pretty strict, so maybe their on their 2nd try ?

also, do any of these companies offer to handle the shipping a 100% on their own?  That would be a huge benefit, even if they offered to take an additional cut out of our commissions.

any help is appreciated.  ( new member) 

sellerbay
  • sellerbay
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Does anybody knows if "pennyauctionguru" is out of business?. I been trying to get help for over a month and I have no answer when I call customer support, nobody is there to help. Now I know they were a really bad investment. Anyway, I bought the software but now I want to make sure the software is good and stable, that I can use it to run my penny auction site without any issues. If anybody can help me, to test it or maybe some support to make it work, I'll appreciate it. 

Thanks in advance

radarman2000
  • radarman2000
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Youre out of luck with that scammer. I can help you get the script up, and decoded but its not stable to use the way it is. email me @ radarman2000 at gmail dot com and I can help you. that script has a nasty back door in it which is why its encoded, he doesnt want you to see that everytime someones uses that script, you are planting a c99 shell script on your server. Be very very careful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users