Background Image

Dealsx3, a Brand New Penny Auction Website!

Started by Dealsx3 , Jun 03 2014 01:55 PM
New Penny Auction Free Bids Reverse Electronic Home Fair Honest

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Dealsx3
  • Dealsx3
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi everyone! 

My name is Sunny and I just launched my new Penny Auction website! :)

We have a lot of awesome products to offer you in our website, from Headphones and Cellphone cases to Tablets and TVs!! 

Main auction type is Reverse Fixed Price Auction (RFP). In RFP there’s a predetermined winning price between a max and a min amount, for example $12.74 is the winning price, but it’s hidden and you just know that it’s between $20 and $1. The auction starts from the highest price and each bid decreases the total amount by one penny until it reaches the predetermined price, right after that auction will end and the bidder who placed that bid wins the item! The advantages to this auction method is that auctions will end faster and you know what the winning price range is.

Auctions may offer the 'Buy It Now' option. You may buy the item at retail price by choosing ‘Buy it Now’ option, if you decide to bid on an auction, each bid you place will reduce the total ‘Buy It Now’ price by 20 cents and you may buy the product at new lower price at any time using the ‘Buy It Now’ button.

You get 10 Free bids when you sign up and all bid packs are 60% off right now  by using the coupon code 60SALE

Our PA website is 100% fair and honest, meaning all people who are bidding are real registered users, no close friends, families or robots(!!?!)!

That's pretty much it. If you have any questions please contact us at support@dealsx3.com or reply here! 

Hope to see you soon! :)

Sunny

Facebook:

Twitter:

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, Penny, Auction, Free, Bids, Reverse, Electronic, Home, Fair, Honest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users