• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Rockdell
  • Rockdell
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello All,

I Came across this brand new penny auction site: www.crushthebid.com that's launching June 15th and was pretty amazed at what they are claiming:

Real 1 penny bids? Non expiring bids? No bots, snipers, shills, no manipulation possible? Jesus…where have these guys been? Simply put, they crush every other penny auction site out there.

Look at this comparison of the so-called best penny auction sites, it’s not even funny:

Features

Crush The Bid

Beezids

Quibids

Deal Dash

Your Price for Bids

1 Penny

60 Cents

60 Cents

60 Cents

Your Bids Expire

Never

Yes

Yes

Yes

Actual Penny Bidding

Yes

No

No

No

Unrestricted Bidding

Yes

No

No

No

Won-Item Cash Option

Yes

No

No

No

Auction Loser Refunds

Yes

No

No

No

Maximum Loss Limit

Yes

No

No

No

Auto Bidders

Never

Yes

Yes

Yes

Robots / Bots

Never

Yes

Yes

Yes

Snipers

Never

Yes

Yes

Yes

Single Auction Bid Fatigue

Never

Yes

Yes

Yes

Flash Auctions

Yes

No

No

No

Start-Locked Auctions

Yes

No

No

No

Max-Seat Auctions

Yes

No

No

No

Player ID and Locators

Yes

No

No

No

Reserve Pricing

Never

No

No

No

Multi Level Referral System

Yes

No

No

No

Am I crazy or does it appear, after a fair comparison that Crush The Bid will change the very fabric of Penny Auctions.? Actual 1 penny bids?Loser refunds? 6% referral commissions that run 3 levels deep? No snipers, no manipulation? Talk about fair, honest and transparent.

Crush The Bid is a badly needed breath of fresh air in a stinking industry. There is no doubt that if their ingenious system takes off, these guys are going to crush the competition.

I  sent them an e-mail and they responded quickly and professionally. They told me that they are putting together the last module (Referral Commissions) before they launch and they are going to offer amazing bid purchase offers. I signed up. Can't wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users