• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

frafra30
  • frafra30
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi there!

First of all, I would like to apologize for my bad english, I a foreigner.

I would like to start playing penny auction but I can spend a lot of money to start. I think I need a lot of money to be able to compete on an auction.

Do you have any tips to begin when you don't have much money to invest? I can invest about 20$ to 50$ a month...

Do I have to give it up or can I be able to win some auctions with that invesment?

frafra30
  • frafra30
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Please, can anyone help me?

• PennyAuctionWatch likes this

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Please, can anyone help me?

Welcome to PAW - Well, glad you asked but running a penny auction is not easy. You could start with reserve auctions, not very popular. You need to have enough money to sustain losses and ship product. Many penny auctions have shut down... So be sure to research diligently and read many posts here! Good luck and let us know what we can do to help!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

AmazingBids
  • AmazingBids
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi there, I think you are a bidder and not an owner, so my suggestion would be to check out small penny auction sites, but the ones that have been for at least several months and are heard in penny auction community. Check us out at Amazingbids.com where $50 can last you for two if you do it right ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users