Started by BonQuiQui , Jun 29 2014 10:17 PM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BonQuiQui
  • BonQuiQui
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Whatever you do, run away from this site as fast as you can. Sign up if you must, hell you get 30 free bids but watch what happens when you bid...

place a few bids in a row and watch ALL autos stop instantly except one. Bid a few more times and the one auto sticks with you. Stop bidding and ALL autos turn back on again...instantly. It's SHILLTASTIC!! It's BOTARRIFIC!!!

Unbelievable what Penny Auctions are doing to scam people now. This is EXACTLY the same as Titanbids.com

Exact same script with nothing but autos, no two bidders battling for top spot and up to 46 or so unique bidders the last 10 minutes on every auction. 

Absolutely pathetic!

• PennyAuctionWatch likes this

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

I see what you mean by bot central. I was able to win a $10 amazon card with 6 of my free bids. I'll let you know if they send it. I sure won't buy bids until they turn the bots off on the rest of the auctions.

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

I tried to win a second $10 gift card and did but between when I set the auto-bidder and the start of the auction they tacked on a $10 delivery charge. The first one I won had free shipping and so did the second when I put my first bid on it. Sneaky buggars.

lexus4her
  • lexus4her
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

You are absolutely right, now the site is gone and I'm sure no one will see their winnings....

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Shilltastic and botarific! Lol first time I've heard those terms :-p Thanks for the heads up!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users