• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DarenMatsuoka
  • DarenMatsuoka
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hey guys,

There is a new entertainment shopping site that just launched that doesn't require you to bid against other people. In my opinion, its a lot easier to win than penny auction sites. Won't be for everyone, but I encourage you to check it out at www.gomroo.com.

Happy bidding everyone!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Welcome! Are you affiliated with the site? Will check it out. Can you tell us how it works? Thanks!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

DarenMatsuoka
  • DarenMatsuoka
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Yes, I am affiliated with this site. We have seen tremendous success over the past few weeks since our launch as people seem to be very receptive to the idea. The concept of Gomroo is simple: Each product offered on our site starts at fair market value, and you can receive a lower and lower price by guessing consecutive outcomes of a spinning wheel (guessing whether it will be orange/green or even/odd) that spins once per minute on the top of our site. Each time you make your guess, you have exactly a 50 percent chance of winning and being offered a lower price. If you win, you then must decide whether to purchase the product at your new offer price, or test your luck by guessing again to try to win an even bigger discount. You are however, risking losing any offer price you previously won if you guess incorrectly. There is, of course, a small fee to play the game in the form of purchasing credits on our site. We also offer a rebate similar to some penny auctions in that if you lose, you can use the value of the credits you spent as a rebate on the final price of the product. This concept is not for everyone, but I do think some people who are interested in penny auctions might also be interested in this and I encourage them to at least check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users