Started by dpennybidder , Jul 31 2014 02:09 PM

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dpennybidder
  • dpennybidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Hi there penny auction bidders. Been away from the penny auction site for close to 2 years. Wanted to see if some of the bidders wanted to share their favorite penny auction site. My all time favorite site was nailbidder. Loved thier exchange where if you win an item and if you don;t like it you can exchange for amazon ecard or paypal cash. Sure nice winning some cold hard cash. Not a big fan of all the reserves out there. In my opinion the reserve penny auction sites are very shady to me. The site owner sets the reserve and obviously they need to make profit. Love the feeling of winning an item for 80% retail or more.

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

very hard finding a good one now, byapenny seems to still be going, won and received items there, new one exhibia opening this week, but if you go there, don't waste your free bids on items yet, they are still in test mode, but looks promising

Guest_exhibia_*
  • Guests

My name is Miko and I am the inventor for "pre-funded pay to bid" auction system.

Only Google of Facebook verified bidders are allowed to bid on www.exhibia.com. This serves to verify that every bid comes from a real live user and never from automated computer software.

I would like to warmly invite all Pennyauctionwatch readers and members.

Yours Truly

Miko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users