Started by corvetteking , Aug 18 2014 07:29 PM

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

So anyone know anything about this site, they have nail biter auctions which are on timers, then two hours before they shut, it jumps to another 14 days, have emailed them with no answers, its the never ending auction site, and there are no reserves, so WTF!, also tried to pay for a won bid pack auction, but paypal says something wrong with this merchant, I can concur with that.

• Donaldnug likes this

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Really, 23 views and no answers on this, come on, somebody must KNOW something about this site as there are well known big hitters bidding here, god knows why when they cant even pay for there items, LAMO

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Attached File  kingqueen.PNG   22.24KB   1 downloadsheres the attached file for what paypal says when you try and pay for item, still haven't heard back from them, been about two weeks

Destro1
  • Destro1
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

This site is extremely shaky. It's been in and out of business many times. When it re-opens it seems to be fine, then, probably, gets in over their head. They, once sent me a Chinese knock off copy of a Dr. Dre headphone, which almost got me busted. Now they want to make up for that, asked and received my address, but never sent anything. They have. also, sent other bidders empty envelops as proof to PayPal that they sent out wins. I don't know why bidders play there.

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Yeah, got to wonder, especially if you cant even pay for item. 

BonQuiQui
  • BonQuiQui
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

DO NOT BID THERE!!! It's a well known fact amongst bidders that the site WILL NOT SHIP WON ITEMS!!! They keep promising shipping dates to people and then they don't ship. They also send "items" with tracking and proof of delivery that contains NOTHING in the box or envelope. This is so they can send Paypal a tracking # saying they shipped "something" so no one can do a chargeback or dispute against the owner. Paypal receives the tracking # from the site, Paypal sees the "item" was delivered, even though it's an empty envelope, and then Paypal decides in the site's favor if a dispute is started based solely on the tracking # of an empty package that was delivered. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users