Started by dpennybidder , Aug 19 2014 02:21 PM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dpennybidder
  • dpennybidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Here is the deal. Been away from penny auction sites for close 2 two years. Last week when i start looking for new sites i see that the majority of penny auction sites shut down or they switch to reserve. I love winning an item for pennies on the dollar. Can;t find any new sites that have a penny auction format. I never  bid on reseves because they are  a safety barrier for sites not to lose money just not like a normal penny auction site where you have a chance to win an item for pennies on a dollar. Right now my money is going to go to beezid. Beezid and quibids are the only sites left that have some established cred not a huge fan of buy it now either.

• fetlylozy and Donaldnug like this

OneCentKicks
  • OneCentKicks
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey dpennybidder,

We have been around 2+ years and we are about to change up our products. Right now we do mostly sneakers but we are about to combine both our sites (OneCentKicks and OneCentChic, woman's handbags and other items)... There are huge changes coming in the next couple of weeks!

If you have any questions let us know. You can use the promo code PENNYWINS for 15 free bids with any bid purchase! (must be all caps)

Have a great day!

David

nutbid
  • nutbid
  • New Group
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

We are here with numbers of exciting and genuine offers on more than ten thousand products.Click here for more info nutbid 

MedicDan
  • MedicDan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Nutbid, 

Your site is beautiful. I have been looking at software for months, and would like to ask what software you use. 

Dan 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users