Started by kingsaj , Aug 19 2014 07:03 PM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kingsaj
  • kingsaj
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello there Pennyauctionwatch followers, like all of you I along with few of my friends too had tried my hand in some of the pennyauction websites, with different formats, but the overall experience was disappointing to say the least.
We discussed long and hard to find a way in order to make the bidding experience more enjoyable to the average bidder and provide every bidder a reasonable chance of winning. After a few days of brainstorming, we came up with a new and exciting idea regarding penny auctions, which addresses many of the shortcomings of the penny auction sites.
But, unfortunately we do not have the funding to take the concept off the ground and market it. So we thought of posting the proposition on this forum. If anyone is interested to know more about the concept, develop and market it, kindly let me know.
  • fetlylozy likes this

sam.adcock
  • sam.adcock
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I am keen to hear you idea. 

I am actively exploring new ideas around gamifying e-commerce and improving PA retention rates and I myself am exploring an idea called squaremarket.com.

Would be interested in hearing you ideas, anyway to post it on here?

nutbid
  • nutbid
  • New Group
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I  am also intersted in new penny auction ideas just discuss your ideas with us.Online auction is realy very enjoyable and intresting way of online shopping.

• nutbid likes this

Free
  • Free
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Everyone is interested. It's an exciting field.

GaryCole
  • GaryCole
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I am interested as well. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users